Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,034 members, 7,925,222 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2178039 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
IF THEY HAD KILLED OBI OF ONITSHA, WHAT WILL WE BE SAYING NOW?

ARE WE NOT TIRED OF ALL THE STORIES?

THEY ALMOST KILLED HIM.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
WITHOUT BLOODY NIGERIA, THIS IS WHERE WE WOULD HAVE REACHED IN IGBO LAND.

JUST IMAGINE MILLIONAIRE VILLAGES, WHERE EVERYBODY IS RICH.

WE HAVE THE RESOURCES.

IF NIGERIA NEVER TIRE YOU, E DON TIRE ME AND I'M VERY ANGRY.

WEN WE GO TO OUR VILLAGE, IS IT A CRIME FOR EVERYBODY TO HAVE REACH THE STAGE OF OWNING A HOUSE AND THE VILLAGE IS WELL PLANNED?

IS IT A CRIME? BIRI KAM BIRI!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhdA3JEQkmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2y2bTWg-Ko

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
INSTEAD OF BUILDING OUR LAND, THEY ARE USING IT TO BUILD ABUJA, LAGOS AND KANO, WHILST REMINDING YOU LAGOS IS YORUBA AND FULANI OWN KANO/ABUJA.

Y CAN'T AN IGBO MAN BE FCT MINISTER?

WEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP ACTING A FOOL?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

Post the old Record if you have any.
I repeat post.
Iche nọ inyaghari isi.

BTW, where exactly in Imo am I from? Ndị ọnọ na ana mara ụsụ dị ime.

Your problem with Onitsha is little. It can be explained in one word which is "ENVY"

I am still waiting for the "old record". It will be a thing of shame if you fail to produce it.

Oh, I envy Onicha.....lmao. Your issues are deeper than inferiority complex. Its inyagheli not "inyaghari" .....I told you you are not from Anambra and you just proved me right by your attempt at with your Imo tongue.

I am saying it again Onicha dialect is not what is spoken in the metropolis. The original dialect was diluted by the neighboring towns, who were the erliest to move to Onicha in the colonial days. This is a common knowledge. How you arrived at the ENVY part beats my imagination....lol. Or are you just pissed I bursted your fake identity of Onye Anambra.....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
WITHOUT BLOODY NIGERIA, THIS IS WHERE WE WOULD HAVE REACHED IN IGBO LAND.

JUST IMAGINE MILLIONAIRE VILLAGES, WHERE EVERYBODY IS RICH.

WE HAVE THE RESOURCES.

IF NIGERIA NEVER TIRE YOU, E DON TIRE ME AND I'M VERY ANGRY.

WEN WE GO TO OUR VILLAGE, IS IT A CRIME FOR EVERYBODY TO HAVE REACH THE STAGE OF OWNING A HOUSE AND THE VILLAGE IS WELL PLANNED?

IS IT A CRIME? BIRI KAM BIRI!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhdA3JEQkmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2y2bTWg-Ko
I wanted to ignore this but sorry if I may ask you, have you been outside your region?

How do you think Igbo traders make their wealth?

Most Igbos who made their wealth through trading did so by gaining control of the supply chain of goods from the Lagos ports to the South east, South south, North central and North East.

Onitsha is a strategic point for the transition of imported and local goods produced in Ogun, Onitsha itself and Lagos to those places. I've stayed in PH for a short period of time. I can tell you that almost all markets in PH depends on goods supplied from Onitsha. Same as Benue, Kogi and other north central areas. The same goes with the North east.

Also agric produce like yams transit from the north central through Onitsha to other parts of Nigeria.

If you've studied the Onitsha markets. A lot more wholesale goes on there than retail buying. Many Anambra wealthy people got rich by serving under prominent traders who long controlled the supply chain and getting established by them.

We make our money by supplying Nigeria as middlemen

What do you think will happen to that economy on event of a political dissolution

Most of it collapses. Be careful what you wish for and apply wisdom in everything. This was the same point Buhari made when he said that it was unthinkable for Igbos to want to leave Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Omanambala:

Oh, I envy Onicha.....lmao. Your issues are deeper than inferiority complex. Its inyagheli not "inyaghari" .....I told you you are not from Anambra and you just proved me right by your attempt at with your Imo tongue.

