Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,776 members, 7,979,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2223882 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
mktinsight:

Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu - 29,388 sq km
Denmark - 42,933 Sq km

Nigeria GDP per capita - 2,200 usd
Denmark GDP per capita - 60,170 usd

+ Delta + Benue + Cross Rivers + Akwa Ibom + Rivers + Bayelsa Igbo territories.

Nigerian Diaspora (mostly Igbo, not counting Igbo in other parts of Nigeria)
15 million

Danish Diaspora (all danish)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
mktinsight:

Nothing to see. Same size as Chicason recycling warehouse and INNOSON Plastic factory. Only impressive to those who make big deal out of name "airport".

Again, I ask all the hypesters simple questions.

Question 1 - With 5 airports in 200km radius who will use umueri other than Anambrarians? Also Asaba is closer to both Onitsha and Nnewi:

Onitsha - Asaba is 16km
Onitsha - Umueri is 25km

Nnewi to Asaba is 41km
Nnewi to Umueri is 51km

Question 2 - Which international airline will fly there after Enugu opens its massive and well constructed international terminal? Note that an airline will go to where there is CAPACITY. Uyo, Calabar call themselves international but airlines fly international routes from Port Harcourt. Kaduna calls itself international but flights choose Abuja.

Question 3 - Owerri airport despite its high traffic loses over 2 billion a year and has not brought development to Owerri so why should umueri?

Anambra should work hard to grow GDP by making its cities livable and not concentrations of touts, barrow hawkers and 10x10 shops. All the big companies use Enugu as regional office. Why? Good wide roads and serene environment. Not Eke Awka and Ochanja chaos. Obiano should have channeled the 30 billion plus to build wide avenues and lots of streets in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

His ICC and mini stadium are sound. Airport is a waste of money.

Anambra is more viable than all the surrounding states you mentioned...

Sometimes it takes 3hrs to get to Nnewi from the Niger bridge because of heavy traffic ... From enugu to nnewi takes 3hrs..it takes 2 hrs to drive from Nnewi to owerri...

If you re a good manager since a good number of businesses in nnewi onitsha ihiala nkpor ogidi and all the numerous markets across Anambra tend to travel a lot.. Do u think its waste of money to cut that travel time and the risk of long distance journey to an airport in Another state.. Don't u think as a good governor its ur job to protect ur citizens by making life easy foe them and providing jobs and reducing capital flight to neighbouring states..
I kno of two businessmen from Nnewi who got shot on thr way from enugu airport
I kno u re a hater u kno all this but chose to hate...

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
hammerDK:
THE ONLY REASON, Y WE MAY NOT BUILD AN AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA SOUTH, MAY BE BECAUSE OF THE ASABA AIRPORT.

THE PEOPLE THAT BUILT THE ASABA AIRPORT, DID SO WITH ANAMBRA IN MIND AND PRECISELY ONITSHA.

THE REASON UMUERI AIRPORT WAS BUILT, WAS ALSO WITH ONITSHA IN MIND.

I AM FROM ANAMBRA SOUTH AND SOLUDO IS FROM ANAMBRA SOUTH, WE HAD ALWAYS ENVISAGED AN AIRPORT IN OBA OR ONITSHA AXIS.

I NEED ACCESS TO THE NEXT GOVERNMENT IN ANAMBRA.

You talk out of ignorance do you even know how close umueri Airport is to Onitsha..

Besides Onitsha is in Anambra north...

You will be here claiming over sabi yet the basic details about your Anambra u don't kno.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
hammerDK:

I DONT THINK, IT IS FAIR FOR HIM TO BUY WASTE.

I THINK, ANAMBRA GOVERNMENT, SHOULD AWARD HIM CONTRACT TO MANAGE ANAMBRA WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL SECTOR.

THAT WAY, HE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE PROFIT FROM HIS LABOUR AND HELP TO KEEP ANAMBRA CLEAN.

IF WE HAVE SOMEBODY THAT IS WILLING TO DO THE JOB THAT OTHERS ARE TOO LAZY TO DO, WE MUST SUPPORT THEM AND MAKE SURE THAT THEIR LABOUR IS FRUITFUL.

SO MANY IN ANAMBRA WILL GET EMPLOYMENT DOING THIS.

THE ONLY THING GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO IS REGULATE AND MAKE SURE HIS INDUSTRY IS MEETING WORLD CLASS STANDARD.

IF IT IS NOT, GIVE RECOMMENDATION ON WHERE NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND THE TIME FRAME SUITABLE TO ATTAIN THE IMPROVEMENT TO AVOID GOVERNMENT SANCTION.

A NEW STYLE OF GOVERANCE.

That contract was awarded to Innoson..
I think Innoson have a plan to establish waste disposal plant..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
So much distractions by trolls.

So airing out opinions and asking questions on this una thread means trolling? grin

As far as i am concerned trolls on this thread are even the owners of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
From Pg1 to Pg624 na so so airport matter. Them no even one allow the construction to have breathing space. Them just one choke the airport to suffocation. Na wa o. I am not an enemy o cheesy. In fact i support the airport construction but stop deceivng pple that the state is more excellent and beautiful than all the states in Nigeria. For where na? cheesy
I luv ibo pple especially Anambra pple but the level of chest beating from dem na turn off..u beat chest sotey i enter una state come dey find d beauty and so much excellence. I am so pissed off with d level of underdevelopment most especially with una state capital and the economic hub called Onitsha.
Anambra amaka

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Face your backward shithole state. We shall continue to discuss about the airport. Tell your governor to do something about your backward glorified village state capital. Anambra is like America compare to your shithole backward state. We are not responsible for the mess and backwardness of your state. Spend some of energy you waste here on your backward state. Stop being envious and bitter

[s]
BossJamal:
From Pg1 to Pg624 na so so airport matter. Them no even one allow the construction to have breathing space. Them just one choke the airport to suffocation. Na wa o. I am not an enemy o In fact i support the airport construction but stop deceivng pple that the state is more excellent and beautiful than all the states in Nigeria. For where na? :I luv ibo pple especially Anambra pple but the level of chest beating from dem na turn off..u beat chest sotey i enter una state come dey find d beauty and so much excellence. I am so pissed off with d level of underdevelopment most especially with una state capital and the economic hub called Onitsha.
Anambra amaka?
[/s]

Pictures: ongoing Anambra international airport. Let someone cry out a bucket of water for us cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Glass cladding ongoing at the terminal building of Anambra international airport. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.