Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2143419 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
pandax:

t is unfolding gradually!. We saw a similar thing in Imo State
[/s]

Whatever happened in your useless Imo state can never happen in Anambra. Have you wondered why Anambra is the only state in Nigeria that PDP and APC hasn't touched since 2003? It is because Anambra bu Isi igbo. Anambra people are strong-willed people not easily swayed like people of your state, that was why it easy for supreme court to appoint a governor for you guys, and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
I was quoting one idiot from his statement, the words is not from me brother.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
asha80:
andy uba is surely warming up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-6-apga-anambra-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/amp/
APGA has be winning governorship elections in Anambra even when 80% of Anambra lawmakers are PDP, Andy is not a threat he is banking on rigging, what happened to Osagie Ize-Iyamu will happen to him, same group in APC are supporting him, Hope Uzodima, Omo Agege, Ganduje and southwestern governors, these are Tinubu's men, Amaechi, Elrufia group Ngige, Moghalu will all work against Andy, the game is 2023 presidential election, Amaechi camp are for Soludo mark my post, Soludo will win

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
mktinsight:

Financial prudence is very key. Aviation is a single digit margin business and requires extremely careful planning and management of load factor costs and step by step growth. A lot of Nigerian operators underestimate the vagaries of fuel prices and maintenance costs and jump in by buying cheap old gas guzzling planes without calculating the future scenario of mounting expenses.

Currently the only impressive operator is Ibom Air which has the right sized relatively new crj 900 jets on limited routes. They followed this up with buying a220 fuel efficient airbus jets recently.

When I read comments on nairaland I don't usually check the moniker. But whenever I read your comment I always know by the state of hatred and negativity you spew.. And also the way you always position yourself as all knowing..

Imagine you compare Ibom air wit 2jet to air peace..

Mr man you need help

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Really??, I don't have your time

proeast:

Lol, you're absolutely ignorant. Get some education and enlightenment bro. We are now in the information age and ignorance is never bliss.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
I 'm anxious for your success- Buhari to Andy Uba
The no election call by IPOB will really favour APC. IPOB will endup clearing the rod for APC to win come Nov.6

The mission is to take Anambra a 100step backward like Abia and Imo state; so Ndi-Anambra will be frustrated to lead the Biafra agitation the way Abia ppl are doing today.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
pandax:

I don't argue with emotions. The deal has been signed and delivered, Obiano knows the conditions he was given at Abuja. Ditto Hope Uzodinma. Reneging has some consequence. 2021/2023 politics

You cannot win ALL. Ever wondered why Anambra and Imo had not passed anti-grazing bill?, ever wondered why Imo and Anambra oil wells were returned/acknowledged now?, ever wondered why massive FG driven investments in only Anambra and Imo?, ever wondered why ....?.

Allow us to finish the politics. Anambra is on the rise, as the anointed one is here.

If you are not slave ,tell me who you are?, so you are happy that a tribe hausa people are controlling you like mumu, people that did not go to school and leading you, that is to show you not follow Anambra state and you can never in your next life be from here, Anambra man can never allow anyone idiot to make him kill his people the way imo state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chikeluba25:
The no election call by IPOB will really favour APC. IPOB will endup clearing the rod for APC to win come Nov.6

The mission is to take Anambra a 100step backward like Abia and Imo state; so Ndi-Anambra will be frustrated to lead the Biafra agitation the way Abia ppl are doing today.
Guy the Anambra state I come is not that stupid to allow no election in the state, we are too in exposed to all useless people to determine what happened in our state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
asha80:
andy uba is surely warming up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-6-apga-anambra-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/amp/
because some greed fools defect to APC , and you forget Anambra as a state has never do follow follow politics , in Anambra nobody has ever told his constituents who to vote and they follow it, no matter the kind money you think you have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
If you are not slave ,tell me who you are?, so you are happy that a tribe hausa people are controlling you like mumu, people that did not go to school and leading you, that is to show you not follow Anambra state and you can never in your next life be from here, Anambra man can never allow anyone idiot to make him kill his people the way imo state.

Power is transient. Lobbying, Negotiations and Trade-offs are the prerequisite to ascending.

The anointed one is here and we are anxious of his success

Use your tongue to count your teeth. Ya Gazie!

With Love from me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
All those lobbying nonsense only happen in your Imo state, that was why it's quite easy to foist Uzodimma that came 4th on you guys and no one has said pim. Anambra is a different ball game with lots wealthy people, lots of educated people, lots of elites, etc, so it is not the kind of nonsense that can happen in Anambra because we got the best and brightest human capital in Nigeria. So take note

[s]
pandax:

Power is transient. Lobbying, Negotiations and Trade-offs are the prerequisite to ascending. The anointed one is here and we are anxious of his success
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:

You said it all nwanne
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Obdk:

When I read comments on nairaland I don't usually check the moniker. But whenever I read your comment I always know by the state of hatred and negativity you spew.. And also the way you always position yourself as all knowing..

Imagine you compare Ibom air wit 2jet to air peace..

