Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report (2310 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2017
GavelSlam:

Yes you would rather the girls were killed because they are not your blood sisters.

Does the US despite their "We never negotiate with terrorist" mantra not pay ransom?

Very useless people with no value for human life outside of their own circles.

They wail about an evil Muslim agenda, but have no problem with their fellow Christians being condemned to a life of servitude, brutality and sexual slavery. They scream about Libya, then cuss out the fg for intervening in a domestic issue of a similar nature. Any moment now their hero FFK will start running his loquacious indolent mouth on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

They wail about an evil Muslim agenda, but have no problem with their fellow Christians being condemned to a life of servitude, brutality and sexual slavery. They scream about Libya, then cuss out the fg for intervening in a domestic issue of a similar nature. Any moment now their hero FFK will start running his loquacious indolent mouth on twitter.
This is an oxymoron. A mouth isn't loquacious, a person is. We can say FFK is garrulous/loquacious, however we cannot say FFK's mouth is indolent because the word means 'lazy' 'or inactive'.

You now understand why 'loquacious indolent' is an oxymoron? That's like saying 'silent thunder', 'loud silence', 'ice cold fire' etc.
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ishilove:

This is an oxymoron. A mouth isn't loquacious, a person is. We can say FFK is garrulous/loquacious, however we cannot say FFK's mouth is indolent because the word means 'lazy' 'or inactive'.

You now understand why 'loquacious indolent' is an oxymoron? That's like saying 'silent thunder', 'loud silence', 'ice cold fire' etc.

Even on Xmas. Grammar nazi no dey do vacation? Issokay. Anyway I meant that FFK is a lazy bugger who talks a lot. I mean, does the man have any kind of actual job. Even his other fellow troll dey form pastor.

BTW, Since you know so much grammer oya tell how you run a mouth on twitter. It's fingers.

Learn to see the forest before you focus on the tree. The tree being that log in your eye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

Even on Xmas. Grammar nazi no dey do vacation? Issokay. Anyway I meant that FFK is a lazy bugger who talks a lot. I mean, does the man have any kind of actual job. Even his other fellow troll dey form pastor.

BTW, Since you know so much grammer oya tell how you run a mouth on twitter. It's fingers.

Learn to see the forest before you focus on the tree. The tree being that log in your eye.
Grouchy much. Did I hit a nerve? cheesy cheesy

I was just trolling ya

Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Grouchy much. Did I hit a nerve? cheesy cheesy

I was just trolling ya

Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Den den den I will tell naptu2 cheesy cheesy
Where is my mistletoe cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just kidding too wink

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

Den den den I will tell naptu2 cheesy cheesy
Where is my mistletoe cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just kidding too wink

Merry Christmas.
Naptu2 knows I'm polyandrous, so have no fear, join my man-harem cheesy kiss wink
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

Really? Is that why you established boko haram to siphon our oil money?
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

Really? Is that why you established boko haram to siphon our oil money?

Your oil money? Were you even born when the fg entered into 70% financed jvs with the oil companies?

Or were you illiterate jokers taught that the oil dropped from trees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

Your oil money? Were you even born when the fg entered into 70% financed jvs with the oil companies?

Or were you illiterate jokers taught that the oil dropped from trees?

Go ahead and make yourself and your State economically useful!
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

Go ahead and make yourself and your State economically useful!

Ode, even with 13,% derivation, you will still be deve chasing good for nothings.

What you gave this country is not oil, but terrorism, piracy and kidnapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by cstr1001: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

So funding BH with a whooping 3m Euros thereby empowering them is a way to save lives other than some cheap attempt at short-sighted propaganda?

Nice logic.
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:

So funding BH with a whooping 3m Euros thereby empowering them is a way to save lives other than some cheap attempt at short-sighted propaganda?

Nice logic.

I'm sure you would refuse to pay the ransom to those who kidnapped your wife /daughter/sister since that would give them funds to continue, not so?

You see why so many of you are daft? This is the exact thinking you whine about everyday, that your leaders do not value the lives of average Nigerians, yet here you are doing the same.

The person to blame is the unlamented drunkard who did not initiate a rescue mission when recovery could have been straightforward but chose the scam narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

Ode, even with 13,% derivation, you will still be deve chasing good for nothings.

What you gave this country is not oil, but terrorism, piracy and kidnapping.
Says a co-founder of boko haram. Niger Delta youths have a reason to agitate. Unlike you boko haram members!
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

I'm sure you would refuse to pay the ransom to those who kidnapped your wife /daughter/sister since that would give them funds to continue, not so?

You see why so many of you are daft? This is the exact thinking you whine about everyday, that your leaders do not value the lives of average Nigerians, yet here you are doing the same.

The person to blame is the unlamented drunkard who did not initiate a rescue mission when recovery could have been straightforward but chose the scam narrative.
You conveniently forgot your uncle the governor who hid the information from the President till his captives were safely tucked away! cheesy
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by cstr1001: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

You are nuts. There is a reason why he is president and takes the hard but rational decisions.
I am not president, but if i were, the national good should automatically take center-stage over short -sighted measures or personal ends.

How can a president fund a major terrorist group on home soil with 3m Euros ?. Do you know how many lives that would cost?

Do you have a brain in your skull?
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:

You are nuts. There is a reason why he is president and takes the hard but rational decisions.
I am not president, but if i were, the national good should automatically take center-stage over short -sighted measures or personal ends.

How can a president fund a major terrorist group on home soil with 3m Euros ?. Do you know how many lives that would cost?

Do you have a brain in your skull?
No girls were kidnapped. Not by boko haram at least!
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by cstr1001: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

Answer the question dolt - Would your parents leave you in the hands of kidnappers? Would they take that hard decision to save future victims?
My parents are not the president, you lint.

You can't execute national policies through personal bias. That is governance101.
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:

You can't execute national policies through personal bias. That is governance101.

It is the exact same principle. Everyone of those girls is a citizen of Nigeria. What is the matter with you kids? Serious nations routinely put resources and treasure to save their citizens. Or you think captain Philips was just a movie? You think if they had not been able to save him they would not have paid a ransom? Even Isreal had to ransom captives to hezbollah to release the bodies of their soldiers after the onslaught of Lebanon failed

Ignoramuses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by cstr1001: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

It is the exact same principle. Everyone of those girls is a citizen of Nigeria. What is the matter with you kids? Serious nations routinely put resources and treasure to save their citizens. Or you think captain Philips was just a movie? You think if they had not been able to save him they would not have paid a ransom? Even Isreal had to ransom captives to hezbollah to release the bodies of their soldiers after the onslaught of Lebanon failed

Ignoramuses

If you can't see how foolish it is to pay BH ( the second most deadliest group in the world) 3 million Euros for some girls, then i can't help you.

I have no problem with rescuing those girls in whatever means possible. But paying those terrorists Millions of Euros , not even in foreign lands?.

High level foolishness.
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
oyb:

See them. Puzzies. When you can't take the heat, you run crying to the mods. Pathetic bitchasse

Cc
Mynd44....
Re: Buhari Paid Boko Haram €3m For Release Of Chibok Girls — Report by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:

Wow take it easy on the terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo / Breaking: Atiku Will Win, Buhari's Intergrity Is Fake ~ Obasanjo / Edo: ADP Drags Running Mate Of Ize-iyamu To Court For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.