Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (8133 Views)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2010
ok
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by eazyman(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2010
madlady:

@Poster I just used those ladies as an example.

Lots of peeps help each other, male to female, female to male.

@ JENI, please dont bother convincing anyone to give as many wont buy your idea, especially ladies who feel its written that men should always be giving to them and not vice-versa, you obviously have a kind and generous heart and i want you to keep that up, just give when your conscience prompts you to do so.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by madlady(f): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2010
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2010
eazyman:

@ JENI, what do you expect when a lady tells you that [b]she wont date a guy with less money than her? [/b]please dont bother convincing anyone to give as many wont buy your idea, especially ladies who feel its written that men should always be giving to them and not vice-versa, you obviously have a kind and generous heart and i want you to keep that up, just give when your conscience prompts you to do so.

Thanks i like ur words.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2010
he's reffering to my post

yes i said it

shoot me!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2010
The real men won't ask their women or wives for money.  They are naturally providers and it hurts their ego to ask a woman, a helpmate for money.  My fiance never asks me for money and one day I offer to take him out to dinner for a treat.  I pulled out my wallet to pay, his eyes went big and he curled his eyebrow.  I didn't know if a bug came out or what.  He motioned me to put my wallet back in my purse and said let him be the man.  I then realized that I "made" him feel lesser of a man.  I apologized and we were okay after that.  WHEW!

He felt the need to "lecture" me about man and the manhood thing.  I politely listened and thanked him.  

The whole point of my post is that REAL MEN don't ask their women or wives for anything.  IF they don't have it, then they go hunt for it.  

Chea!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

The real men won't ask their women or wives for money.  They are naturally providers and it hurts their ego to ask a woman, a helpmate for money.  My fiance never asks me for money and one day I offer to take him out to dinner for a treat.  I pulled out my wallet to pay, his eyes went big and he curled his eyebrow.  I didn't know if a bug came out or what.  He motioned me to put my wallet back in my purse and said let him be the man.  I then realized that I "made" him feel lesser of a man.  I apologized and we were okay after that.  WHEW!

He felt the need to "lecture" me about man and the manhood thing.  I politely listened and thanked him.  

The whole point of my post is that REAL MEN don't ask their women or wives for anything.  IF they don't have it, then they go hunt for it.  

Chea!

yes but theres no real men on this thread

ive said those exact same words b4 and it got me into trouble here!

let genny preach to the unfortunate women who cant get 'real men'!

oya ladies *rings bells* i declare unto u- to give give give

google the nearest money gram western union center

clear ur bank accounts- ur bobo's in nigeria must spend!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Chea!

If i give my man moni dont mean hes not a man.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

yes but theres no real men on this thread

ive said those exact same words b4 and it got me into trouble here!

let genny preach to the unfortunate women who cant get 'real men'!

oya ladies *rings bells* i declare unto u- to give give give

google the nearest money gram western union center

clear your bank accounts- your bobo's in nigeria must spend!

Hey come on try and understand!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2010
^^^^my point was that THE REAL MEN WON'T ACCEPT THE MONEY, but a punk arse man would. I tried to treat my fiance, he damn near knocked me down. I don't mind treating him every now and then to show him I appreciates him. But, his ego is too big so I will just cook him a nice meal and smile naked.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by 8inch: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2010
Op: As much as i agree with givin to peeps in need, one should avoid over doing it cos it can also have a negative effect on the person you are helping. As the saying goes "Give a man a fish, u'l feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and u'l feed him for life".
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2010
Gud for u girl am happy for u but all guys are not de same.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Chea!

so REAL WOMEN always ask their men for anything. tomorrow u will complain about men's ego, when it comes to money, he should be a man, when it comes to he being domineering u complain, or him not showing emotions u complain.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2010
8inch+:

Op: As much as i agree with givin to peeps in need, one should avoid over doing it cos it can also have a negative effect on the person you are helping. As the saying goes "Give a man a fish, u'l feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and u'l feed him for life".

