Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (20379 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Xbee007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
peterphd:

Oga officer, I could have sworn you were an Ilorin Muslim
Lol, Nigeria matter just tire me. Fulani herdsmen go dey kill, people's solution na prayer. Boko Haram dey bomb, na prayer go solve that one too. That is a very warped way of viewing the world. It defies basic logic. What happened to getting proactive and defending yourselves and loved ones? Aren't we tired of being victims of evil people?

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by uvalued(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
If Islam is truly a Religion of Peace. . .

Shouldn't the Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful?

Wow I Neva saw it like this but this is SAVAGE. Am using it as my signature
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by dayskid: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Right of non-Muslim

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Capheelah: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
maasoap:

It would be a shame if you can't defend what you believe in and hold dear to your heart. Like Muslims like Christians. Or, you want to tell me the difference? Then, I will ask you to explain what happened and is still happening in Myanmar and Central Africa Republic.

Muslims are wicked, right? They learned it from Christians, don't argue.

All the people shouting on these thread were also the same people who rejoiced with what happened to Muslims in Myanmar and Central Africa Republic, even China.

It means that you and your scholar are poor students of history. When it comes to killings, Christians lead, Muslims follow. Don't even go there.

How can you say Christians taught muslims to be wicked. If that were true, there will still be at least a sect of the Christian community practicing wickedness and oppression. Plus Jesus never preached wickedness or oppression for He is the Prince of Peace. Anyone who says he is of Christ and does contrary is not truly of Him. The same can't be said of muslims or islam for jihad is a big deal to you guys and you can't stand it when people don't share your beliefs. I haven't seen were a woman is raped by Christians because she is a muslim.

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by goodnews777: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
The United nation is a satanic agency. It's now United against Jews and Christians. Every little thing that happens against Muslims they cry foul but MUSLIMS are killing , maiming, raping, bombing all over the world ,and it seems normal but any little thing against Muslims they weep. The bible calls it the spirit of delusion. It's happening all over the world.

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by TheKingIsHere: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
maasoap:

It would be a shame if you can't defend what you believe in and hold dear to your heart. Like Muslims like Christians. Or, you want to tell me the difference? Then, I will ask you to explain what happened and is still happening in Myanmar and Central Africa Republic.

All the people shouting on these thread were also the same people who rejoiced with what happened to Muslims in Myanmar and Central Africa Republic, even China.

It means that you and your scholar are poor students of history. When it comes to killings, Christians lead, Muslims follow. Don't even go there.
Can you explain how they learnt it from Christians?

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by blantyre: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Unfortunately, unfortunately the more the hatred directed against Islam, the more it continues to win hearts and minds. ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. Islam is making inroads into predominantly Christian countries. Pls don't Harbour hatred, just pray that THE LIGHT OF OF ISLAM touches your heart too

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
If Islam is truly a Religion of Peace. . .

Shouldn't the Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful?

who tell u that they are muslims ? whenever a group or persons appeared to claim being muslim then u take it in to account,why dnt u question hitlers reign,was hitler a muslim also ?

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Islam has nothing to offer than violence, trouble, hatred, war, paedophiles, Buhari.

Like I said before Islam is a curse on humanity...

Islam will never make an Atheist think twice. !! ∆
there is no good religion than islam wether u like it or not to tell u more those terrorist u are talking abt are not muslims because we dnt believe in violence unless if we are pushed or fight for defence so u have to understand that i can also act like a christian and do bad things just to make people (fools)like u think it is
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Amebo1:
In a Muslim majority country, they oppress the minority Christians, but in a Muslim minority countries like Myanmar-Rohingya, any small thing, they will start shouting ethnic cleansing. UN who has turned to toothless dog will not see this, they are only after Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as Isreal capital. Nonsense
so for u the killings in myamar was good abi ? i know now,u are happy and u want them to keep shut right ? or may be they are lying altogether
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Unik3030:
I remember a scholar was once asked when there would b peace in the world, he said there can only n peace if we no longer have Muslim's here meaning so far Muslim's are still here it can't be a peaceful world. come to think about it, how can there be peace when killing, rape, hate your neighbor are things found in there holy book
if u are a christian then am gonna say y didnt read ur said holy book because its filled with killings to be precise there is a passage that i read which ur God commanded people to kill a particular town dwellers,he was even telling them to spare no one,that they shoyld even slaughter a pregnant woman and cut out her foetus,am i lying ?

