Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2136034 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
deboysben:
Seriously this thing Apga did to Ifeanyi Uba and kanayo o kanayo is very bad.

Wat about Bianca Ojukwu they have been matching up and down, since forever?

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
where is the appreciation?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deboysben(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F:

Wat about Bianca Ojukwu they have been matching up and down, since forever?
yes since they disqualified Uba they for give her automatic ticket
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deboysben(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Next governorship election let them no make this kind of mistake again.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
deboysben:
yes since they disqualified Uba they for give her automatic ticket

Uba is investing heavily in Anambra for the first time. U did not give him.

Bianca, u also did not give her.

Just serious using and this is the same Obiano that under him, we had Miss Anambra scandal.

I see him as a User. He likes to use people.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
deboysben:
Next governorship election let them no make this kind of mistake again.

I have already started pitying Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
See this amebo... Same person quoting and replying himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
EasternActivist:

mynd44 can read both our ip, deboysben is certainly not me.

Even read our post history to confirm.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
EasternActivist:

I am not you that like your own comment or reply yourself.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deboysben(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
I will be here when this bomb Apga are donating will start blasting on top of their head.

U disqualified Ifeanyi Uba of all people and them Bianca was not able to secure the ticket active member of apga and gave the ticket to ukachukwu a political prostitute. Come imo state come deny kanayo o kanayo ticket.

APGA chairman should reason am oo. When the cup turns Against them they should not cry foul

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deboysben(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F:

I have already started pitying Soludo.
seriously
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deboysben(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mind you nobody is replying himself.

I can see truth hurts.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deadkamalu: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
i am surprised many are undermining nicholas ukachukwu candidacy. the man is very popular in anambra south. ikukuoma is a big brand and have tested many elections in anambra.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
deadkamalu:
i am surprised many are undermining nicholas ukachukwu candidacy. the man is very popular in anambra south. ikukuoma is a big brand and have tested many elections in anambra.

Popular for wat?

Entering Anambra Big Brother House?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Obiano Urges FG to Make Air Peace Flag CarrierPublished 2 hours ago on 4th October 2018 By enternigeria

By David-Chyddy Eleke in Awka

The Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, has called on the federal government to consider Air Peace as the country’s national carrier following the suspension of the Nigeria Air project.
Obiano, in a press statement signed on his behalf by the state Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Mr C. Don Adinuba, said the failure of the proposed airline should not make the nation gloss over the need for a flag carrier but should rather make the federal government look inward and promote an airline which will be the pride of all Nigerians.

Obiano described Air Peace as Nigeria’s biggest airline, while urging the federal government to make her Nigerian flag carrier.
He said: “Air Peace has a larger fleet than the other indigenous airlines put together.
“The leading Nigerian carrier last February became the first indigenous carrier to acquire the wide-body 777-200 plane for its international operations which will start in the last quarter of 2018, adding a Boeing 777-300 aircraft to its fleet last August 25.
“Air Peace will next month commence direct flights to London, Houston, Johannesburg, Dubai, Mumbai and Guangzhou. In the middle of last month, the airline stunned the aviation industry when its chairman, Barrister Allen Onyema, and the Boeing Commercial Airline Director, Mr Larry Tolliver, signed an agreement in the residence of the American consul general in Lagos to supply Air Peace with 10 brand new Boeing 737 MAX planes for $1.17 billion.
“The delivery will increase the five-year old airline fleet to 30 and also make it the first West African carrier to own the MAX model of the hugely successful Boeing 737 series.”
Obiano added that apart from its 100 per cent safety record, Air Peace’s ground and in-flight services are comparable to what passengers get from world class airlines, and there was no reason not to make her Nigeria’s flag carrier, noting the number of jobs, economic and business opportunities it has created in the aviation value chain since 2013 when it was established.
He also commended President Muhammadu Buhari for suspending the establishment of Nigeria Air which was announced recently by the Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika without disclosing the reason.
He described the decision as courageous, noting that the Buhari administration did not allow ego to get in the way of its suspension of the proposed carrier.
“Buhari did not behave like most African leaders who think that policy review is a mark of weakness even when the policy is asphyxiating. He rather behaved like what academic researchers would call an authentic leader, that is, a leader humble enough to admit policy deficiencies and even personal errors,” he said

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
investnow2013:
Obiano Urges FG to Make Air Peace Flag CarrierPublished 2 hours ago on 4th October 2018 By enternigeria

By David-Chyddy Eleke in Awka

The Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, has called on the federal government to consider Air Peace as the country’s national carrier following the suspension of the Nigeria Air project.
Obiano, in a press statement signed on his behalf by the state Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Mr C. Don Adinuba, said the failure of the proposed airline should not make the nation gloss over the need for a flag carrier but should rather make the federal government look inward and promote an airline which will be the pride of all Nigerians.

