Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

We Av Been Dating 4more Than A Year, Bt His Brother Said We Cnt Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Av Been Dating 4more Than A Year, Bt His Brother Said We Cnt Get Married (370 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Av Been Dating 4more Than A Year, Bt His Brother Said We Cnt Get Married by gamelove: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Today on Link Up With Sam, We have a brother who is really in need of advice.

READ BELOW:

Hey Sam,

I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for 1 year 7 months and 8days as of the time I am sending you this mail.

We have always plan to get engaged, but recently she started having someone else. She didn’t break up with me and even when I got to know and wanted to break up she couldn’t agree with me.

That’s when she told me why she got someone else was that her elder brother went to a man of God I guess to confirm if we can marry each other and the answer he got was a NO.

Now my gf is about to confirm on her own if it’s true and our love life is hanging on this. I don’t know what to do if she get a No too because I don’t want to ever lose her. What should I do?

What do you think he should do? Please leave your comments below!

If you have any problem in your relationship or you need advice, kindly send a mail to info@seegist.com.ng and we will be glad to help you.

more story at http://www.seegist.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

.. / Facebook Urged To Shut Down Chat Platform Made For Kids / Valentine Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.