Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2157729 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2018
bestviewer:
Your Imo state needs aku luo uno because they don't invest at all their home state. Your contribution is needed more in your Imo thread to wake your government and people up on the need to invest on enabling infrastructures and enabling business environment for economic development so that your state can develop to get to the level of Anambra and Enugu states.

Aku luo uno has contributed much to the tourism industry in Imo state and will still contribute much more in the coming years. Let me make it clear to you that I am not from Imo state but know much about the development taking place in the state as well as other eastern states and Igbo regions in the SS. The federal government has said that the Onitsha port will be concessioned this August. This port will open up Igboland and make Igboland more attractive for business, I just pray it was not another lie by the FG of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Hotels, particularly cheap hotels does not contribute to any economy. You don't equate brothels and army of commercial se.x hawkers to tourism. Imo state is poor because the IGR is still among the lowest in Nigeria. Your state should develop a strong economy through industrialisation. This is where the IGR lies and not brothels. America, China and Japan became great because of industrialisation. You don't have to deceive yourself about your state of origin because i know your state of origin so stop trying to be smart. We run NL, so we know everyone on this board.

nnamdijonathan:

Aku luo uno has contributed much to the tourism industry in Imo state and will still contribute much more in the coming years. Let me make it clear to you that I am not from Imo state but know much about the development taking place in the state as well as other eastern states and Igbo regions in the SS. The federal government has said that the Onitsha port will be concessioned this August. This port will open up Igboland and make Igboland more attractive for business, I just pray it was not another lie by the FG of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

So you expect me to like your Facebook group when you have so much hatred for other Igbos? You are sick
I hate no one but you are the one hating ndi Anambra I don't care weather you enter or not udo dili ndi cholo udo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Ew.u
I love this.........
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

so if Onitsha and Awka are more beautiful than Owerri, that is now Anambra's achievement? You guys should stop deceiving yourselves abeg. Even with all the overhyping of Anambra, Enugu and Abia generated more IGR than Anambra last year, Onitsha is the current dirtiest city on earth, Awka is not even recognized as a city globally and same goes for Nnewi, there is no plan for combating global warming in Anambra through planting of trees, Anambra is not the leading stare in hospitality, tourism and real estate in the east talkless of Nigeria as Enugu and Imo are the current leaders in those sectors in the east. I want you guys to watch the drone video of Onitsha which was recorded by IPOB during the Anambra election last year for you to see how unattractive Anambra looks. Now compare that drone video to those of Owerri and Enugu, you will see that Enugu ( independence layout ) and Owerri are 10x the most attractive cities in the east with beautiful landscape and estates.

Please I don't want you guys to attack me for this post, I only wanted to state and outline the errors in Anambra because I have noticed that you guys prefer to state the problems of Ibadan, Aba, Owerri, Abeokuta etc without mentioning those of Anambra as if Anambra is 100% excellent.
you dey ni Anambra igr is more higher than IMO Abia .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cjrane2:

Nigeria is a zoo.

I plead with Igbos to STOP thinking about Nigeria and think of their own region as their homeland.

If Igbos can do like other Nigerians and consider their homeland first before any other place in "Nigeria", they would have learnt something from the tragic history of Nigeria.

When Fulani is talking about investing in "Nigeria", he is mainly talking about, Kano, Kaduna or Sokoto. Not Onitsha or Umuahia

When yoruba is speaking of investing in "Nigeria", he is talking about Lagos, Ibadan or Akure. Not Enugu , Aba or Owerri.

When Igbo is speaking of investing in "Nigeria", he is talking about Lagos, Kano, Abuja,Kaduna or Maiduguri. Not Awka, Abakaliki or Nnewi.

Ndigbo, emere unu ihea eme? If your "Nigeria" always means other people's homeland, who will develop your homeland?

Tetanu n'ula!!

Igbos must learn now or never.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Anambra Govt Warns Against Illegal Sale Of Government Lands, Poised To Prosecute Perpetrators

22 JULY 2018

The State government says its attention has been drawn to illegal sale of lands in government lay-outs across the State.

In a statement in Awka the Commissioner for Lands Mr Nnamdi Onukwuba regretted the activities of unscrupulous land speculators who engage in illegal sale of lands in parts of Trans-Nkisi and Oba International Airport among others and restated the determination of the State government to prosecute those who engage in illegal sale of lands in government layouts in the State.

It reminded them of an existing law which prescribes a five year jail term for any person or group engaging in illegal sale of land in any part of the State.

According to the statement the ongoing revalidation of land titles in the State is aimed at entrenching sanity in the land administration across the State.

