Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? (888 Views)

Alaafin Oyo: Marrying Igbo Woman Remain My Greatest Fulfilment In Life / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / Isi Agu - An Igbo Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by archangel1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please forum I have been looking for an opportunity to ask this question for long. Those who know her better should please help me with simple and object answer. I have so many times made attempt to research on her but with no useful results. Is Mrs. Laurreta Onochie, the current special assistant to President on social media an Igbo woman? Or is she merely married to an Igbo or just bearing an Igbo name. Am seriously battling with picture of doubt.
Over the years, some of her online publications look so antithetical to the trait of a typical Igbo mother bearing in mind she is within the precinct of a paid appointment and she
is obliged to serve her master well. The peak of it all was her inhuman posts during the IPOB vs military saga a couple of months ago. While to certain extent the Igbos might deserve blame for certain postures, this woman never took cognisance of extra-judicial killings and torture displayed by the millitary. She kept mute in that respect.I kept wondering the extent hypocrisy and tokenism went, in enshrouding the sight of Motherhood.
At this moment, it is blowing in the sky that Nigerians are undergoing gargantuan pangs and stress owing to the pandemic fuel scarcity and cases of non dispensation of cash by ATMs during this Yuletide. Behold, what I saw this afternoon in Nairaland was this woman's irrelevant piece talking about something that looks like 'BEFORE INDISCIPLINE....... and rest of them; perhaps,showcasing once more the indifference and hypocrisy rife with this present government. I was very disappointed
Honestly, despite bearing an Igbo surname my instinct is still telling me somthing else. IS SHE A FULL BLOODED IGBO WOMAN? OR SOMETHING NEAR. I will not he be proud of her if I discover so .Infact, l may be forced to change ethnicity�)
Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by archangel1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please, mod make it front page!!!
Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by christopher123(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
archangel1:
Please forum I have been looking for an opportunity to ask this question for long. Those who know her better should please help me with simple and object answer. I have so many times made attempt to research on her but with no useful results. Is Mrs. Laurreta Onochie, the current special assistant to President on social media an Igbo woman? Or is she merely married to an Igbo or just bearing an Igbo name. Am seriously battling with picture of doubt.
Over the years, some of her online publications look so antithetical to the trait of a typical Igbo mother bearing in mind she is within the precinct of a paid appointment and she
is obliged to serve her master well. The peak of it all was her inhuman posts during the IPOB vs military saga a couple of months ago. While to certain extent the Igbos might deserve blame for certain postures, this woman never took cognisance of extra-judicial killings and torture displayed by the millitary. She kept mute in that respect.I kept wondering the extent hypocrisy and tokenism went, in enshrouding the sight of Motherhood.
At this moment, it is blowing in the sky that Nigerians are undergoing gargantuan pangs and stress owing to the pandemic fuel scarcity and cases of non dispensation of cash by ATMs during this Yuletide. Behold, what I saw this afternoon in Nairaland was this woman's irrelevant piece talking about something that looks like 'BEFORE INDISCIPLINE....... and rest of them; perhaps,showcasing once more the indifference and hypocrisy rife with this present government. I was very disappointed
Honestly, despite bearing an Igbo surname my instinct is still telling me somthing else. IS SHE A FULL BLOODED IGBO WOMAN? OR SOMETHING NEAR. I will not he be proud of her if I discover so .Infact, l may be forced to change ethnicity�)

She is just bearing an Igbo be those they call fake Igbo

1 Like

Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
She's delta ibo not igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by RedboneSmith(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
An Anioma woman who doesn't identify as Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by onward4life(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
RedboneSmith:

She is from Benue ooooo

Abole
Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by Lajet: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
She is one of the Minority benin Descendant living among the igbos of Delta state
Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by Krak(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
RedboneSmith:
She is Idoma from Benue State

2 Likes

Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by Ikechuob: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2017
RedboneSmith:

She's not anioma. Please stop insulting us. That woman for 1.) Does not look like an anioma. Anioma women are not that ugly abeg. 2.) She does not act like an anioma woman. Our women a respectful, tactful and ladylike which she's not. 3.) She's a love-vendor for Godsake. Anioma women do not, DO NOT, engage in such buffoonery.
Please do not insult us. I don't know where that woman came from but she's not one of us. I believe she was adopted.
Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by Ikechuob: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
She's delta ibo not igbo grin grin

Delta igbo and igbo are the same thing. Stop your stupid fake igbo nonsense. Secondly, she's not delta igbo!!!! Stop the insult!!

1 Like

Re: Is Laurreta Onochie An Igbo Woman? by RedboneSmith(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ikechuob:

She's not anioma. Please stop insulting us. That woman for 1.) Does not look like an anioma. Anioma women are not that ugly abeg. 2.) She does not act like an anioma woman. Our women a respectful, tactful and ladylike which she's not. 3.) She's a love-vendor for Godsake. Anioma women do not, DO NOT, engage in such buffoonery.
Please do not insult us. I don't know where that woman came from but she's not one of us. I believe she was adopted.

LOL.

I am from Anioma, too, so chill. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abarra, A Lost/forgotten Tribe / *ilu Ajẹ (town Of Witches)* / Yorubá History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.