Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,302 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies (4455 Views)

Donald Trump Says He Don't Mind Sucker Punching Supporter, May Pay His Legal Fee / Deadly Earthquake Leaves 7 Dead And 318 Hospitalised In Taiwan. / Taiwan Lawmakers Fight Over Nuclear Plant Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by atikubaba(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
African counties especially sub saharan ones are in the stone age of thoughtlessness.
Y?
Case study-Nigeria is still yet to conduct a census agreeable to all because of politics.
Nigeria is the only country in the West African region where the population increases as U go up country when it is globally known that people settle more around coastal regions.
Can U imagine 'bedlam, traffic and refuse ridden Lagos' ranking behind Kano in population?
The Taiwanese can do this because they are forward thinking and ever planning.
Same goes for Yankee thus the Visa lottery
But here in Africa all our problems are left to be solved by 'God'.
Then you wonder why He gave us brains.

I totally agree with u.African are afraid to think they want GOD to do everything for them. angry angry sad embarassed
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by omiyaleboy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
When will naija start,

HOLLER
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Ty207: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
Y dem no go pay, when they are busy eating there self. Foolish country.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Nwaka77: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Post

They should bring in naija people undecided Dem sabi born but then depend on their relatives abroad or their well to do relatives within the country for financial help to take care of the many children they bred like cockroaches and now cannot adequately take care of angry
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by wendoworld(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
i need to make enquiry, wether dem go accept half cast , cheesy
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by bawomolo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
I am hoping Nigeria control its own population.

sagamite and I agree, wahala dey oh shocked
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
bawomolo:

sagamite and I agree, wahala dey oh  shocked

Calm down!

Na when we come to implementation that is when we would disagree.

When you say in your funky western accent "How dare the government interfere in people's lives by dictating how many kids they should have? They should cajole them instead of forcing them" and I come with my Iyana Oshogbo accent and say "The government should catch any man that has more than 2 kids without enough in his bank account and castrate him by chopping his gbona into multiple chunks as punishment for not being a responsible citizen".  grin
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Kunbee: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Post

They should bring in naija people undecided Dem sabi born but then depend on their relatives abroad or their well to do relatives within the country for financial help to take care of the many children they bred like cockroaches and now cannot adequately take care of angry

Are you naturally an angry person?
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Rastamann: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2010
Nigeria should try and pay household NOT to have babies. This will help our population explosion.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by hameet: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2010
abeg, come carry me go taiwan o, i go born for them FOC, at least my pikins go resemble Tiger Woods and i will get plenty money on my daughters as dowry since the average naija man worships any lady, girl or woman with yellow skin and shoulder length hair. HA, HA, HA, HA.(have i said anything wrong)
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by ucnduka(f): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2010
Looks like I've got an appointment with the Taiwanese embassy, Let's go make them babies!
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by scoro99(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2010
off to Taiwan,

I'm leaving all the damn condoms behind,

its been like 10 years since i last had 'REAL' fun, grin
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by tboy1(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2010
I guess lots of nigerian & china folks will be immigrating to Taiwan
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by nazzyon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
Rastamann:

Nigeria should try and pay household NOT to have babies. This will help our population explosion.

Thrust Naija people. That is when they will start investing in baby making.

Step II: Negotiation with the government will start: If you don't start paying us, we will fill the streets with babies.

Step III: Mass baby making.

Step IV: President declares state of emergency.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by beewhyfocs(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2010
Planning is simply bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it. The day Nigeria starts planning, we will begin to make impact on our citizens!
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Cmiller(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2010
So Taiwan don de find secondhand pikin,na God hand we dey.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Cmiller(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2010
Dz is goodbusiness 4 we naija,so lets migrate 2 Taiwan.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by oge4real(f): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2010
Nigeria needs to be the one doing this, the birth rate in this country is alarming.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by pek(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2010
different flogs for different frogs!
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by spiderman(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
a recent study showed that most Nigerian women get pregnant
during prolonged public holidays.
Like the recent Easter break for instance,
the Taiwanese might want to look into that,
abi how una see am?
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by Caporegime(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2010
@-spiderman, you have a point that need to be researched, lmao.
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by olayinkaj2(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2010
The nigerian govt can't try that coz we go dey register thousands of pregnancy per week. Mad woman sef go dey carry bele waka, lol
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by heaven169: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2010
taiwan is not good parts
Re: Taiwan May Pay Couples To Have Babies by alicianna(f): 7:30pm On May 04, 2010
nazzyon:

Thrust Naija people. That is when they will start investing in baby making.

Step II: Negotiation with the government will start: If you don't start paying us, we will fill the streets with babies.

Step III: Mass baby making.

Step IV: President declares state of emergency.

hahahahahaha how  about naija trying the opposite-. have more than one baby and na die!!! lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olive Lembe Di Sita , DRC 1st Lady / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.