Obiano described Air Peace as Nigeria’s biggest airline, while urging the federal government to make her Nigerian flag carrier.
He said: “Air Peace has a larger fleet than the other indigenous airlines put together.
“The leading Nigerian carrier last February became the first indigenous carrier to acquire the wide-body 777-200 plane for its international operations which will start in the last quarter of 2018, adding a Boeing 777-300 aircraft to its fleet last August 25.
“Air Peace will next month commence direct flights to London, Houston, Johannesburg, Dubai, Mumbai and Guangzhou. In the middle of last month, the airline stunned the aviation industry when its chairman, Barrister Allen Onyema, and the Boeing Commercial Airline Director, Mr Larry Tolliver, signed an agreement in the residence of the American consul general in Lagos to supply Air Peace with 10 brand new Boeing 737 MAX planes for $1.17 billion.
“The delivery will increase the five-year old airline fleet to 30 and also make it the first West African carrier to own the MAX model of the hugely successful Boeing 737 series.”
Obiano added that apart from its 100 per cent safety record, Air Peace’s ground and in-flight services are comparable to what passengers get from world class airlines, and there was no reason not to make her Nigeria’s flag carrier, noting the number of jobs, economic and business opportunities it has created in the aviation value chain since 2013 when it was established.
He also commended President Muhammadu Buhari for suspending the establishment of Nigeria Air which was announced recently by the Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika without disclosing the reason.
He described the decision as courageous, noting that the Buhari administration did not allow ego to get in the way of its suspension of the proposed carrier.
“Buhari did not behave like most African leaders who think that policy review is a mark of weakness even when the policy is asphyxiating. He rather behaved like what academic researchers would call an authentic leader, that is, a leader humble enough to admit policy deficiencies and even personal errors,” he said
[/s]

Obiano should hurry up and get out of Anambra State hosue.

If it is to follow Buhari and APC to Daura, let him do so.

It was under his administration that we had this very disgraceful episode involving girls his daughter age.

We all knew, very highly placed officials of his government were involved, if not Obiano himself.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
hammer6F is it too late for Bianca to try contesting in Enugu, I'm trying to help you

grin grin

Woman wrapper
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
globemoney:
hammer6F is it too late for Bianca to try contesting in Enugu, I'm try to help you

grin grin

Woman wrapper

globe, u know we are not coordinating things well in Alaigbo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
neezar:

I have always knew u as an imposter

U just made it obvious here

So you never knew d idiot is afonja....

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Obdk:

So you never knew d idiot is afonja....

Is Afonja not better than u?

See their brand new city rising.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Onitsha is ready for Ofala

Date:

Ofala - Saturday 6th October, 2018

Azu Ofala - Sunday 7th October, 2018
(A preamble to the event - Ofala Carnival - is on Friday the 5th of October)

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2018
hammer6F:

globe, u know we are not coordinating things well in Alaigbo.
Goat from west I don't know why you guys are so jealous of Anambra, go and open Osun, Oyo thread and celebrate your backwardness, stop fooling yourself here

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Goat from west I don't know why you guys are so jealous of Anambra, go and open Osun, Oyo thread and celebrate your backwardness, stop fooling yourself here

I have now moved on.

The senate was not where i envisage for Bianca.

I wanted Anambra Governorship for her.

Also, i was not comfortable with her challenge on Ifeanyi Ubah whom i initially supported for the Senate.

However, i supported her anyway.

I hope she gets a Ministerial slot in Atiku government come 2019.

Eze Nwanyi Nnewi

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2018
@ANSMEDIA @INVESTNOW2013

POINT OF CORRECTION FOR NEXTTIME.

ONLY ONE PERSON FROM NNEWI SHOULD STAND FOR NOMINATION.

ALSO THIS ELECTION WAS MARRED BY VIOLENCE, ALOT OF PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE BECOS THEY WERE SCARED AWAY.

IFEANYI UBAH CAMP SABOTAGED BIANCA OJUKWU, BY DONATING THEIR VOTE TO NICOLAS UKACHUKWU, WHO IS IFEANYI UBAH SURROGATE.

THEY SHOULD LOOK AT THE OPTION OF CANCEALING THE ELECTION AND DISQUALIFYING EVERY PERSON FROM NNEWI EXCEPT BIANCA OJUKWU.