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2017
shammahyaro:
God please help the Christians of Bangladesh...save them from d hands of the evil ones.... Open the eyes of the world to see where terror lies....there will be no peace for the wicked!.
My father my father... for any Christian blood shed in Bangladesh for d sake of believing in you.... Let them have no peace for both their people,fellow believers of this Wickedness and their generations
nonsense ur father is in enugu,he is a black monkey banana,how dare u say God or son of God was ur father ? was he black ? A son of God or a God can never have anus and penis,there is no way a God would visit toilet and u also visits toilet, God is abslutely pure and capable he is above impurities,he dnt eat talkless or excreting,penis can never be attributed to God because his command is sufficient,if he say "b" then it appears,do u really believe u and ur God going to toilet ?
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2017
ifyan:
Islamabad: the religion of piss indeed.

Watch and see how they pop out to defend their religion as it is not part of their religion but miscreants who want to tarnish Islam.
u make me laugh,because u put ur talk some where not relevant. christianity was the first religion of not only piss but excreta,because u claimed God or son Of God have anus and penis,and we dnt believe a God can have anything to do with impurities and that means if jesus is alive u maight be a companion he may call upon to accompany him to toilet. How dare u say a God have peni.S and anus ? Our God never eats,he is a way far from eating talkless of defeacation in the toilet so bro u see its ur religion that signified piss and shit,if u think am lying ask ur pastor,say pastor what would a God or his son have to do with penis and anus ?

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2017
nkwuocha:
Same old stories. Islam is a terrorist organization.
so that means its ur duty to start killing them right ? start from ajegunle to asaba with a knife
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Solorrman(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2017
justuschi50:
if Donald trump is as Hitler den I support a war against islam
the religion of christianity can never over shadow islam forever u know why ? let me give a small reason. Jesus christ was never a god or his son because he had anus and penis,i dnt think a sensable human being can believe a capable God visiting toilet for piss and excreta
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Cityguy: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2017
'' I hope that the Sheikh Hasina government will be no more so that the oppression, dispossession, rape, theft and murder of Bangladeshi Christians and all other minorities within my country will come to an end, sooner rather than later.''

......... And I say a big Amen to this.

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:
the religion of christianity can never over shadow islam forever u know why ? let me give a small reason. Jesus christ was never a god or his son because he had anus and penis,i dnt think a sensable human being can believe a capable God visiting toilet for piss and excreta

Please when you are done, you are free to get out of my post.
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2017
blantyre:
Unfortunately, unfortunately the more the hatred directed against Islam, the more it continues to win hearts and minds. ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. Islam is making inroads into predominantly Christian countries. Pls don't Harbour hatred, just pray that THE LIGHT OF OF ISLAM touches your heart too

Are you talking about the hatred in Egypt, Pakistan and other Islamic countrie?

Lol, fastest growing indeed... Continue
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by jacyhelen(f): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Nobody throw stones at a fruitless tree.

The Church of Jesus is going through all these because She is the solution to the world's crises in this End-Time.
Satan knows that and provoked people like FREEZE to put more pressure on Her.

Still, the Word is True and Lasting: UPON THIS ROCK, I'LL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL.

#shalom

capital fool
freez is your night mere
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by jacyhelen(f): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Islam can never be a religion of peace..Ask Ex Muslims
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by MistadeRegal(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Xbee007:

Look, I am just being realistic here. If those people continue watching and praying that God should save them from persecution then they are in for a long thing. Matters of grave importance shouldn't be left for God to handle. You can't leave your cooking gas on while going to the market and pray to God that your home shouldn't burn. If your house didn't burn it is just because of pure luck or some proactive measures that you took. People have lost their possessions and lives for less infractions.

You're an Atheist.
Your words tells who you are.
You speak just like the devil.
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2017
maasoap:

Well i don't expect much from a Muslim before,
Lol, talking about Myanmar, so dump that you are referring to that issue here. I hope you don't forget that the only religious leader that visit that country after the incident was the pope(a Christian) even your Islamic leader didn't near the place, what a shame.

About the center Africa region, only an hypocrite like you will dispute the fact that it is only a retaliation to your Islamic terror.

maasoap:

what a shame, devil is indeed a deceiver,

maasoap:

Really, Christian are rejoicing? Did you have evidence please.
Because i can show you your terrorist news platform, aljazerra, so you can see the number of Christians sympathise with your fellow Muslim

maasoap:

Really? Can you show evidence please.
Because i can show you evidence of your Islamic blood tasting religion.
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/02/25/reality-check-islam-has-massacred-over-669-million-non-muslims-since-622ad.html

I expect nothing more from you people because you cannot give what you don't have, which is Love. Bye
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by adebaks(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Xbee007:
May God, that is if he exists, help our fellow human suffering persecution in every nooks and crannies of the world, whether in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Palestinian, Yemen etc. But I think we all know the bitter truth. He ain't gonna do sh*t about it! He did nothing when Jews were being persecuted by Hitler. He did nothing when Christian crusaders were engaging in blood birth in the name of religion. He did nothing when Boko Haram was busy maiming Nigerians in the name of Allah.

