Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2130710 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (1330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
@ MADONNA CATHOLIC CHURCH NKPOR FOR OPENNING THIS HOUSE

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
omadeltason:
hm

Carry ur wahala, commot here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
TRANS NKISSI ONITSHA

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
investnow2013:
TRANS NKISSI ONITSHA

Lol... not even a single flower anywhere...

Talk about desert living..

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Madonna has done well

investnow2013:
@ MADONNA CATHOLIC CHURCH NKPOR FOR OPENNING THIS HOUSE
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Lol... not even a single flower anywhere...

Talk about desert living..
you can tell from the front view of a single building?

I think most of are jst being mean

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
city of Onitsha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
OSHA
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oluka why not stop trolling on this thread. Must you be here, why not go and face your own state and leave this thread alone.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2019

Anambra State Government has extended hand of partnership to private investors for reconstruction of facilities at Ogbunike cave.

Governor Willie Obiano who stated this at Ogbunike, Oyi Council Area, said the state had completed the design for upgrading of infrastructure in the cave in order to meet global standards.

He noted that the infrastructure, when upgraded would attract more tourists and increase the state’s Internally Generated Revenue.

The governor said that his administration embarked on reconstruction of many roads in Ogbunike and has asphalted eighty per cent of the road and promised to install streetlights and other standard road furniture on the completed roads.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Onitsha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Welcome development

AmericanQuarter:

Anambra State Government has extended hand of partnership to private investors for reconstruction of facilities at Ogbunike cave.

Governor Willie Obiano who stated this at Ogbunike, Oyi Council Area, said the state had completed the design for upgrading of infrastructure in the cave in order to meet global standards.

He noted that the infrastructure, when upgraded would attract more tourists and increase the state’s Internally Generated Revenue.

The governor said that his administration embarked on reconstruction of many roads in Ogbunike and has asphalted eighty per cent of the road and promised to install streetlights and other standard road furniture on the completed roads.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
my traveled to Onitsha I saw many Chinese walking around de city if it is in pH or warri de criminals militant for done kidnap or kill them but I discovered that Onitsha Anambra city is now more secure and good to invest in the city I also notice 24hrs light I enjoy the city nothing u see in Lagos that you will not see in Onitsha city clean street human resources good network roads main market don't lack customers 24hrs Nepa good house's companies factory's international markets very secure but too much traffic because of too much population in the city.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oluka, you are not needed here, kindly leave this thread in peace, go and promote your own state. Anambra is not your state, focus more on your own state. Go and build your own site, and promote your state there. Mynd44 should ban this irritant troll.

[s]
omadeltason:
my brothers why this seun Yoruba guy block ed me here is that because I hv some good picture of Anambra state to show pls its time for we to build our own website now .
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2019
raker300:
Osha

This doesn't look like Onitsha. Not only are the house style different, but i can see a hill range in the distance. I'm seeing something that looks like a mosques minarets in the distance as well.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DanielOc: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Xander85:

This doesn't look like Onitsha. Not only are the house style different, but i can see a hill range in the distance. I'm seeing something that looks like a mosques minarets in the distance as well.

It is very bad of him not to inquire whether it is Osha or not, i believe what is worth doing, is worth doing well.

That picture above, is Abuja'Central area....

The bolded is Central mosque...

Nonetheless, he's doing a great job....

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Xander85:

that place is not Onitsha but old Abuja areas hahahaha.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DawatNama(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
He is not doing any great work, he is a troll misinforming people and trying to be mischievous at the same time.

DanielOc:

It is very bad of him not to inquire whether it is Osha or not, i believe what is worth doing, is worth doing well.

That picture above, is Abuja'Central area....

The bolded is Central mosque...

Nonetheless, he's doing a great job....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
WAZOBIA FM Onitsha Easter fiesta to hold at Ekwueme Square Awka. Be there

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Obi Cubana: King of Night Life ... Happy Birthday the Boss of all Bosses

– Let the Carnival Begins...

On Sunday April 14th, 2019, Nigerians from all walks of life will congregate at Pablo Cubana, No 17 Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos to "BEHOLD AMONG MEN, A KING IS CREATED".

A weekend of carnivals and festivities starting tomorrow April 12th , 13th, and a grand finale on the 14th; the Obi Cubana's Birthday Weekend, a moment to celebrate God's awesomeness, love, determination and excellence.

You may ask, who is Obi Cubana and why Nigerians mapped out three good days to celebrate him. The answers are provided herein.

One of Nigeria's biggest investor in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu is the Chairman and Chief Executive of Cubana Groups. The Anambra born businessman is the owner of biggest club and Lounge brand in Nigeria; Cubana with branches in major cities starting from Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Owerri and Lagos, he is still expanding.

That Obinna Iyiegbu is one of the most visible men in the Nigerian entertainment and hospitality industry right now is not in doubt, the opening of his Nite club, Pablo, Cubana at Adeola Odeku in Victoria Island Lagos makes it the fourth under the same brand name, CUBANA.

