Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives (3551 Views)

Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by queeneve: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2010
If the husbands are not raping their wives, WHY WOULD THEY FEEL GUILTY?

Now the fornicators should feel guilty! The adulters should feel guilty!
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by yilleng05(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
Y should he? didnt he pay d dowry b4 she became his wife?

which kain thing be dis sef?
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by jumaingirl(f): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2010
@ Mama gee. How old are you pls?
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by rasputinn(m): 3:55am On Apr 09, 2010
OMG,it's mama gee's thread,run fi cover y'all
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by Mimicole(f): 10:31am On May 01, 2010
Mama gee is certainly high on carbon monoxide, i mean dt's the only sane xplanation 4 all her posts n threads.
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2010
I saw this post and I thought WTF shocked
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by ajelerojnr: 5:47pm On May 02, 2010
mama ge, pls note that the bible says they were both naked and were not ashamed.
why should he be, if he's faithful to her grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by iwuchi: 1:16pm On May 13, 2010
why will they feel guilty.as long as they paid the wevies diary,and bable say a man will live his parent and clip to a woman, two become one. if he do everything and wed the way it suppose to.
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by no1madman(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2010
Mad topic!madness!madness!
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by mrmayor(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2010
Mama-gee, I talk am say na your mama born you, you sabi ask betta qushion, kai all that money for skool no waste,
Re: Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives by OAM4J: 12:05am On May 17, 2010
Mama Gee, I thought I have answered this question in our bedroom, why bring it up here?

No I dont feel feel guilty when we do it, I only give you that look so that I can get more. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

18-year-old Girl Kills Self Over Dress / His Mother, Grandmother And The Maid / How To Adopt A Child In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.