THIS IS POLITICS. NDIIGBO SHOUD START PLAYING IT AS IT IS PLAYED ELSEWHERE BOTH NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
OJUKWU MUST NOT BE DISGRACED IN HIS HOME STATE.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
hammer6F:
OJUKWU MUST NOT BE DISGRACED IN HIS HOME STATE.
you no dey taya?

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mopolchi: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
deadkamalu:
He is not a brand but a violent election-vandal. APGA gave him the ticket for him to fight the Uba brothers dirty during the coming election. He has always lost to them in previous elections but now he will depend on APGA local foot soldiers, which I think are loyal to Ifeanyi Uba. I don't see Ikukuoma winning unless he teams with Ifeanyi Ubah who is currently frustrated with Obiano's betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ridge Academy Awka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari Present the Keys to a Brand New Car to Mrs. Grace Ezenwa, the Overall Best Winner, Best Administrator Category, of the 2018 President's Teachers' Schools Excellence Award

By Daniel Ezeigwe (Reporting From the Eagle Square, Abuja)

Anambra State, a signature name in the description of success, today, at the prestigious Eagle Square, the centre of Nigeria's Capital Territory, just adjacent the monumental Zuma Rock, in an envious stare of over two thousand audience, took the keys to a brand new Hyundai Elantra, for the Overall Best Winner, in the Category of the Best School Administrator in Nigeria, and brand new refrigerator, Gas Cooker and Generator for coming fourth in the same category.

The laurels, divided into three categories: Overall Best Teacher, Overall Best School Administrator and Overall Best School, come courtesy of the President 's Teachers' and Schools' Excellence Award, the highest school awards in Nigeria, and the honours were done by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Barrister Boss Gidahyelda Mustapha, who represented President Buhari at the event.

The Overall Best Winner of the School Administrator Category, Mrs. Ezenwa is from Awada IV Primary School, Obosi, Idemili South Council Area, while the fourth position, in the same category went to Doctor Uju Ifegwuani of Anglican Girls' Grammar School, Onitsha.

Never forget, perhaps hurriedly, that, on the same day, similar atmosphere, but just in 2017, Mr. Clement Okodo of Central School, Abagana, Njikoka Council Area, went home with a brand new Nissan car for as the Overall Best Teacher in Nigeria, and the honours were done by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Barrister BossMustapha, who was represented the President at the event.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Governor Obiano inaugurates reconstituted 11-member State Oil and Gas Committee

Kenechukwu Ofomah

An 11-member Anambra State Oil and Gas Committee was today inaugurated by Governor Willie Obiano.
The reconstituted committee was inaugurated at the country home of Governor Obiano, Aguleri.
Among the members are Engr. Frank Edozie Chairman, Commissioner for Tertiary and Technical Education, Professor Theresa Obiekezie, the Managing Director, Orient Petroleum Ltd, Engr. Sunny Okoye, Commissioner for Works, Engr Marcel Ifejiofor, Barr Patrick Igwebuike, Professor Charles Ofoegbu, Dr Arinze Agbim, Engr. Gibson Okeke, Dr Ike Nwobodo, Engr. Aloy Attah and Engr Emma Offor

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Something big is coming.

ANSMEDIA:
Governor Obiano inaugurates reconstituted 11-member State Oil and Gas Committee

Kenechukwu Ofomah

An 11-member Anambra State Oil and Gas Committee was today inaugurated by Governor Willie Obiano.
The reconstituted committee was inaugurated at the country home of Governor Obiano, Aguleri.
Among the members are Engr. Frank Edozie Chairman, Commissioner for Tertiary and Technical Education, Professor Theresa Obiekezie, the Managing Director, Orient Petroleum Ltd, Engr. Sunny Okoye, Commissioner for Works, Engr Marcel Ifejiofor, Barr Patrick Igwebuike, Professor Charles Ofoegbu, Dr Arinze Agbim, Engr. Gibson Okeke, Dr Ike Nwobodo, Engr. Aloy Attah and Engr Emma Offor

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Something big is coming.

Election primary marred with violence are cancelled.

Y should APGA uphold a primary election marred with violence.

Y should three candidate come from Nnewi?

Y not just Bianca Ojukwu representing Nnewi?

APGA need to cancel that Senatorial primary and call another.

If Osun election, Ekiti can be canceal and rerun, the Senatorial primary for Anambra South should be canceled and rerun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1332) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: abuzz33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.