Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,034 members, 7,925,222 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2178034 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 2:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Kasy nwa nsukka, I know you are still looking for job just to eat, never mind, just call me so I can fix you miscreant up. My only duty is to chase miscreants like you outta here

[s]
Zenithh:
but u are no longer as active as bfor. Or you’re waiting for Soludo to employ u bfor una become active?
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2022
IGBOSON1 and his fellow terrorist sympathisers should tell us what those young Innocent FRSC officers did to warrant death by IPOB terrorists yesterday.
What did the owners of cars do to warrant their cars being stolen by your terrorist friends.

I will continue to say it, anybody who supports IPOB/ESN /Auto piloters /UGM is an enemy of Anambra State.
These devil's have continued to cause death and bloodshed throughout Anambra State.

Anambra people strongly stand behind our governor Soludo to purge and delete these terrorists out of Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2022
NkanuSon:
Soludo should adopt wikes format if not simon ekpa will turn anambra to a jungle,his plan is to be bringing violence and hardship in other to give more reasons for govt to prolong mnk imprisonment bcs he is benefiting from his stay in prison,a wise person know that it's negotiations and peace talk can guarantee mnk realise just like Sunday ighoho but Simon ekpa keep attaching his violence to campaign for mnk realise to fool people
Just today his men were soon shooting sporadically and telling people not to come out tomorrow and I even heard they killed frsc workers just like that,if igbos don't wise up and stand against this bastard we will end in shame bcs we ones surported them,we are already ending in shame just bcs of one criminal.what shocks me is he still have surporters he fools
This is the only solution at the moment.
These terrorists must not continue to terrorise Anambra residents.

Only evil people, devils and enemies of Anambra will continue to support this terrorism threatening to eat us up.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Kellzzyy:

This is the only solution at the moment.
These terrorists must not continue to terrorise Anambra residents.

Only evil people, devils and enemies of Anambra will continue to support this terrorism threatening to eat us up.

THE SIT AT HOME WILL CONTINUE UNTIL, NNAMDI KANU IS RELEASED.

SOLUDO CANNOT HELP YOU.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Kellzzyy:
IGBOSON1 and his fellow terrorist sympathisers should tell us what those young Innocent FRSC officers did to warrant death by IPOB terrorists yesterday.
What did the owners of cars do to warrant their cars being stolen by your terrorist friends.

I will continue to say it, anybody who supports IPOB/ESN /Auto piloters /UGM is an enemy of Anambra State.
These devil's have continued to cause death and bloodshed throughout Anambra State.

Anambra people strongly stand behind our governor Soludo to purge and delete these terrorists out of Anambra State.

THEY WERE SHOT DEAD BY DSS, SAME WAY ALL THOSE YOUNG INNOCENT IGBO MEN AND WOMEN WERE MURDERED BY NIGERIA BOKO ARMY/POLICE FORCE.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

THEY WERE SHOT DEAD BY DSS, SAME WAY ALL THOSE YOUNG INNOCENT IGBO MEN AND WOMEN WERE MURDERED BY NIGERIA BOKO ARMY/POLICE FORCE.
Useless terrorist. Your time will be up soon.
Anybody who wishes evil and carnage on Anambra, may evil come upon his household. Amen.

Your fellow terrorists killed young men, stole people's cars and threatened Anambra people.
Believe me, your end will not be nice if you continue to support these terrorists.

That is, if you're not even their bona-fide member.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Omanambala:

You are correct about everything but the dialect part. Actually, the original Onicha dialect is completely lost. It sounds like ancient Aguleri like how Ekwegbalu Anyanwu the legendary Ekpili singer from Aguleri would sound. If fact , Onicha dialect doesn't sound anything different from Obosi , Nkpor , Ogidi nor even Oba and other surrounding towns. The "smooth silky" tongue called Onicha dialect is a mixture of Omanbala , Idenmili , Oyi and Onicha. It doesn't be long to Onicha and the style of word use is the same by 80%. They are my neighbors and we know them better than outsiders. Onicha people , however are very prideful with a sharp tongue...." Ile Onicha ka ile Obosi" is a common phrase in that area.
No, original Onitsha dialect was never lost. Igboson1 is correct.
What we have today in Onitsha is still the old Onitsha dialect.