It enjoined allottees and occupants of government layouts in the State to endeavour to present themselves for the ongoing revalidation exercise warning that those who failed to take part in the exercise will have their land allocation revoked.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
the thing is that Abia IMO even common wawa and Abakeleke people hate Anambra by sacking all Anambra teachers in there states come to Onitsha Nnewi Ekwulobia and Great Awka we have IMO Abia wawas teachers in Anambra state and Anambra people never in one day ring alarm to sack them OK now that obiano just rename Abakeleke street the idiot Ebonyi start calling it hate that Anambra people hate ndi Ebonyi pls can someone help me ask the idiot why he sack Anambra teacher but in every dey thousands of this Abakeleke people troupe Anambra like pigs OK about ndi IMO ask them why they rejected Anambra Bishop is that one not hatless Anambra will start kicking u guys away enough is enough instead of Anambra do any common thing with Abia IMO wawa and Abakeleke people they should better do it with delta and Benin people we cannot take that shit any more .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OVI2019: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
[s]
omadeltason:
the thing is that Abia IMO even common wawa and Abakeleke people hate Anambra by sacking all Anambra teachers in there states come to Onitsha Nnewi Ekwulobia and Great Awka we have IMO Abia wawas teachers in Anambra state and Anambra people never in one day ring alarm to sack them OK now that obiano just rename Abakeleke street the idiot Ebonyi start calling it hate that Anambra people hate ndi Ebonyi pls can someone help me ask the idiot why he sack Anambra teacher but in every dey thousands of this Abakeleke people troupe Anambra like pigs OK about ndi IMO ask them why they rejected Anambra Bishop is that one not hatless Anambra will start kicking u guys away enough is enough instead of Anambra do any common thing with Abia IMO wawa and Abakeleke people thedelta and Benin people we cannot take that shit any more
[/s]
Okwa you have smoke your cheap weed again, let me tell you alambara teacher's were illiterates just like you that's why they got sacked
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
bestviewer:
Hotels, particularly cheap hotels does not contribute to any economy. You don't equate brothels and army of commercial se.x hawkers to tourism. Imo state is poor because the IGR is still among the lowest in Nigeria. Your state should develop a strong economy through industrialisation. This is where the IGR lies and not brothels. America, China and Japan became great because of industrialisation. You don't have to deceive yourself about your state of origin because i know your state of origin so stop trying to be smart. We run NL, so we know everyone on this board.

I can see that your life is all about stupid talk and insults, there is no need discussing with you about anything.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is about statement of fact and you have to learn to deal with.

nnamdijonathan:

I can see that your life is all about stupid talk and insults, there is no need discussing with you about anything.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Vynkay: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=Abagworo post=69590060]This bridge and road connects Lilu and Umudiana in Anambra State. [/quoi
Is this a major road?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2018
we are giving free credit card if you can help us answer this question.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Some juvenile-minded moro'ns have taken over this and the Imo State threads!

You click on these threads to see fresh and nice pics/videos and to read matured discussions of developments in the South East, and all you see is an entire page filled up with curses, evil pics (used to denigrate a fellow Igbo state), inane back-and-forth, immaturity, bigotry, hate and tittle-tattle! It's starting to get a bit tiresome!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Good morning Onitsha City!

Photographer: H Ofido

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Obodo oyibo cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Good morning Onitsha City!
Location: Residency Drive GRA Onitsha Photographer: Henry Ofido
I thought they said no trees in onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Stnomso:

Trolls are all over the cyberspace, you don't pay attention to lies when you hear one.

Park Avenue, Onitsha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Trolls are all over the cyberspace, you don't pay attention to lies when you hear one.

Park Avenue, Onitsha.
When will they complete that hotel
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Stnomso:

This is just GRA and not the entire Onitsha metro. We need to start planting trees all over Nkpor and Obosi which will contribute greatly to the over beauty of Onitsha metro.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Majority of owerri is littered with bad roads and filth, i think you should be more concerned with that than always dabbling into what you don't know. Your imo state is a mess but you are not bothered meanwhile you are always in this thread crying as though Anambra is the cause your backwardness in Imo state.

nnamdijonathan:
This is just GRA and not the entire Onitsha metro. We need to start planting trees all over Nkpor and Obosi which will contribute greatly to the over beauty of Onitsha metro.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nopains: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
bestviewer:
Majority of owerri is littered with bad roads and filth, i think you should be more concerned with that than always dabbling into what you don't know. Your imo state is a mess but you are not bothered meanwhile you are always in this thread crying as though Anambra is the cause your backwardness in Imo state.