I am saying it again Onicha dialect is not what is spoken in the metropolis. The original dialect was diluted by the neighboring towns, who were the erliest to move to Onicha in the colonial days. This is a common knowledge. How you arrived at the ENVY part beats my imagination....lol. Or are you just pissed I bursted your fake identity of Onye Anambra.....

It is quite interesting that you are replying me with three monikers. Where is the "HISTORICAL RECORD" you bragged with or you just replied to quarrel like an old hag?

Well, our people say ọ bịara abịa a marọ oke ana. From the dialect I spoke with, someone with a sound knowledge or an indigene of Anambra have already known the dialect I used.

BTW, your "Inyagheli" doesn't sound like what we hear from indigenes of Anambra. Or am I missing something here?

Please, the house should help me and answer these few questions.

1. How do we say "turn this around" in Anambra. Is it
a.["bugharia ya" which will sound like either "buyaria ya" or "buharia ya"] or
b. [b]["bughelia ya" which will sound like "buyelia ya"] like Omanambala wants us to believe?
Please I need answers.

Ka anyị mara one anyị ha.
You know these people don't even know that a typical Obosi man can tell onitsha dialect from Nkpor as well as Oba. Nkpor man can do so for Onitsha, Obosi and Ogidi. Onitsha can do so for Nkwerre, Nsugbe and Obosi.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by seniorkachion(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I wanted to ignore this but sorry if I may ask you, have you been outside your region?

How do you think Igbo traders make their wealth?

Most Igbos who made their wealth through trading did so by gaining control of the supply chain of goods from the Lagos ports to the South east, South south, North central and North East.

Onitsha is a strategic point for the transition of imported and local goods produced in Ogun, Onitsha itself and Lagos to those places. I've stayed in PH for a short period of time. I can tell you that almost all markets in PH depends on goods supplied from Onitsha. Same as Benue, Kogi and other north central areas. The same goes with the North east.

Also agric produce like yams transit from the north central through Onitsha to other parts of Nigeria.

If you've studied the Onitsha markets. A lot more wholesale goes on there than retail buying. Many Anambra wealthy people got rich by serving under prominent traders who long controlled the supply chain and getting established by them.

We make our money by supplying Nigeria as middlemen

What do you think will happen to that economy on event of a political dissolution

Most of it collapses. Be careful what you wish for and apply wisdom in everything. This was the same point Buhari made when he said that it was unthinkable for Igbos to want to leave Nigeria.

Onitsha does not service PH. Aba services Abia, Cross River, Akwa, Rivers, Bayelsa States exclusively.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
lol
see who's talking
onye Igbo nkakwu
yelepua gi n'ụzọ make I see road
ozu nwulu anwu

Bia , Adadike, oo mu bu ODENIGBOAROLI ka I na akpo onye Igbo nkakwu...lmao

Are you no longer from Ihiala k'obu Okija.... Odenigbo Aroli bu nlecha na okanga puta uwa....chi eweli efifie jie....Obodo olooo!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is how all these fake histories people are parading in Igboland started. From false stories about other groups and clans borne out of shear envy and low self esteem.

How can a reasonable person from God knows where say that Onitsha dialect is extinct? Maybe because he is living in Onitsha and think that Onitsha and Obosi, Nkwerre, Nsugbe etc speak the same dialect.

Little things can make anybody that knows the places tell where you come from. For example.
If Obosi, Onitsha and Oba were to say "I told you" in their various dialect, your will hear.

1. Obosi: a sị m ị (the i will given deep tone)
2. Onitsha: a sị ngi
3. Oba : a sị m ụ

Oke na ngwere pụta ebe a ana akọ tuu maka ekworo na asị. Instead of hating on Onitsha, go and develop your own village
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

It is quite interesting that you are replying me with three monikers. Where is the "HISTORICAL RECORD" you bragged with or you just replied to quarrel like an old hag?