He started out years back with the name Ibiza when he opened his first joint off Gimbiya Street in Area 11. The place was to later become the place to be not only because it offered a new vista in terms of having the best DJ in Abuja then, he also offered the sit out bar, which was to later become the fad. Ibiza was to later add teevees for ardent watchers of football, which was also novel then.
From there, it grew in lips and bounds, acquiring more space. At a point, Ibiza could not contain the type of crowd that Obinna wanted, he moved to highbrow Wuse 2, acquired the spot along Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent. That was the first Cubana lounge and Bar, a whole building with its own champagne lounge for celebrities. At that time, it was the place to be for Senators and members of the House of Representatives. Indeed, top officials of the National Assembly saw the place as their playground.

After the success of Cubana Lounge, Obinna moved on to hotel business. He opened the first and the second, both in Abuja. The others were to later follow. As at the last count he as about six of them. In Abuja. The flagship of the hotels is the Grand Cubana Hotels in Jabi Abuja which has about 100- bed spaces and is a 3-star hotel with all the works.

After that he has gone on to open the Cubana Lounge and Events Centre located along Sani Abacha road in GRA3 Port Harcourt which is also replicated in Owerri, Imo state capital.

The young and progressive CEO of Cubana Group, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, believes that the hospitality and entertainment industry in the country offers a lot of opportunities within the economy and he has also shown that he can, despite the downturn in the economy, offer a lot of succor to jobless people. At least not less than one thousand people are employed in all these establishments spread all over the country. No wonder, Mr IfeanyiCy Njoku, a blogger and Social Media Influencer often referrs to Okpole as the Boss of all Bosses. He is the boss of Cubana Chief Priest (Paschal Okechukwu) a brand Ambassador and Showbiz Promoter as well as that of Pretty Mike, Lagos Showbiz Promoter.

Pablo as fondly called is believed to be aiming at having a 7 Star hotel in the nearest future.
Though still in his tender age, the shy Iyiegbu has been able to make his mark. Happy Birthday Boss

IfeanyiCy Njoku writes from Owerri, Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Breaking news!

A tanker laden with premium motor spirit (fuel) some minutes ago lost control and rolled over around the popular Upper-Iweka, Onitsha. Consequently emitting liquid.

The general public is by this notice strongly advised to vacate the scene of the incident. Scooping the "fuel" gushing out of the tanker is very dangerous. It's highly inflammable! It could lead to loss of lives.
Your life and that of other road users, property are seriously in danger because of your actions!

The Honourable Commissioner for Transport, Sir Uchenna Okafor has detailed the officers of ATMA, Fire Service and communicated the FRSC and other relevant agencies concerning the incident. They have mobilised to the scene.

There's no cause for alarm as the situation is under control.

The Nigerian Police and NSCDC have been detailed to arrest any person that nears the scene of the incident.

Be a good citizen, save your life and that of others, do not scoop the "fuel"

Obika Chidiebele Cy
TA, MoT.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
#IVM 4x4 pickup trucks, delivered to Federal Road Safety Commission.A PRODUCT OF INNOSON NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #MadeInNigeria

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Anambra State takes Center Stage.

Described as the State with the best security in the country, The National Association of Industrial Pharmacist, NAIP holds it's annual conference (Omambala 2019) at Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Hotel Resort Anambra State from 1st May - 4th May, 2019.

NAIP annual conference will have in attendance the CEOs and MDs of Pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria and other sector stakeholders.
This event was only held in Lagos overtime because of the sensitive nature of the guest and participants but today, Anambra State hosting will chart a new course for the future of the Industrial Pharmaceutical Sector.

Plan to attend..

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2019
HEADBRIDGE ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIRKxeiiDEA
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
hammerF:
U ARE TALKING DEVELOPMENT?

WHERE ARE THE BASIC AMENITIES?

ORDINARY ROAD SAFETY, U DONT HAVE, YET U ARE TALKING DEVELOPMENT?

DO U PEOPLE DRINK BLOOD?

HAVE U NOT SEEN ALL THE ACCIDENT CAUSED BY DANGEROUS ROADS?

GET UR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

Please go and buy a car.
Na government go buy car for u..
Continue trekking
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
hammerF:

THE WELFARE OF NDIIGBO COME FIRST BEFORE STATISTICS.

IF THE RAODS ARE NOT SAFE, SET UP ON ROAD SAFETY.

BUILD PEDESTRIAN WALK WAYS, PUT UP SPEED LIMIT SIGNS AND OTHER MEASURES TO SLOW VEHICLES DOWN BEFORE EVERY BEND.

WE HAVE SEEN HOW IGBO LEADERS HOLD THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE UNDER IMPRISONMENT.

I don't understand what u mean by the welfare of ndigbo.

The welfare of ndi anambra rather.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Any updates on the airport? Provision was made for it in the 2019 budget if my memory serves me
right.

Also, any updates on the international conference centre and the planned golf course for the newly opened 5-star hotel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (1330) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.