Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127587 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Igedeman1:
[s][/s]

Which wife biko? We are winning you hands down. See how your useless brothers are begging us on yourself. You are such a useless fellow. You are in trouble. We are out to destroy Ogenyi family cheesy

Like seriously. So na true say his family members have been begging? Chai pity them nah
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Igedeman1:
Abiaman4chino aka Abakaliki1stson, see what Christian your elder brother said. We have penetrated into your family.
Ogenyi family data is with us. Your family is in danger cheesy

Chai. His brother said he is on his knees. shocked
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Igedeman1:
Hahahaha

Afte watching the youtube, Chioma called on Facebook voice call. Crying and begging. Kasy you have destroyed your family cheesy

You guys are destroyers, have some sympathy on Ogenyi family since all of them are now begging shocked

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

You say all these things as if you have a bitter hidden agenda. The question is WHERE IS THE MONEY??

Every African knows that we simply lack the funds to build projects that will be at par with what the developed world does. Therefore, we always insist on the basics. Even elementary schools in America have more infrastructure than the best universities in Nigeria. County (LGA) hospitals here are better than our so called best teaching hospitals. you know this.

Therefore, what we are asking is to concentrate on the basics and make them work. Those of you in the habit of posting the tallest buildings in the world here and say that is the apartment building that Igbos must build in Onitsha simply exposes you defective thought process. If we had that amount of resources, Nigeria will not be the poverty capital of the world

Heathrow's 3rd runway alone costs $18 Billion Dollars. That is bigger than the total cost of Abuja, Lagos, Kano, PH and Enugu airports COMBINED! Have we aimed at building that type of runway in Abuja? No! Why, because Nigeria cannot afford such projects. But, it does not mean we cannot build basic runways in Abuja and Lagos. For those of you that think Lagos or Abuja are up to standard of first world countries.

Source Here: https://thepointsguy.com/news/heathrow-will-become-worlds-largest-airport-after-third-runway-approval/#:~:text=The%20construction%20will%20cost%20around,freeway%20%E2%80%94%20the%20city's%20busiest%20road.

See wisdom and lecture. Daalu!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
ICC roofing installation ongoing

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Nice

post=94427488:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Revamping Nnewi urban water scheme

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
M

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
post=94434292:
Revamping Nnewi urban water scheme

Bia this man, stop this mediocre for once..oginidi.

so if someone tells u that this thing is working in Nnewi where there are boreholes everywhere u will believe.

nwoke stop this rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Bia this man, stop this mediocre for once..oginidi.

so if someone tells u that this thing is working in Nnewi where there are boreholes everywhere u will believe.

nwoke stop this rubbish.
Psycho I'm surprised you are yet to realize you brain needed more time on incubator system.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
post=94435421:

Psycho I'm surprised you are yet to realize you brain needed more time on incubator system.

I don't blame you. Imagine criticising others for propaganda and you are doing same.

That waterworks that stopped working as far back as many years ago is what you are here dropping as if it is working.

What propaganda is more devilish than this..

Saying this is working when it is not, Is even an Insult against the town.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Promoting of Women entrepreneurs in Anambra state.Diva Paints & Car Wash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNmq3K8-mc

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2020
post=94427488:

Hmmm, looking at these steel beams, I could see quality. I am hoping that Obiano will surprise me for once and deliver a world class project with this Anambra International Conference Centre Building. We do not criticize for nothing, it is for O di mma Anambra!

cc:
hammer3
Cjrane2
Ahamefuna0001
mktinsight
+++ other progressives

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I don't blame you. Imagine criticising others for propaganda and you are doing same.

That waterworks that stopped working as far back as many years ago is what you are here dropping as if it is working.

What propaganda is more devilish than this..

Saying this is working when it is not, Is even an Insult against the town.

Nonsense.

Dont mind the guy. Thats how he posted pictures of a road built since 2015 as a new road project in Nnewi..
The road dat leads from st peter claver Nnewichi to st theresa Nnobi..

Thw water works is okay. The reason its not functioning is because the pipes that circulate water to homes in Nnewi have been badly damaged. Mostly by contractors fixing roads... Repainting water works and not laying fresh pipes all over the town ia nothing but waste of state funds.. I kno this because i am from Nnewi and i kno a lot of roads spoilt because the water from the pipes leak underground thereby soften and collapse the roads... Edibros junction near st. John Cross Catholic Church uruagu is one spot.....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
pandax:

Hmmm, looking at these steel beams, I could see quality. I am hoping that Obiano will surprise me for once and deliver a world class project with this Anambra International Conference Centre Building. We do not criticize for nothing, it is for O di mma Anambra!

cc:
hammer3
Cjrane2
Ahamefuna0001
mktinsight
+++ other progressives

You're right but the end will always justify the means.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:51am On Oct 01, 2020
The National Inland Waterways, NIWA, yesterday, said that the Onitsha River Port would commence full operation by the first quarter of 2021.

This was disclosed by the Area Manager of NIWA Area Office Onitsha, Anambra State, Mrs Queen Uba during an interactive session with newsmen in Onitsha.

She said that NIWA has been making frantic efforts toward full operation of a port in the South East since Dr George Moghalu assumed office.

She also disclosed that the commencement of operation of Onitsha River Port was being put on hold due to the ongoing concessioning process.
“NIWA has put in place all necessary things for effective operation of the port and we are just waiting for the completion of the concession process.

