Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience (29255 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by enshi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jidenna live in Enugu

Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Austinoiz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yemi Slade....the grenade of countless John Thomas
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by caahies: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lola is dope.
but i would prefer it covers her legs a little more.

damn!

tongue tongue tongue

#teamsimplicity

Fashion Police.
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by seunmohmoh(f): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
i c something thick
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Axiwaju(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pavarottii:
Anytym I see Yemi alade. One thing first comes to my mind...KPANSH.. Then the second thing is that I appreciate what God created...
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Axiwaju(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pavarottii:
Anytym I see Yemi alade. One thing first comes to my mind...KPANSH.. Then the second thing is that I appreciate what God created...
grin Madman
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Rick9(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lady on suit dressed better
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by thanki410(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
That is how that one will wear that bed on stage and be shouting HOHA abi ki ni wan kpe up and dan
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Ugbavihi: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2017
I have been wondering why the afonjas doesn't like yemi alade their sister that much until i realized that her maternal root is of the igbo decent..
Why do you people hate igbos this much
Re: Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Lola O.j?

Who's she?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 / Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) / Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.