Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days (501 Views)

Cardi B & Offset Romance In Public During Their Vacation In Mexico Yesterday / Baskemouth: I’m A Very Shy Person, I Only Do Comedy To Make People Laugh / Toke Makinwa Just Bought Herself Brand New Boobs & She’s Not Shy To Flaunt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days by iwukingsley(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
My 3sisters had always called​ me ‘Ugly boy’ during my minor & teenage days and it killed my boldness to approach a lady and to talk in the midst of new faces( infact it killed my overall boldness). Then my sisters were saying it and meant it in the other way round, because they don't want my head to swell(to be proud). But as a kid, I wouldn't know that was what they were doing, and I believed it to be true.

Not until I met one ‘bad girl’ that opened my eye to know that I fine small and she actually spoilt me(I was the girlfriend and she was the boyfriend.. then...Lols)

I am writing this to those people who are good at saying negative things to kids and teenagers. Please STOP! It will surely have bad effect on them psychologically and otherwise.

If you tell a child that he/she is the best and encourage him/her, he/she will surely react to that direction. The words you say to children actually goes a long way and affects their lives.

Please Stop! And always say positive and nice things to them.

Please Share to put an end to it.

I am Kingsley Iwu. A blogger, writer and fashion Businessman

Re: Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days by MrRemedy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
NICE ONE....

I hope those flat headded Mods* push this to front page.
grin grin grin

Please don't ban me ooo.
Re: Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days by Leverageisback(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yea you kinda ugly though, you got this giant weirdly shaped head and this really thuggish facial appearance but the bleaching helped you though I don't think you were this light skinned in high school

Ps stop being a lil b!tch if you see a gal you like tell it to her like this
"I like you and I want you we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way the choice is yours"
If she chooses easy cool if she chooses hard then you call your ride or die homies and organize gangrape.
Re: Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days by tobillionaire(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
wat are u now expecting us to do with those pictures, u wan contest for Mr Naira land
Re: Why I Was Very Shy To Talk To A Lady And In Public During My Minor &teenage Days by mazimee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Na the Fine you be this this?

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Three Fatal Accidents - Lady Who Was Involved In A Fatal Accident / Compiled List Of Africa’s Top Ten Richest Musicians- Forbes / Headies 2017 Expectations: What To Expect From Headies 2017 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.