Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (42354 Views)

Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away / Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by cybriz82(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/soldier-slaps-policeman-sokoto-bank/

Na dis kind fight those soldiers wey dey mamI dey like
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Bluffly: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=tmann626 post=63543298]If you are a Nigerian and you are still supporting APC or Buhari. It means you are a fool. Quote me anywhere. [/quotle]
Please let us hear word. Is APC and PDP ghost. Nigerians should start to change themselves first.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by smalls001: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
LoooL....Finally the biggest fool of the day just commented.....
BTW a lot of us still support Buhari......

tmann626:
If you are a Nigerian and you are still supporting APC or Buhari. It means you are a fool. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Phoniex23: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmm...
Tap the link on my signature for the E-cards trading...
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Lashaka: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Olojukan Tio More Olorun, Probably U Would Av Died Of Unknw ISIS if u arent 4rm nigeria
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by mastermaestro(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

You too show up in the North and talk ill of Buhari.

By the time they pieces you and you come back to this world, you will understand why I am against intolerance.

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by permanentgrace(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oma307:
this is what you get when leaders are sick only thinking of how to embezzle

Another Calabar incident would've happened.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Philtrik(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Last month, I was at Access Bank to make a deposit, there was this man who felt too big to be on the queue and wait. He went out and brought a low life police man who took the money from him and went straight to the counter with the him, bypassing everybody.
Nigeria is not a country to be proud off.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by davibid: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
omololu2020:
Nigeria it's not just a lawless but very useless country.
Only God knows why he made me a Nigerian, if he let me choose,I would have chosen Norway, Finland,Sweden or Denmark

I prefer Switzerland, always peaceful
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by capacino(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lawlessness from the President to the citizens. There is need for awareness and education in all sector of this zoo called Nigeria ��‍♂️
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by solehm(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
TLisieux:
Gusau is in Zamfara and not Sokoto. Thrash journalism.
oga they said gusau road
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy Good evening i'm good and you?
am good too
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by poseidon12: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
That soldier is undisciplined and a disgrace to the noble profession. Policeman who maintains law and order should be respected and obeyed in his duty post.

I've been pulled over and fined by cops for over speeding and I didn't slap nobody rather I paid the fine.

Nigeria Army should discipline their personnel especial those low ranks.

The Nigerian Military, a noble profession? Are you kidding?
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by ClitoPen: 2:57am On Dec 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

You hypocrite, remove the log from your eyes. Can you go to the North and dare abuse Buhari the way you abuse him on this faceless forum?
Between u nd I now who is the hypocrite? U leav ur own mention go carry another person mention?!...As your moniker be na so ur reasoning be....Na thunder go fire u for 5/7x52 for being blind, daft and stupid.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Edipee(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2017
omololu2020:
Only God knows why he made me a Nigerian, if he let me choose,I would have chosen Norway, Finland,Sweden or Denmark
My guy! My love for Scandinavian countries no be here o grin
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by nobsalis: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wetin concern me sheybi the fight na between police and soldier,let them finish what they started,law breakers. Mtchwww.

I dey tell u
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Kobicove(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Oma307:
this is what you get when leaders are sick only thinking of how to embezzle

Even the followers are also sick undecided
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by TEYA: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Soldiers and policemen dey fight who go separate them...

Honestly, Soldiers sometimes act as if they are above the law...

***In Gordon's voice***

But if your friend slap you. You go tell police.

If police slap you. You fit tell Soldier.

If soldier slap you my brother...

Just commit yourself into the hand of the Lord!!!!!! grin

Stale! Boring!! I find it strange how people like you find anything amusing in such silly jokes. The violation of the rights of defenceless citizens is the theme of jokes in Nigeria. We have a long way to go.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by toptop: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wetin concern me sheybi the fight na between police and soldier,let them finish what they started,law breakers. Mtchwww.

Of course, we are not concerned or interested in their brohaha.

My face when they finally shot each other.....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by ibnzubair(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

I was surprised to see Gusau in Sokoto. Perhaps there's one we don't know about.

The incident happened at Gusau road, Sokoto
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2017
TEYA:

Stale! Boring!! I find it strange how people like you find anything amusing in such silly jokes. The violation of the rights of defenceless citizens is the theme of jokes in Nigeria. We have a long way to go.

angry

Yeah. I know it's boring!!!

Visit Punch Nigeria... Book a section. And make your grievances known to the world...

I see all these as blabbing with no iota of sense... ∆
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by Kennydoc(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
omololu2020:

Scandinavians are the best, but freaking cold mehn.
Re: Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM by TEYA: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

Yeah. I know it's boring!!!

Visit Punch Nigeria... Book a section. And make your grievances known to the world...

I see all these as blabbing with no iota of sense... ∆
No, will rather do it on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos) / Cow Rams 30-year-old Man To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.