During the colonial days, as well as prior to colonialism. The whites compared various Igbo dialects to ascertain if they are truly the same. In most cases, they use different interpreters from different towns, clans etc and the result was always the same. The result was that the people understood each other irrespective of the dialect.

In today's Onitsha, the dialect is still more than 80% the old dialect with small infusions and removal because Language is dynamic.

Here is your receipt. It is a recorded conversation between interpreters from Onitsha and Nibo. You can compare the dialect then with what we have today in Onitsha.

cc AchalugoNwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

During the colonial days, as well as prior to colonialism. The whites compared various Igbo dialects to ascertain if they are truly the same. In most cases, they use different interpreters from different towns, clans etc and the result was always the same. The was that the people understood each other irrespective of the dialect.

In today's Onitsha, the dialect is still more than 80% the old dialect with small infusions and removal because Language is dynamic.

Here is your receipt. It is a recorded conversation between an interpreter from Nibo and Onitsha. You can compare the dialect then with what we have today in Onitsha.

cc AchalugoNwa

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
So Ipob of Simon Ekpa boys shot men yesterday at oko.

We are taking note so that when it starts nobody will start tagging Mtn,UN ,Putin for killings of Ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
SEE AM HERE, LIVE.

NO BE FOR MOUTH.

ANA EKWU, ANA EME...

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Landmack:

This moniker keeps distorting our views by flouting rule 11 all the time which states that;

‘Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.’

Pls a ban will do

ONE MAN IN OGUN STATE CANNOT INFLUENCE MATTERS IN ANAMBRA.

THAT IS THE EVIDENCE YOU ARE REPORTING.

A WHOLE THREAD ON THIS IS IN THE POLITICS SECTION ALREADY, SO KEEP RUNNING MAD HERE.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
MY PEOPLE, AM I THE PERSON SITTING AT HOME THAT THIS AFONJA SHOULD BE DISTURBING MY MENTION?

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE AGAIN SPOKEN WITH ONE VOICE, ME I NO GET MOUTH THERE.

THEIR VOICE IS GREATER AND LOUDER THAN MINE, ALL I CAN DO IS SUPPORT THEM.

2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

Don't agree with all you argue regarding IPOB, etc, but thanks for this response to that thing that mentioned my moniker!

My take is that it's most likely those officials were murdered by northern elements operating in the south-east! However, if by the off-chance they were murderd by Igbo elements, then it would be individuals WITH NO LINKS TO IPOB, who for one reason or the other have a grudge against the federal gov't and Nigeria and are taking it out on their officials in the south-east! Is this right? Certainly not! But what i can say is that IPOB did not send out anyone to go kill those officers, and anyone trying to sell this narrative is doing so just to try and sully Igbos peaceful/non-violent reputation for obvious reasons!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
MY PEOPLE, AM I THE PERSON SITTING AT HOME THAT THIS AFONJA SHOULD BE DISTURBING MY MENTION?

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE AGAIN SPOKEN WITH ONE VOICE, ME I NO GET MOUTH THERE.

THEIR VOICE IS GREATER AND LOUDER THAN MINE, ALL I CAN DO IS SUPPORT THEM.

It's worrying you can't see that Ekpa is as daft as they come, and is a puppet whose strings are being pulled by outside forces who don't wish Ndigbo well! We can still fight for the release of Mazi Kanu, but as regards this sit-at-home, please know that IT HAS BEEN CALLED OFF! Stop driving the narrative of those who don't wish Ndigbo well!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

During the colonial days, as well as prior to colonialism. The whites compared various Igbo dialects to ascertain if they are truly the same. In most cases, they use different interpreters from different towns, clans etc and the result was always the same. The result was that the people understood each other irrespective of the dialect.

