Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,469 members, 7,968,303 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2213559 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Good morning Onitsha City!

Photographer: H Ofido

This looks nice. How come there's only one pic?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Upload new pictures of development in Anambra and stop all this childish noise. I believe as long as you are igbo you are my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Stnomso:
Upload new pictures of development in Anambra and stop all this childish noise. I believe as long as you are igbo you are my brother.
When they stop their stupidity I'll upload pictures I promised last weekend, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

When they stop their stupidity I'll upload pictures I promised last weekend, Thanks.

It’s just sickening how these hairy grown men are arguing about nonsense.

Some major characters here haven’t contributed anything meaningful on this thread yet they are the ones that talk the most.

This is why I wish we had a pro igbo Mod that can thoroughly clean up this thread and other igbo threads.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
[b]

The National HOSCON Chairman, Emuh identified economic recession, disunity, ignorance and boundary disputes between Anambra State and its sister states as some of the major factors that deprived the state of its 13 percent oil revenue derivation, since former President Goodluck Jonathan declared it an oil producing state in 2012.

He lamented that the state, unlike other oil producing states, is losing about N30 million daily since six years after the presidential declaration of the state as an oil producing state because either by omission or commission, the 13 percent derivation formula has not been gazetted by the appropriate government agencies.
Of course, we know our so called sister states that opposed our inclusion into the oil producing states so as to deprive us the status, so called brothers.
Bad belle everywhere
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Of course, we know our so called sister states that opposed our inclusion into the oil producing states so as to deprive us the status, so called brothers.
Bad belle everywhere

It's 'one Nigeria' peeps like you that would read that and think it's only 'boundary disputes' between Anambra and neighboring states that's preventing it from receiving its 13% derivation from the federal government!

Doesn't it strike you as odd that since GEJ declared Anambra a oyel producing state....and the attendant boundary issues that arose from said declaration, that the national boundary commission hasn't been able to give us a definitive answer one way or the other as to who actually owns the oyel? That should tell you it actually belongs to Anambra, but declaring them oyel-producing would go against the script written in the late 60s that said Ndigbo should not be allowed to benefit from their God-given resources, and where possible, the land on which said resources are located should be sliced out with surgical precision and placed in a neighboring 'none Igbo' state! You saw this script being played out when they took Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni (my LGA in Rivers State) and placed in Rivers, not minding the fact they would be dividing a community in two like we saw with Egbema!

So the fact Anambra hasn't been declared oyel producing has little or nothing to do with Enugu State and everything to do with the hateful and toxic ethno-religious inspired Nigerian politics and the attendant hate and envy of Ndigbo!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
The commissioner for works Hon Engr Marcel Ifejiofor at the, SARS-Awkwuzu-Abube Nando road, constructed by New Idea Const. Ltd.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
I heard civil servants are already paid, ANSMEDIA, Chino,, Anambra1firstson, is that true¿

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Xander85:

It's 'one Nigeria' peeps like you that would read that and think it's only 'boundary disputes' between Anambra and neighboring states that's preventing it from receiving its 13% derivation from the federal government!

Doesn't it strike you as odd that since GEJ declared Anambra a oyel producing state....and the attendant boundary issues that arose from said declaration, that the national boundary commission hasn't been able to give us a definitive answer one way or the other as to who actually owns the oyel? That should tell you it actually belongs to Anambra, but declaring them oyel-producing would go against the script written in the late 60s that said Ndigbo should not be allowed to benefit from their God-given resources, and where possible, the land on which said resources are located should be sliced out with surgical precision and placed in a neighboring 'none Igbo' state! You saw this script being played out when they took Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni (my LGA in Rivers State) and placed in Rivers, not minding the fact they would be dividing a community in two like we saw with Egbema!

So the fact Anambra hasn't been declared oyel producing has little or nothing to do with Enugu State and everything to do with the hateful and toxic ethno-religious inspired Nigerian politics and the attendant hate and envy of Ndigbo!

Cheers!
Story for the gods, so you know it was Enugu state that I was driving at when her senators decided to pull Anambra down,
Okorocha of Imo
Umahi of Ebonyi
Enugu senators.
Remaining Ikpeazu of Abia to take a swipe against Anambra before we count all completed.
Ndi ala, brothers indeed.
We are watching this interesting movie.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 1:19am On Jul 26, 2018
This is a public forum and you should know how to talk
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Xander, waiting for you, mu na gi n'abania
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Xander, waiting for you, mu na gi n'abania

Pull the house down now! what are you waiting for?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 1:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Xander85:

Pull the house down now! what are you waiting for?
E pain the small boy, fact is that all SEastern states are beefing Anambra for no reason save Abia state though we are waiting for their madness should in case they go the way of other useless sister states. Stupid brothers we give everything but they would never reciprocate.
I'm not angry with you guys sef, I'm angry with Anambra state for always acting the big brother and always placating your hate against her.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Xander, talk now
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 2:33am On Jul 26, 2018
This is Anambra thread, we don't want idiots and ingrates here

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 2:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Story for the gods, so you know it was Enugu state that I was driving at when her senators decided to pull Anambra down,
Okorocha of Imo
Umahi of Ebonyi
Enugu senators.
Remaining Ikpeazu of Abia to take a swipe against Anambra before we count all completed.
Ndi ala, brothers indeed.
We are watching this interesting movie.
Leave that clown to keep making a fool of itself. We know their wawa people who resisted the legal backing of the oil producing status of anambra at the national assembly that would have seen anambra included in the NDDC. Regardless of the level of their envy and hatred, wawa and other lowlife wannabe igbos are forever inferior to the anambra man. We have nothing in common with them. Their envy will only propel anambra higher and keep them beneath our feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2018
NonsoWow:
Leave that clown to keep making a fool of itself. We know their wawa people who resisted the legal backing of the oil producing status of anambra at the national assembly that would have seen anambra included in the NDDC. Regardless of the level of their envy and hatred, wawa and other lowlife wannabe igbos are forever inferior to the anambra man. We have nothing in common with them. Their envy will only propel anambra higher and keep them beneath our feet.

http://www.demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

Onitsha and Anambra is bigger than them all combined, Onitsha is the biggest city in sub-saharan Africa with a population of more than 7million people after Lagos, just about half that of Lagos.

That is actually their anger, ndi ala, banned okada and demolished illegal shops are already giving them the run.Ndi anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 3:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Waiting for Ndi Abia and Ikpeazu to talk trash like these eediots so we'll sacrifice them here. Ndi iberibe na ndi ala.
Brothers my black a55.

Okorocha of Imo started the beefing, Umahi of Ebonyi did same, Enugu senators did same.
Remaining Abia to misbehave.
We would definitely retaliate.

High time you guys leave Anambra for good because we dey vex because of your inate hate and we can feel it and must retaliate back to back.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Waiting for Ndi Abia and Ikpeazu to talk trash like these eediots so we'll sacrifice them here. Ndi iberibe na ndi ala.
Brothers my black a55.

Okorocha of Imo started the beefing, Umahi of Ebonyi did same, Enugu senators did same.
Remaining Abia to misbehave.
We would definitely retaliate.

High time you guys leave Anambra for good because we dey vex because of your inate hate and we can feel it and must retaliate back to back.
why would you use your hard earned naira in this buhari tough era to buy data on your phone and decides to only use it on this online valueless supremacy war against someone that ought to be your brother? Humans baffles me atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
why would you use your hard earned naira in this buhari tough era to buy data on your phone and decides to only use it on this online valueless supremacy war against someone that ought to be your brother? Humans baffles me atimes.
Cry me a river or better still, jump into River Niger for all I care.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:

You are meant to Ignore that guy. He has the right to believe whatever he wants to believe or say whatever he wants to say and no matter of talk can change his ideology or mindset, so you better Ignore him and always skip his posts if you don't want to get angry.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

You are meant to Ignore that guy. He has the right to believe whatever he wants to believe or say whatever he wants to say and no matter of talk can change his ideology or mindset, so you better Ignore him and always skip his posts if you don't want to get angry.
This is what you say when you don't have anything tangible to contribute to the discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Onitsha end of the niger bridge.

Credit Discover Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yyeske:

http://www.demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

Onitsha and Anambra is bigger than them all combined, Onitsha is the biggest city in sub-saharan Africa with a population of more than 7million people after Lagos, just about half that of Lagos.

That is actually their anger, ndi ala, banned okada and demolished illegal shops are already giving them the run.Ndi anu mpama.
wawa and Abakekilki are the problem we have in Igbo land .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
omadeltason:
we are giving free credit card if you can help us answer this question.

Is that picture in Onicha ?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
#GoogleForNigeria
#GoogleStations
#Innovation
#ThisIsNewOnitsha
#OnitshaSocialMedia

Google set to build up a station in Onitsha. They would be providing free Wi-Fi around the city.

What's your thought on this?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
I thought companies are taking advantage of massive population of Onitsha metropolitan area which is over 7million!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
omadeltason:
wawa and Abakekilki are the problem we have in Igbo land .
u and yeske are impostors. U are not igbos and should keep away from this thread. Fools

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Any igbo man that takes the word of an afonja man yeske serious is a dunce

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Any igbo man that takes the word of an afonja man yeske serious is a dunce

In the rest of your life on this earth try your best not to insult an Anambra born. I mean, you chose to be on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.