Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (42315 Views)

Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away / Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/soldier-slaps-policeman-sokoto-bank/

Useless bloggers where iz the slap pinshure or slap slow mo video?
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Mayflowa(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
TLisieux:
Gusau is in Zamfara and not Sokoto. Thrash journalism.

What make you Gusau is not in Sokoto at all? There is Mexico and London in United state even.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by tmann626(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Afolak:

What if I tell u I'm still an ardent supporter of president Muhammadu buhari?
Will u go on extinction cos of that? Use ur brain "Mr MAN".
ogbeni. Gbenu soun. Ki lo ma see yin gan. Anyway. It's your choice. I don't have time to argue with you. 2019 is almost here.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Emmahunk(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kirinwa:
The customers should have allowed him. At most 5 minutes he would be through considering what they face at Sambisa forest and their sacrifice so that you can sleep abi nah for online forum or when they die una go remember am?

Now that there's shots in the air everybody is scampering for safety. Nobi una call Police? Abi una never know say police dey like show themselves. Its possible everybody ran away and left the ATM. Wisdom is profitable. What if accidental discharge kill una nkor?

My dear, your point sounds reasonable but remember that in a football game everyone is important. Sambisa or not everyone makes sacrifices. In that que for instance might have been a doctor in a hurry or someone who needs to get money urgently to pay for a family member's surgery.
In all things, mannar of approach is very important. Today, I approached a long que at an ATM. I quietly asked the people at the back, " please who is the last person ?". I quietly qued in behind the young lady and as a customer vaccated one of the machines, I heard a middle aged man who obviously had noticed my camouflage uniform say , "abeg officer come collect, make we allow you". Of course there were few murmurings but no one made an attempt to enter the machine.
Summarily, don't expect respect if you can't respect others. No job is more important than the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by ClitoPen: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

You should have showed up at the gas station where I got petrol for N270 this morning with this preposterous statement. I assure you, your skull would have been mined for commonsense laboratory experiments.
You hav time to reply the idiot. He can only say that behind this faceless forum. Let him just do as u said if he is proud enough.....fool he is....
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Most of them thinks NIGERIA is a country.....not knowing its a British money making COMPANY
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by ClitoPen: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

You people should learn manners. Stop insulting people because they have different choices or preferences from yours.

For your information, I am still supporting Buhari.
You can only say that boldly in this no-man's-land of a forum. Say that any other place two or more people are gathered and enjoy the show.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by GavelSlam: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
tmann626:
mehn. He has done a lot of things in making life better for Nigerians. Security, creation of jobs. I heard that fuel is now 22 naira per litre. Inflation has been reduced to 1 percent since they took over. Infact Buhari is the best president we ever had. Let me tell you something. I used to be a die hard Buhari supporter. So. Tell me what I don't know. I'm a yoruba guy.

Nothing to do with tribe as it is immaterial.

The supply of fuel today is being manipulated a certain group of people not satisfied with their margins.

Bear in mind Angola is going through this same scenario as we speak:

http://www.africanews.com/2017/12/23/anger-as-nigeria-angola-face-fuel-shortages-ahead-of-christmas/

I suspect the increase in the price of barrel At the international market might just be the thrust.

Job creation: Nigeria has lost 1 million plus jobs in the last 9 months due to the recession we experienced.
We are out of that recession so we await new statistics on jobs.

There is a food revolution going on in Nigeria and it is beginning to employ a new group of individuals. Of course we are beginning to attain self-sufficiency.

You must admit the rate of inflation has been declining in the last number of months but I fear any increase in the cost of a litre of petrol might push this up further.

We must work assiduously.

We must also pray for the private refineries come on stream this new year 2018. It may not solve the price issue but certainly the supply would be addressed.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Afolak(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
tmann626:
ogbeni. Gbenu soun. Ki lo ma see yin gan. Anyway. It's your choice. I don't have time to argue with you. 2019 is almost here.
I hope u no dey Lagos,make u no go enter lagoon ooo.e be like say life don tire u.
Buhari beyond 2019!!!
#UrMumuNeverDo
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by tmann626(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Afolak:

I hope u no dey Lagos,make u no go enter lagoon ooo.e be like say life don tire u.
Buhari beyond 2019!!!
#UrMumuNeverDo
. Lol. Na u wan die for Buhari. Wetin concern me. No be u dey support am. Ndi ara
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by israelmao(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Undertrained police force is what made way for soldiers among civilians if not soldiers are not needed in civilians' domain they belong to the thick forest.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Emmahunk(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
tmann626:
oga. I don't usually post on nairaland. I used to be a die hard Buhari supporter. This is not a matter of tribe or anything. We need to see the truth. APC government has failed us. U know deep down in your heart. Anyway. 2019 is almost here. We will pray and vote them out.