bro i think u should pause your arsenal for a while when you see constructive contributions even from your perceived enemies. lets give room for
meaningful developmental suggestions. osha is not at its best as it were. alot are still needed. planting tree is one and can make whole lots of difference.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
I understand your point but someone from Uganda does not have anything on someone from South-Africa. Let people from backward state learn to channel their efforts in their states than coming here everyday to disturb our peace with their inferiority complex. Their input and advise are needed more in their own state that is going down the drain.

nopains:

bro i think u should pause your arsenal for a while when you see constructive contributions even from your perceived enemies. lets give room for
meaningful developmental suggestions. osha is not at its best as it were. alot are still needed. planting tree is one and can make whole lots of difference.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
bestviewer:
[s]I understand your point but someone from Uganda does not have anything on someone from South-Africa. Let people from backward state learn to channel their efforts in their states than coming here everyday to disturb our peace with their inferiority complex. Their input and advise are needed more in their own state that is going down the drain.[/s]

I can't believe you guys sometimes, what kind of nonsense is this?

Uganda? South Africa? what rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
You have to start believing me.

[s]
Fatherofdragons:

I can't believe you guys sometimes, what kind of nonsense is this?
Uganda? South Africa? what rubbish.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
The whole of the five eastern states are bloody shitholes along with the rest of Nigeria.

Stop deceiving ur selves biko.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fatherofdragons: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
bestviewer:

wtf is your problem sef? Focus on anambra and stop stimulating chaos here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Then ask him to focus on his Imo state and leave Anambra alone.

Niccoloimhotep:
wtf is your problem sef? Focus on anambra and stop stimulating chao here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
bestviewer:
Then ask them to focus on his own state and leave Anambra alone.

in as much as his contributions are not derogatory and in line with the scope of discussion here, he can contribute. Stop throwing tantrums here as if you are the only Anambra indigene here. His contribution about planting trees is valid for not just Anambra alone, but the rest of the states in Nigeria inclusively .

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
His contribution is needed more in his Imo state. Does his state not in need of trees? Why can't he go and cry in his own state? Why must he always come here to say rubbish. Someone posted a picture and he came here to claim that it is only in GRA that trees are seen. I read in-between the lines, so I know mischief when I see one particularly from envious i.diots.

Niccoloimhotep:
in as much as his contributions are not derogatory and in line with the scope of discussion here, he can contribute. Stop throwing tantrums here as if you are the only Anambra indigene here. His contribution about planting trees is valid for not just Anambra alone, but the rest of the states in Nigeria inclusively .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anambra community donates plots of land for modular refinery

EXCITED by the Federal Government’s plan to build a modular refinery in Anambra State, the people of Anaku community in Ayamelum Local Government Area of the state have donated a large expanse of land estimated at 20 plots of land for the project.

A member of Board of Trustees, BoT of Anambra State chapter of Host Communities Producing Oil and Gas, HOSCON, Mr Joseph Obidigwe who stated this in Awka, while briefing the National Chairman of HOSCON, Prince Mike Emuh, explained that he convinced Anaku land owners to donate land for the project.

Obidigwe noted that the community was ready to donate more land if the 20 plots would not be enough for the project because according to them, there is abundant oil deposits in the area to be tapped and refined for both export and local consumption, adding that they are looking forward for the take off of the project in earnest.

The state Chairman of HOSCON, Anthony Chiokwe and his deputy, Anene Onyilegbe Gregory, had explained that they have gone round the state and discovered that more than 50 oil wells in about 12 oil producing communities of the state abound in commercial quantities and waiting to be tapped, as applicable in other oil producing states.

Chiokwe and Onyilegbe stated that Aguleri alone has about 26 oil wells, while Ogwu-Ikpelle has as much as 16 oil wells, just like Ogwu-Aniocha has five wells, Anaku has nine wells, Umerum, three wells, two wells in Abagana, while Okija and Umunnachi wells were said to have been overflown and are currently spilling.

The National HOSCON Chairman, Emuh identified economic recession, disunity, ignorance and boundary disputes between Anambra State and its sister states as some of the major factors that deprived the state of its 13 percent oil revenue derivation, since former President Goodluck Jonathan declared it an oil producing state in 2012.

He lamented that the state, unlike other oil producing states, is losing about N30 million daily since six years after the presidential declaration of the state as an oil producing state because either by omission or commission, the 13 percent derivation formula has not been gazetted by the appropriate government agencies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1335) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.