The best thing for them is just to get proactive and stop being the victim of the oppressors cos no sky daddy is coming for them.
if he smites every oppressor of his people with an army of angels...does dt nt make him an oppressor as well...I bliv he is with us nt just for good times but for d bad ones as well...it does nt hurt to be proactive as u said
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by adebaks(m): 2:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Xbee007:
May God, that is if he exists, help our fellow human suffering persecution in every nooks and crannies of the world, whether in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Palestinian, Yemen etc. But I think we all know the bitter truth. He ain't gonna do sh*t about it! He did nothing when Jews were being persecuted by Hitler. He did nothing when Christian crusaders were engaging in blood birth in the name of religion. He did nothing when Boko Haram was busy maiming Nigerians in the name of Allah.

The best thing for them is just to get proactive and stop being the victim of the oppressors cos no sky daddy is coming for them.
if he smites every oppressor of his people with an army of angels...does dt nt make him an oppressor as well...I bliv he is with us nt just for good times but for d bad ones as well...still, it does nt hurt to be proactive as u said

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by ERCROSS(m): 2:56am On Dec 25, 2017
blantyre:

Light of islam you say, I'd rather remain in this darkness... Islam is a religion that teaches good morals, but where it faults is its mode of propagation. Why will a holy book contain instructions to kill when a non-believer refuses to accept the religion ,for what.

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by giles14(m): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.jerusalemonline.com/blogs/shipan-kumer-basu/op-ed-remembering-the-persecution-of-bangladeshi-christians-on-christmas-33253%3famp=1

May the Good lord help the Christian brethren facing persecution all over the world.

We didn't ask for equal right in their Islamic countries the way they are requesting for equal right in our country, the only think we are asking for is that they should let us live without been oppress

and some stupid countries are there supporting the Palestinian course.

Christians wake up

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by rockog: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2017
the end is here not near. may God be them and us here

1 Like

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2017
jacyhelen:

capital fool
freez is your night mere

She can't even spell "Freeze" nor "mare".

Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2017
giles14:
and some stupid countries are there supporting the Palestinian course.

Christians wake up

The you see the way those devil that call themselves Muslim are justifying their brothers action, they forget that 80% of countrie that vote against USA decision are Christian dominated countrie.
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by Nimoomosuli: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Unik3030:
I remember a scholar was once asked when there would b peace in the world, he said there can only n peace if we no longer have Muslim's here meaning so far Muslim's are still here it can't be a peaceful world. come to think about it, how can there be peace when killing, rape, hate your neighbour are things found in there holy book

You're apparently ignorant because all the vices you have mentioned are not in Muslims' holy book. Consider the following verses and be enlightened. Let us avoid religion bigotry because it is destructive...live and let live.

The Quran says Muslims should not harm or annoy their neighbours in any way, for whoever behaves badly does not have complete faith, nor will those who harm their neighbours enter Paradise.

Abu Shuraih reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said three times: "By Allah, he does not have faith!" It was said, “Who is it, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said: "He whose neighbour is not safe from his evil." Source: Sahih Bukhari 5670, Grade: Sahih

In another narration, the Prophet said: "He will not enter Paradise whose neighbour is not secure from his evil." Source: Sahih Muslim 46, Grade: Sahih

The Holy Quran Surah An-Nisa 4:36 says: "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbour, and the neighbour farther away." Based upon this verse, kind treatment of neighbours is enjoined in Islam and is recommended, whether they are Muslim or an unbeliever, and this is the right thing to do. Kind treatment may be in the sense of helping or it may be in the sense of being kind, refraining from harm, and supporting them. Source: Tafseer Al-Qurtubi 4:36

Muslims should love for their neighbour what they love for themselves, which means to treat their neighbours the way they would like to be treated by others. Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbour what he loves for himself". Source: Sahih Muslim 45, Grade: Sahih

Quran Surah Baqarah 2:62 says: "Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."

May God continue to guide you and me aright!
Re: The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas by adebayosun02: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? / My Heaven Experience / 2,750-year-old Temple Found Near Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.