“While we are waiting for the completion of the concession process, the management has entered into agreement with Connect Rail Services Limited to kick start the lifting of goods from the port to other places in the country.”
Also speaking at the session, the Onitsha River Port Manager, Mr. Baba Spencer said the port was ready for use with all the facilities needed to operate effectively in place.

“While the concession is ongoing, the Connect Rail Services Limited has been contracted to use the port stacking yard as a bonded terminal to kick-start the functionalities of the port operation on temporary basis until the concession is fully concluded.

“When the port commences full operation, it would reduce the cost of moving goods and human from Onitsha to other parts of the country.

“The full operation of the port would promote and increase commercial activities and attract more investors into the state.

“Onitsha River port was built under the administration of President Shehu Shagari in 1983 and since then, it has been lying fallow and completely under utilized until 2012 when it was rehabilitated and commissioned by former President Goodluck Jonathan.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/onitsha-river-port-to-commence-full-operation-1st-quarter-of-2021-niwa/

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
pandax:

cc:
hammer3
Cjrane2
Ahamefuna0001
mktinsight
+++ other progressives

EXACTLY NWANNE, IF WE WANT TO DO ANYTHING, LET US BRING OUT OUR HEART AND DO IT VERY WELL, BECOS WE WILL BE THE PEOPLE USING IT.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 02, 2020
At least they got a FIFA-certified stadium construction company monimichelle to build the stadium. Monimichelle laid the Enyimba Sports field, Onikan, Katsina and Yenegoa. More about this company:

http://www.monimichelle.com/

hammer3:

EXACTLY NWANNE, IF WE WANT TO DO ANYTHING, LET US BRING OUT OUR HEART AND DO IT VERY WELL, BECOS WE WILL BE THE PEOPLE USING IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2020
1 a.m this morning at Arroma junction Awka. Photo credit: Obika

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria At 60: APGA Honour Zik, Ojukwu and Nwafor-Orizu

By Ejike Abana (ABS Reporter)

As part of activities to commemorate Nigeria's sixtieth independence anniversary today, 1st October 2020, the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Willie Obiano on Inter-Party Affairs, Chief Ben Obi led some APGA party faithful to honour three founding fathers in Nigeria, who are of Anambra extraction.

The founding fathers so honoured include, late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, late Chief Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu and late Dr Nwafor Orizu.

The visit were a member of the board of trustees of APGA, Chief Rommey Eze-Onwuka, Special Adviser on Budget/Efficiency Unit/ AIRS, Chief Melie Onyejepu, among others.

The visit first took the party members to the Ziks Mausoleum, Onitsha where presentations were made, afterwhich they proceeded to late Ojukwu's final resting place in his hometown, Nnewi and rounded off the visit, paying homage at late Nwafor Orizu's resting place.

Speaking on the reason for the visit, Chief Obi said that the late fathers deserve all the respect.

While calling on ndi Igbo to think home investment-wise, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Junior said that it is a thing of honour to be remembered for great deeds, advocating for unity to make Nigeria work with equality across board, because ndi Igbo have alot to offer Nigeria.

Also speaking, Prince Onwanetilora Nwafor-Orizu, Prince Nnamsom Nwafor-Orizu and Dr. Uju Nwafor-Orizu, appreciated Governor Obiano, stressing that it is the first of its kind by any government and called for a recourse to education and other virtues which their patriarchs stood and fought for including, patriotism, nationalism, service and giving.

Cows and APGA Uniforms were used to pay homage to the families.

Highpoint was dance and tour of Nwafor Orizu Library collections which contains many of his personal effects till his demise.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2020
mktinsight:
At least they got a FIFA-certified stadium construction company monimichelle to build the stadium. Monimichelle laid the Enyimba Sports field, Onikan, Katsina and Yenegoa. More about this company:

http://www.monimichelle.com/

Great. Monimichelle is reputable, at least they will give the state a world class stadium pitch. I remembered how they delivered a world class pitch at Enyimba Stadium, not forgetting the one delivered at Nnewi/Ifeanyi Uba stadium.

However, I am of the earnest believe that we should have aimed to build a stadium better than Enugu's own in capability/capacity to host Super Eagles matches, since we are aiming to open up the state for SERIOUS business. There is no stadia in the whole SOUTH EAST that can host Super Eagles matches at this moment; the closest at Enugu, has a synthetic pitch, a low quality one

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2020
We are not there yet. I think the state should build the FIFA Goal mini-stadium as well as add other sporting facilities for tennis, basketball, swimming pool etc. Then it will be a more useful facility for public sporting and leisure events including for schools and government officials doing exercise. For a real stadium to host International Matches/Games let that be a 10-year plan with its own site.

pandax:

Great. Monimichelle is reputable, at least they will give the state a world class stadium pitch. I remembered how they delivered a world class pitch at Enyimba Stadium, not forgetting the one delivered at Nnewi/Ifeanyi Uba stadium.

However, I am of the earnest believe that we should have aimed to build a stadium better than Enugu's own in capability/capacity to host Super Eagles matches, since we are aiming to open up the state for SERIOUS business. There is no stadia in the whole SOUTH EAST that can host Super Eagles matches at this moment; the closest at Enugu, has a synthetic pitch, a low quality one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.