Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127716 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
MR TAXI was launched in AWKA yesterday for the Southeast region.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
EasternActivist:
Obiano is truly and fastly loosing it, our infrastructures are collapsing once more.
No sir. Obiano is the only Anambra governor investing in infrastructure apart from roads be guided or are you a peter Obi boy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
globemoney:

No sir. Obiano is the only Anambra governor investing in infrastructure apart from roads be guided or are you a peter Obi boy

Must one be partisan before submitting his or her observation.

Please which infrastructures are you talking about?

It seems you're obiano's boy, are you?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
TOURISM: THE GREAT ONITSHA CITY OFALA CARNIVAL 2018

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
THE GREAT ONITSHA CITY OFALA CARNIVAL 2018

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
hammer6F:

globe, u know we are not coordinating things well in Alaigbo.
not Ala igbo we are not ala people like imo state or Abia we are Ana-igbo not Alaigbo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
hammer6F:

Is Afonja not better than u?

See their brand new city rising.
you must be out of ur sense nothing like this place in Afonja land that second picture.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
hammer6F:

Is Afonja not better than u?

See their brand new city rising.
afonja show us ur ogbomosho or ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
omadeltason:
afonja show us ur ogbomosho or ibadan

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
investnow2013:
Images of the most colourful annual event in the city!

The Onitsha Ofala Youth Carnival is gradually taking the world stage as Onitsha youths parade the city on attires portraying different aspects of the traditional Onitsha community including honouring their historical ties with the Bini, Igala and Igbo people.

Photo credit: Street Factor TV

onitsha is igbo not bini or galas..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:16am On Oct 07, 2018
EasternActivist:

Must one be partisan before submitting his or her observation.

Please which infrastructures are you talking about?

It seems you're obiano's boy, are you?
Obiano has invested more in infrastructure than any other Anambra governor even though he has not completed his 8 years and that is a fact, if you want to challenge this fact let me know..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:23am On Oct 07, 2018
OMANBALA1:

[s]Nnaa, let me be honest with you. I like Obiano and I did campaigned for him because I thought he had that magic touch to turn things around very quickly using Anambra mountain of human resources but he has failed in that regard. I know Anambra has alot of pressing issues in all regions but we have what it takes to achieve whatever goal we set for ourselves. I really dont think Obiano has that X Factor in him. Maybe Soludo, Mark Okoye or Chidoka but Obiano haw nothing more to offer and he has qbout three years left,and what can you achieve in three years. I expected him to be more aggressive and intuitive. I expected him to intimidate Anambra billionaires into working together to achieve at least steady power supply. Ifeanyi Uba, Emeka Offor, Godwin Maduka,Coscharis, Ernest Azudialu and co can pull their resources to achieve greatness. [/s]
omg, no again.. I leave this thread for one minute and you are back talking nonsense. Why don't spend this same energy in your native plateau state where you were born and bred.
We like Obiano and outsiders cannot decide what we want from our governor for us, especially when such outsiders didnt care to ask peter obi their paymaster to "intimidate Anambra billionaires into working together to achieve at least steady power supply" throughout his entire 8 year tenure. All these notice me will not make obiano or his team to hire you for propaganda the way it used to work during Obi's tenure. Get a life
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2018
OMANBALA1:

[s]Inauguration after inauguration yet not a ffucking change. Well, his time is almost over with nothing to show for it. No airport, no drainage system, no convention center, no completion of abandoned Onicha hotel, no trees , no running water, no jack, no pin ,no drop. I had confidence in Obiano but he is fast becoming a pathetic failure. All these education achievements he is always celebrating was Obi's work. Sad![/s]
Look at the fool. All the educational achievements Obiano is celebrating is Obi's work but the No airport, no drainage system, no convention center, no completion of abandoned onitcha hotel, no trees, no jack, no pin, "no money for the boys" are not Obi's "achievement" too. God punish you idiot and continue to make your life miserable!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:31am On Oct 07, 2018
OMANBALA1:
[s]Lorreto Adazi Nnukwu is so beautiful. When I become rich what I would do for Omanbala will shock the entire human race. If I have the power I will murder every Anambra man that is not working assiduously to move the state to higher status.There is no reason why Anambra should not be the most developed and beautiful state in Nigeria. [/s]
No , sir, you are not part of us. We don't kill ourselves in Anambra and igboland.. Carry your nama lifestyle to the north where you belong and continue to kill yourselves there. Can't you leave this thread and get a life somewhere else. Where are you obsessed with Anambra state and not Plateau state where you were born and bred. No matter how much you try, if you like change your name to Agu Awka, you will NEVER be an Anambra person

Also, you cant become rich by depending on handouts from peter obi and any government that offers it (this is just an advice)
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Ofala

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 3:21am On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Obiano has invested more in infrastructure than any other Anambra governor even though he has not completed his 8 years and that is a fact, if you want to challenge this fact let me know..

And if I say Yes
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2018
EasternActivist:

And if I say Yes
If you say yes then we can compare on this thread by posting pictures.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:20am On Oct 07, 2018
omadeltason:
onitsha is igbo not bini or galas..
If you know nothing about a place or people please feel free to ask questions, our people say "one who asks questions never misses his way".
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Yyeske:
If you know nothing about a place or people please feel free to ask questions, our people say "one who asks questions never misses his way".
Shut up u shameless fool

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Colorful pictures of Onitsha ofala festival as US missions visits- PICTURES

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Colorful pictures of Onitsha ofala festival as US missions visits- PICTURES

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Obi of Onitsha himself is inside the king's court to dance.

Ofala festival of Onitsha of Onitsha is one event that attracts people from across the world, across tribe, across cultures to the great city of Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Obi of Onitsha himself is inside the king's court to dance.

Ofala festival of Onitsha of Onitsha is one event that attracts people from across the world, across tribe, across cultures to the great city of Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2018
Visitors are warmly welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by shizzleStar: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Good

Chino kedu ije?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Oga080666419419: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Onitsha people should try strive and contribute to the development of their abode. it's very unfortunate that Onitsha people have not much business in Onitsha like Nnewi do in Nnewi.

Don't give me the silly excuse of Onitsha people not being business people like Nnewi, is Mmaduka frim Umuchukwu a businessman?

If Onitsha people don't trade don't they have people medical, law, IT, tourism, academy, banking, insurance, advertising, art and media that can turn their city around by investing massively like Mmaduka is doing with his medical mission .

Good forbid my umunna watch helplessly and outsiders will be dominating in our land.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
I saw this picture posted online and i thought i should repost it here to increase the chances of the right people seeing it.

Yes, we do need more trees in our beautiful Teaching Hospital. Especially as it is named after Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu. It should not just have the best facilities in Nigeria, it should have the best environmental ambiance too.

Please let those who can make this happen take note.

Daalu nu and Happy Sunday!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yyeske:
who
. are you Mr man Afonja. com.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
pls who know anything about land here in Awka pls can I get three million land in Awka town. pls I want to invest in housing business build and rent.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
A 4STAR HOTEL LOCATED IN OZUBULU(Newly Opened)

GRAND VALLEY HOTEL LTD

Well planned, Air-conditioned and furnished amazing rooms
Swimming pool
Gym
Free WiFi
Car drop services
2VIP Bar
Pool Bar
State of the Art EVENT HALL
24/7 CCTV Surveillance
24/7 electricity
Super security. Not "parked at owners risk"

Best among equal.

Book your rooms now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.