U r rite but give dont mean we shld give all de moni we av, like i siad b4 if i av i give if i dont i will tell u.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

so REAL WOMEN always ask their men for anything. tomorrow u will complain about men's ego, when it comes to money, he should be a man, when it comes to he being domineering u complain, or him not showing emotions u complain.

Very gud honey, i like dat.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2010
Thanks!  I thank GOD every chance for my fiance.  He is not like them BEASTS over there.  He is truly a gem.  I tell him that all the time.  He is Nigerian and don't act like that.  THANK YOU, LORD!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Thanks!  I thank GOD every chance for my fiance.  He is not like them BEASTS over there.  He is truly a gem.  I tell him that all the time.  He is Nigerian and don't act like that.  THANK YOU, LORD!

SMH
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2010
Well, I don't have any complaints for mine.  However, the NL men, HMMMMM where should I start?!  Give me a moment while I grab my pad and pencil.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2010
Wasn't talking to you Na9ja,

Mind your business!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2010
na who bi na9ja undecided undecided
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Wasn't talking to you Na9ja,

Mind your business!

Do not fight here plz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2010
Plzzzzzzzzzz no insult here i beg una, honey pls dont insult.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by toluxa1(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2010
Good morning Odira.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

The real men won't ask their women or wives for money.  They are naturally providers and it hurts their ego to ask a woman, a helpmate for money.  My fiance never asks me

A real man knows when he needs help, and if he feels comfortable enough with his girlfriend, he'll ask her for assistance.
A real man knows any relationship is about give and take.
A real man would date a real woman, comfortable in the knowledge if he was short for whatever reason, his girlfriend will come up trumps, and support him.
A real man lives in the real world, and knows that trends are changing. This is not 1975.

A real woman would financially assist her boyfriend, without him asking. She'd know without being prompted.

Most important - a real man can put pride aside, and admit to his girlfriend things are not as rosy as they could be, financially. There's no shame in it. A real man would ask his girlfriend for assistance first, before asking his mates or family. If he can't discuss finance with his girlfriend, who can he confide in?
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by daduke2k(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2010
@queeneve. Sumtymes u just make both stupid and sensible replies . "he is Nigerian and doesnt act like dat" . How do Nigerian men act? Nawa 4 o.  @op, wen i hav d money 2 spare i wil giv 2 any body in need, wen am in need i wil ask anybody 4 help. To hell wif ego.  Self respect matters. Damn.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2010
Siena:

A real man knows when he needs help, and if he feels comfortable enough with his girlfriend, he'll ask her for assistance.
A real man would date a real woman, comfortable in the knowledge if he was short for whatever reason, his girlfriend will come up trumps, and support him.
A real man lives in the real world, and knows that trends are changing. This is not 1975.

A real woman would financially assist her boyfriend, without him asking. She'd know without being prompted.

Most important - a real man can put pride aside, and admit to his girlfriend things are not as rosy as they could be, financially. There's no shame in it. A real man would ask his girlfriend for assistance first, before asking his mates or family. If he can't discuss finance with his girlfriend, who can he confide in?

Thanks dear i love dat, dats wat am tryin to say.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2010
jenibayo:

Plzzzzzzzzzz no insult here i beg una, honey pls dont insult.

i am good, just making sure she is not messing up my good "na2day?" name, it took me forever to get that name, dont want nobody changing it over night literally

Siena:

thank u! thank u! thank u! i owe u 2 bottles of zobo and one bowl of kunu mixed with some kuli kuli and very cold "pure water" to down the whole thing. now i can go to bed  wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2010
Daduke, if it don't apply to you, DON'T RESPOND. I said it and I won't retract so move on.

Odia, I thought I told you to jump off something?!! You still here?
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by sandee575(f): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2010
A
real man knows when he needs help, and if he feels comfortable enough with his girlfriend, he'll ask her for assistance.

THERES NOTHING MORE TO ADD. THANKS.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2010
Na2day,

You should have been took your arse to bed!  GOOD RIDDANCE!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Odia, I thought I told you to jump off something?!! You still here?

LMAO! cheesy grin
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Na2day,

You should have been took your arse to bed!  GOOD RIDDANCE!

to ur bad rubbish? i totally agree wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.