Well, our people say ọ bịara abịa a marọ oke ana. From the dialect I spoke with, someone with a sound knowledge or an indigene of Anambra have already known the dialect I used.

BTW, your "Inyagheli" doesn't sound like what we hear from indigenes of Anambra. Or am I missing something here?

b. [b]["bughelia ya" which will sound like "buyelia ya"] like Omanambala wants us to believe?
Please I need answers.

You know these people don't even know that a typical Obosi man can tell onitsha dialect from Nkpor as well as Oba. Nkpor man can do so for Onitsha, Obosi and Ogidi. Onitsha can do so for Nkwerre, Nsugbe and Obosi.

Shut up , this clown....lmao
Deal with this first....you are very pathetic.....lmao

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

Shut up , this clown....lmao
Deal with this first....you are very pathetic.....lmao

Read what is above you. Mpama

Thought you said it is extinct?
Only you can propose and oppose yourself at the same time.

Well they say envy is borne out of confusion

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
seniorkachion:

Onitsha does not service PH. Aba services Abia, Cross River, Akwa, Rivers, Bayelsa States exclusively.
It depends on what is being traded. I'm telling you what the traders told me not some permutation and combination.

I asked specifically and most of them mentioned that they get their goods from Onitsha. Especially non food items.

But my point is this. How do you people intend to keep the trading business if for example the five Igbo states happen to have a country?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

Please I need answers.

IDENNAA , ODENIGBOAROLI , Nri Prist, OMANBALA, OMANAMBALA were all monikers I have used and still using. don't have to lie. But my line of thought never changed....lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

IDENNAA , ODENIGBOAROLI , Nri Prist, OMANBALA, OMANAMBALA were all monikers I don't have to lie. But my line of thought never changed....lol

And the historical records? My dear confused fellow.

I am waiting for who will vouch for "buhelia ya". Mpama
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

Bia , Adadike, oo mu bu ODENIGBOAROLI ka I na akpo onye Igbo nkakwu...lmao

Are you no longer from Ihiala k'obu Okija.... Odenigbo Aroli bu nlecha na okanga puta uwa....chi eweli efifie jie....Obodo olooo!
lol you're calling me Adadike

I forgive you

bro I'm not Adadike oo
Nwanne m gbaghalu na mistake identity.
butuo
anyi ncha bu nwanne.
o nwanne yi onye umudei aborika.
for security reasons I won't mention my family maka ndị imi no everywhere.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

This eidiot , I said what is spoken in Onicha metropolis is not original Onicha....its a mixture of Onicha , Idemmili , Oyi and Omanbala dialects. Stop running in circles...I am from Igwulube Okodu kponkwem! Obosi ,Nkpor , Ogidi, Uke , Oba , Abatete and Ojoto are our neighbors....this is my neighborhood. Only people from these area can tell the difference between Nkpor and Onicha dialect. An Imo man like you will be lost.

I don't know why you are arguing with me instead of listening to learn from an insider....you want to debate my dialect with me....onye nko!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

lol you're calling me Adadike

I forgive you

bro I'm not Adadike oo
Nwanne m gbaghalu na mistake identity.
butuo
anyi ncha bu nwanne.
o nwanne yi onye umudei aborika.
for security reasons I won't mention my family maka ndị imi no everywhere.

You wey I suppose marry dey insult me anyhow....no wahala. You still be my sister...nolu ofuma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

This eidiot , I said what is spoken in Onicha metropolis is not original Onicha....its a mixture of Onicha , Idemmili , Oyi and Omanbala dialects. Stop running in circles...I am from Igwulube Okodu kponkwem! Obosi ,Nkpor , Ogidi, Uke , Oba , Abatete and Ojoto are our neighbors....this is my neighborhood. Only people from these area can tell the difference between Nkpor and Onicha dialect. An Imo man like you will be lost.

I don't know why you are arguing with me instead of listening to learn from an insider....you want to debate my dialect with me....onye nko!
And it won't be the first time I am teaching confused fellows their language and identity.
If you like, post your grandfather's grave address, it won't change the fact that you don't know anything.

In simple terms, you know nothing.