Surprisingly sir, I don't believe in tribe or religion. I am an Igbo man and an unrepentant Christian but I tell you, look deeper and you will see that Buhari is the best thing that happened to this Country..
Taking off with a budget based on crude oil at over a $100 per barrel which quickly fell to almost $25 per barrel, it needed only a magician like Buhari to keep the Country afloat besides God.
My dear, for the first time in 16years, Nigeria is now having new mega projects. The list is endless.
If we don't feel this pain now, what kind of Country do we intend leaving for children? Cheer up sir, no journey to success is easy.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by creatorsverse(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
TLisieux:
Gusau is in Zamfara and not Sokoto. Thrash journalism.

UBA bank is in Kano road sokoto and not gusau road at op take correction

At quote, all states in d north have a road named after them in sokoto dat is why sokoto is the seat of caliphate
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by koolaid87: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:
Nigeria it's not just a lawless but very useless country.
Only God knows why he made me a Nigerian, if he let me choose,I would have chosen Norway, Finland,Sweden or Denmark

It's never too late to achieve that. And when you're finally there, you'll see why there's good in bad.

Nigeria drilled the sh1t out of you, so in foreign land, you're 24hrs activated.

God bless your husstle
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by tmann626(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Emmahunk:

Surprisingly sir, I don't believe in tribe or religion. I am an Igbo man and an unrepentant Christian but I tell you, look deeper and you will see that Buhari is the best thing that happened to this Country..
Taking off with a budget based on crude oil at over a $100 per barrel which quickly fell to almost $25 per barrel, it needed only a magician like Buhari to keep the Country afloat besides God.
My dear, for the first time in 16years, Nigeria is now having new mega projects. The list is endless.
If we don't feel this pain now, what kind of Country do we intend leaving for children? Cheer up sir, no journey to success is easy.
. Onye eze. Like I said. I used to be a die hard APC supporter. Infact I'm still okay with the APC government in Lagos but I will be sincere with you. I v not felt any positive impact in this Buhari regime. I won't lie to you
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Daddiflowz: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oga u be fool oh ..its just that , u don't knw yet
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by BluntBoy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

U have time.
M0r0ns like that are better ignored.
You are right, bro.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by aflabos(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:
Only God knows why he made me a Nigerian, if he let me choose,I would have chosen Norway, Finland,Sweden or Denmark

Not too late my brother....
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by UTEWUOJO: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
THAT'S WHY NNAMDI KANU REGARDS THIS COUNTRY AS A ZOO.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
ClitoPen:

You hav time to reply the idiot. He can only say that behind this faceless forum. Let him just do as u said if he is proud enough.....fool he is....

You hypocrite, remove the log from your eyes. Can you go to the North and dare abuse Buhari the way you abuse him on this faceless forum?
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by BluntBoy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

You should have showed up at the gas station where I got petrol for N270 this morning with this preposterous statement. I assure you, your skull would have been mined for commonsense laboratory experiments.

You too show up in the North and talk ill of Buhari.

By the time they pieces you and you come back to this world, you will understand why I am against intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
tmann626:
If you are a Nigerian and you are still supporting APC or Buhari. It means you are a fool. Quote me anywhere.
What would you wish we should have supported instead? Fool.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by dontbothermuch: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:

Yea, such countries are the most happiest.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
That soldier is undisciplined and a disgrace to the noble profession. Policeman who maintains law and order should be respected and obeyed in his duty post.

I've been pulled over and fined by cops for over speeding and I didn't slap nobody rather I paid the fine.

Nigeria Army should discipline their personnel especial those low ranks.
Wow! I'm impressed there're still respectable and law abiding peace corps out there.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by TeetoEsq(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Police na toy for Army na
I'm not surprise at all....
But police fit go senate (not court ooo) go table the matter else another army is warming up to slap another policeman somewhere....

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wetin concern me sheybi the fight na between police and soldier,let them finish what they started,law breakers. Mtchwww.
Ao are you
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by dontbothermuch: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:
omololu2020, I don't know who you are, but I feel your pain.

We will leave this country soon.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Evablizin(f): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
cheesy Good evening i'm good and you?
bamidelee:
Ao are you
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by mrexploit(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

I was surprised to see Gusau in Sokoto. Perhaps there's one we don't know about.
Itz Gusau road not Gasau
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Teeboi56: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:
Me too I made a mistakes to choose Nigeria
If I no nii I would ave stand at God right hand
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nasir123(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:

I believe God made u a Nigeria to be part of the solution.
Finland/Sweden is not made up of Angeles. People like u and I were the once that make those places attractive.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) / Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.