Mr man you need help

Yes I hate ignorance and I am negative against mediocrity. You celebrate it like a beggar given 50 naira. I have high standards. You dont so get out of the way and stay in your lane of backwardness and poverty.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

You said it all nwanne

Welcome back to our Anambra thread after that your misadventure into Imo thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chikeluba25:

The masterplan of the wily fula is to compromise the Igbo heartland which is Anambra to forestall the possibility of a breakup. Anambra represents the power of the igbos. The APC will not win in Anambra but APGA have been compromised and Anambrarians will either vote PDP into power or Accord.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s]Your opinion is trashy and useless. You are not in the position to speak on behalf of Anambra people. APGA will continue to win Anambra. Your campaign for PDP will continue to fail flat here and offline. [/s]

[s][/s]

Nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
mktinsight:

I have Nothing upstairs., because have i NCE in physical education

Hahahaha

Na only me fit your madness, that's why you are scared to engage me, you have tried severally and i still caged you, that's why you are usually crying to the mods to rescue you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Hahahaha

Na only me fit your madness, that's why you are scared to engage me, you have tried severally and i still caged you, that's why you are usually crying to the mods to rescue you

cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s]Hahahaha

Na only me fit your madness, that's why you are scared to engage me, you have tried severally and i still caged you, that's why you are usually crying to the mods to rescue you [/s]

Crying to who? You are nothing to me. You have nothing to offer. Why waste time with a brainless twit like you. See your mates at upper iweka. Go join them.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chikeluba25:

Then APGA as a matter of urgency should go ahead and engage the IPOB, throwing diatribes at a behemoth like IPOB will not help, it is time to play grand politics............ Soludo is adept at this game and he knows what to do!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
afube:

[s]Then APGA as a matter of urgency should go ahead and engage the IPOB, throwing diatribes at a behemoth like IPOB will not help, it is time to play grand politics............ Soludo is adept at this game and he knows what to do!
[/s]

Apga doesn't need Ipob to win. Ipob is an organization of clowns. People who are saying no election. Anyone who partners with them is already a failure. Andy uba is not a threat even with his rigging abilities,, he was defeated in the last senate election and this November 6 election is a stand alone, the eyes of the whole world will be fixed on the state that day. Andy uba will be disgraced as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
[/s]

Apga doesn't need Ipob to win. Ipob is an organization of clowns. People who are saying no election. Anyone who partners with them is already a failure. Andy uba is not a threat even with his rigging abilities,, he was defeated in the last senate election and this November 6 election is a stand alone, the eyes of the whole world will be fixed on the state that day. Andy uba will be disgraced as usual.

Ok nah ! IPOB are clowns abi, but you will instead kneel down for Fulani to do with you as they please! give it to Wike he knows how to deal with APC..........you can never lose when you align with your own people's true wish, we shall see November no far o!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 2:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Bro how far about the Aviation Fuel Farm at Anambra International Airport.
Hope work is actually going on, Also is it being built by Orient petroleum?

post=105372465:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779v5Qd6rns
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Governor Obiano Commissions four projects at COUTH, Amaku - Awka

--- Flags off Second Phase of COVID 19 Vaccination

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano yesterday, August 31, 2021 commissioned Mother and Child Referral Centre, Dialysis Centre, Private Ward and 64 slide CT Scan machine, all situated at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku - Awka.

While the Mother and Child Referral Centre was built and donated to the state by Star Deep Water Petroleum LTD ( A subsidiary of Chevron Nigeria LTD) and the rest of the projects were built by the state government.

Governor Obiano while commissioning the projects, highlighted some achievements recorded by his administration in basic health care delivery.

"Through ASHIA which is one of the best State Insurance Agencies in the country, we have been able to benefit from the Federal Government Basic HealthCare Fund and these funds are being utilized at our Primary Health Centres across the State".

"My administration has been able to renovate over 300 PHCs; provided IVM Keke Ambulances to the hinterlands; got this institution (COOUTH) accredited for our medical students. Today, we are here to deliver another milestone", the Governor declared

Governor Obiano also used the opportunity to admonish the citizens against the third wave of Coronavirus pandemic.

Said he, "Another important aspect of this occasion is the launch of the second phase of Covid 19 vaccination. As you celebrate the New Yam Festival and other activities, please adhere to safety protocols. Wear your face mask and wash your hands regularly and most importantly get yourself vaccinated. It's safe without any side effect ".

The Commissioner for Health in his speech extolled Governor Obiano for his visionary leadership.

" Before the world could conceive the novel Corona virus, Governor Obiano had already built a giant oxygen plant which is the greatest life saving equipment in the fight against the virus. Today other states including the Federal Government are copying from us".

He urged ndi Anambra and residents to shun unfounded beliefs about Covid 19 vaccination as both Oxford AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines are safe.

Earlier in their separate remarks, Dr. Josephat Akabuike ( CMD., COUTH ) said that the present administration got the teaching hospital accredited after ten years of unsuccessful attempts and has graduated five sets of medical students since then.

Dr. Chioma Ezenyimulu (ES., ANSPHCDA) said that the state recorded 98% vaccination during the first phase of the Covid 19 vaccination and informed that Anambra has taken delivery of 58 010 Moderna and about 13000 AstraZeneca vaccines respectively for the second phase and urged people to turn out en mass and get vaccinated.

On his part, Arc. Seyi Orenuya of Chevron Nigeria LTD thanked Governor Willie Obiano and Anambra State for their support towards the execution of the project which according to him was part of Corporate Social Responsibility by Chrveron.

" Today, it's completed and we will continue to do more in support of the state ", he assured.

Dr. Chukwumuanya Igboekwu. the Anambra state Coordinator of WHO who spoke on behalf of all partners and donor agencies working in the state restated the willingness of various international organizations in improving the health needs of Ndi Anambra through partnership with the state government .

Dignitaries that attended the events include, State Executive Council Members, Ndi Igwe, Prof. Elis Idemobi ( DVC., Academics COOU), Dr. Clement Idigo ( Chairman of Board, COOUTH), Prof. Josephat Ogbuagu ( Chairman, ANSPHCDA Board), Barr. Harry Udu (Head of Service, Anambra State), Barr. Tex Okechukwu ( National Publicity Secretary APGA) among others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37am On Sep 02, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38am On Sep 02, 2021
M

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1334) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.