Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,921 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience (29253 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Talking about #thefalzexperience yesterday,see Yemi Alade and Lola's outfit to Myfalzexperience yesterday!!

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/who-slayed-yemi-alade-or-lola/

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by prospero5(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Lola is dope.
but i would prefer it covers her legs a little more.

damn!

tongue tongue tongue

#teamsimplicity

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
I think Lola Oj slayed

Lalasticlala yemi hasnt made FP in ages

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
prospero5:
h
and here you are lander
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by prospero5(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
and here you are lander

oh! you sight me?

babe, dey for your number o.
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by concupiscent: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
"Care less about their clothes, but if you asking me to chose one,
I won't give up an Avalon for a power bike!

Go figure"

-concupiscent

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by prospero5(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
I think Lola Oj slayed

Lalasticlala yemi hasnt made FP in ages

maybe you should send invites to nwaAmaikpe, drinkLimca and all those with same character so more nlanders can comment
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Financialfree: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
That thing of their faces got my attention
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Michellla(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
The lady on suit slayed it.

Though i don't see how the two outfits correlate

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
prospero5:

oh! you sight me?

babe, dey for your number o.

Where is Ur brother Nwamaikpe I Neva see am since morning abi na only for front page I dey see am
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaApaikpe better come and comment here....I have been seeing Ur handiwoks
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Lodgerill2 better comment b4 u comment I dey come blow Ur wall
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Elmojiid you can do bera
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by prospero5(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Where is Ur brother Nwamaikpe I Neva see am since morning abi na only for front page I dey see am

disclaimer: inasmuch as i might like to sound funny at times, i strongly dissociate my person from such character as nwaAmaikpe and his likes.
thanks for your understanding.

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2017
prospero5:

disclaimer: inasmuch as i might like to sound funny at times, i strongly dissociate my being from such character as nwaAmaikpe and his likes.
thanks for your understanding.

Why
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by prospero5(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Why

babe, abeg leave me make i complete wetin i dey do here.

grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Elmojiid(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Elmojiid you can do bera
what do u mean ma.
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by IamLaura(f): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Pls who is this Lola Oj and what does she do?
Honest question
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2017
grin meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by MufasaRebirth: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2017
The lady on suit would have killed it, but her leg be somehow sad
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Pavarottii(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Anytym I see Yemi alade. One thing first comes to my mind...KPANSH.. Then the second thing is that I appreciate what God created...
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yemi be always giving the Veslin crew some work to do.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by LilSfc(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lola is my everyday crush
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by LilSfc(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Yemi be always giving the Veslin crew some work to do.

Lol, I faint
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by LilSfc(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
IamLaura:
Pls who is this Lola Oj and what does she do?
Honest question

She's into modelling life, and she also sell beauty products, she also shares make up tutorials on YouTube

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Flaunts Hot Legs In New Sexy Pic / Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo) / Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.