Here is your receipt. It is a recorded conversation between interpreters from Onitsha and Nibo. You can compare the dialect then with what we have today in Onitsha.

cc AchalugoNwa

Why are you telling me about Nibo.

AchalugoNwa is not from Onicha, just like you who claim Anambra but you are from Imo.

What is the argument about again ? Why didn't you compare Onicha to Nsugbe or Obosi. Why Nibo who speak an Oka like dialect.

By the way , what is spoken in Onicha metropolis is different from original Onicha dialect. Why are you arguing about something you know nothing about. I will post old Onicha record.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

AchalugoNwa is not from Onicha, just like you who claim Anambra but you are from Imo.

What is the argument about again ? Why didn't you compare Onicha to Nsugbe or Obosi. Why Nibo who speak an Oka like dialect.

By the way , what is spoken in Onicha metropolis is different from original Onicha dialect. Why are you arguing about something you know nothing about. I will post old Onicha record.
Post the old Record if you have any.
I repeat post.
Iche nọ inyaghari isi. This is how people like you start and spread rumours up and down.

BTW, where exactly in Imo am I from? Ndị ọnọ na ana mara ụsụ dị ime.

Your problem with Onitsha is little. It can be explained in one word which is "ENVY"

I am still waiting for the "old record". It will be a thing of shame if you fail to produce it.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

It's worrying you can't see that Ekpa is as daft as they come, and is a puppet whose strings are being pulled by outside forces who don't wish Ndigbo well! We can still fight for the release of Mazi Kanu, but as regards this sit-at-home, please know that IT HAS BEEN CALLED OFF! Stop driving the narrative of those who don't wish Ndigbo well!

LISTEN, SIMON EKPA GENERATES AS MUCH VIEWS AS NNAMDI KANU OR CLOSE ENOUGH.

WHO IN DOS CAN GENERATE THAT?

I WATCHED THEIR PERFORMANCE AND IT WAS BELOW EXPECTATION.

JUST GO ON YOUTUBE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, OUR PEOPLE HAVE FULLY SHIFTED TO SIMON EKPA.

OVER 30,000 VIEWS PER BROADCAST ON SAME DAY, JUST LIKE NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
IDENNAA:

[/s]
lol
see who's talking
onye Igbo nkakwu
yelepua gi n'ụzọ make I see road
ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

THE PROBLEM STARTED WITH OUR NATURAL CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR AND ENVY.

NNAMDI KANU GAVE A DIRECT ORDER FOR MAZI SIMON EKPA TO BROADCAST LIVE ON RADIO BIAFRA.

DOS PLAYED POLITICS WITH THAT INSTRUCTION AND STARTED CALLING SIMON COVID19, REFERENCING THE YEAR HE JOINED IPOB.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, ATTACKS AND COUNTER ATTACK, THEN THEY TOLD HIM TO SURRENDER HIS PLATFORM.

Y DONT THEY INDIVIDUALLY SURRENDER THEIR PLATFORM, Y SIMON PERSONAL PLATFORM,(YOUTUBE ACCOUNT) EVEN BEFORE JOINGING IPOB?

WE HAVE A LOT OF MEN THAT MISBEHAVE ALOT, ALMOST BEHAVING LIKE WOMEN. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

Post the old Record if you have any.
I repeat post.
Iche nọ inyaghari isi. This is how people like you start and spread rumours up and down.

BTW, where exactly in Imo am I from? Ndị ọnọ na ana mara ụsụ dị ime.

Your problem with Onitsha is little. It can be explained in one word which is "ENVY"

I am still waiting for the "old record". It will be a thing of shame if you fail to produce it.

lol
rapu the mugu
probably he's mistaken Onicha ado n'idu Onicha eze chima to Onicha ugbo cheesy
probably the mugu is from obosi or nsugbe and he thinks sharing boundaries with us makes him much closer to us.
ezi bida like him
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1338) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.