You think such rant changes anything? Atụlụ. Get out.

Igbo si na ana eji anya ama oka kara aka. By our submission, the real Igbo people already know who is who. No need to reconfirm
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

Envy what , exactly....lexactly....lol.

This is Onyekuluva Umuoji compare this to Onicha dialect and tell me why I should envy any gaddem person

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

And it won't be the first time I am teaching confused fellows their language and identity.
If you like, post your grandfather's grave address, it won't change the fact that you don't know anything.

In simple terms, you know nothing.

You think such rant changes anything? Atụlụ. Get out.

Igbo si na ana eji anya ama oka kara aka. By our submission, the real Igbo people already know who is who. No need to reconfirm

Nwokem, inwero okwu. I dont have time to fight....life is too shut. But , never you tell an Umuoji person they are insecure.

Listen to Egwu Obi and heal your soul....envy who ? Nwa onye Okodu....taa gbafuo

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

Envy what , exactly....lexactly....lol.

This is Onyekuluva Umuoji compare this to Onicha dialect and tell me why I should envy any gaddem person
Envy is when you sit in your own house to campaign that another man has lost his own language in his own house.

My friend, you are what inferiority complex looks like. Learn to respect others and stop spreading falsehood/rumours.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

Nwokem, inwero okwu. I dont have time to fight....life is too shut. But , never you tell an Umuoji person they are insecure.

Listen to Egwu Obi and heal your soul....envy who ? Nwa onye Okodu....taa gbafuo
Hahaha. Will you Shut up there.

First solve your Okoli oti confusion before beating your chest.

Nwa ime ohia
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
I don't know where most of us in this thread grew up but we should all learn to respect other people's communities culture and history.

You don't go about spreading rumours that someone's language is extinct when it is not.

Imagine if the same is said about your community. There are some things you don't teach adults.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

Hahaha. Will you Shut up there.

First solve your Okoli oti confusion before beating your chest.

Nwa ime ohia

So , Okoli Otie is suddenly your next topic...lol
Umuoji aburokwo ime offia...ka imalu

Go sleep. You have been silenced.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

So , Okoli Otie is suddenly your next topic...lol
Umuoji aburokwo ime offia...ka imalu

Go sleep. You have been silenced.
That was just a tip of the iceberg of things I can willingly unleash on you if you think you have something to brag with while undermining other people's culture.

Its best you just keep quiet. Don't tempt me.

P.S: I have no issue or ill intentions to the people of Umuoji or their history and culture. I just want to teach this dude in practical what it will feel like if what he is doing to Onitsha is done to him.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
NOW, MESSAGE 4 SOLUDO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47zmnsYHfqw
you support ugm?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
asha80:
you support ugm?

I support freedom.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

That was just a tip of the iceberg of things I can willingly unleash on you if you think you have something to brag with while undermining other people's culture.

Its best you just keep quiet. Don't tempt me.

P.S: I have no issue or ill intentions to the people of Umuoji or their history and culture. I just want to teach this dude in practical what it will feel like if what he is doing to Onitsha is done to him.

Oga, leave Onicha people alone because knowing where you came from they will spit in your face. You are grasping at straws....bye
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

I support freedom.
there is a part to freedom...dont deviate from that path
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Omanambala:

Oga, leave Onicha people alone because knowing where you came from they will spit in your face. You are grasping at straws....bye
Almost everybody does the same. Almost everyone wants to show that he is in one way or the other superior to his neighbours.

But the issue is not whether it is true or not, but the circumstances it is said and the effect it might breed.

We have worked so hard to eradicate such in Anambra. Just look around the state. It is one of the few states where intra-ethnic tribalism barely exists.

I don't think someone from Onitsha will just look at you and start spitting in your face for no reason. I don't think there is any community in Anambra that doesn't have what it takes to hold his ground history/economy wise when challenged by another community.

Don't be the defender of rumours designed to turn our beautiful state to a chaos of intra ethnic royal rumble.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
asha80:
there is a part to freedom...dont deviate from that path

wat is dat path?

listening to Abuja politicians?

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1338) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.