Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (8134 Views)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
Una still dey foght for here grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
Daduke,

Go find someone else to hit on, I am not INTERESTED. Get lost pervert. Only faggolas argue with women. You smell like chit go wash up faggola.

(spraying lysol and febreeze)
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by axeman85(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
haba interesting all i see is no no no.

so if you are saying a girl shudnt send money to her bf in 9ja. so is it ok then if a guy dont send money to his gf in 9ja. ? becos at the end of the day is the guy is faithful and honest with the girl and needs the money genuinely then i dont see anything wrong in it.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by daduke2k(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hmn, u see wot am talkin abt. Am nw a pervert, do u realy knw d definition of a pervert? Oh ,and i stink huh , is dat rite? Babe, u nid 2 be groomed 2 be a proper lady. I dnt date ur type, they are real pains in d a$$. Go find a househelp job or sumtin because ur ignorance aint helpin matters. Bi.atch.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by daduke2k(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hmn, u see wot am talkin abt. Am nw a pervert, do u realy knw d definition of a pervert? Oh ,and i stink huh , is dat rite? Babe, u nid 2 be groomed 2 be a proper lady. I dnt date ur type, they are real pains in d a$$. Go find a househelp job or sumtin because ur ignorance aint helpin matters. Bi.atch.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

Daduke,

Go find someone else to hit on, I am not INTERESTED. Get lost pervert. Only faggolas argue with women. You smell like chit go wash up faggola.

(spraying lysol and febreeze)

weakest line ever, if u can't stand the heat to start the fire. women always come up with some stupid line like men don't argue with women but expect the man to put up with her nagging and stupidity, shior!

axeman85:

so if you are saying a girl shudnt send money to her bf in 9ja. so is it ok then if a guy dont send money to his gf in 9ja. ? becos at the end of the day is the guy is faithful and honest with the girl and needs the money genuinely then i dont see anything wrong in it.

thank u jare, the head wey dey on ur neck correct well well. better persin wink wink wink wink
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

thank u jare, the head wey dey on your neck correct well well. better persin wink wink wink wink

That's such a funny statement! cheesy

*Stored for future use.*
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by kay177(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
there is noting wrong for a girl to send money to his bf, understanding and trust is very important,
see when a lady travels abroad the probability for her to find a responsible guy to settle down with there is very very low, but she will get alot of guy wanting to sleep with her with alot of fake promises, the best thing for her is to send the money for the guy's visa or else she will tell the other side of the story by the time she falls into the hands of guys, the devil she knows is better than the angel she doesnt know cool cool cool cool
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
God bless u, tell dem dats wat am tryin to tell dem but they dont want to listen.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
axeman85:

i wont be happy if my brother or son was sending money to women in naija- what kind of women?? them penniless girls in lag?? i dont think so!

looooooooooooool this thred is soo funny!

yes its try
kay and jenny- i tottaly agree

women must semd all thier money to musicians in africa- u must send send send!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
ok e don do for u, u don win but leave other ppl and no spoil there mind leave dem to give if they like. I BEG U!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^ aha ha

i agree wiv u naaa

its a good think for gyals to dish money out

its very beautifl

it must be done!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hisssssssss undecided undecided
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by kay177(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
i agreed that the girl should send money to the guy not because of the guy but because of the girl, my sister come to uk and see the agony our girls are going through here, if your man is not here with you, you are in big problem, there is no way the girl will not fall into the trap of deception even the weather alone will lure her into doing it, but if genuinely the guy loves her why cant she send the money for his visa, since the guy is not clubbing with the money, Its seriously tough for girls to leave abroad without being married or planning for one, alot of deceptions over here take it for real ,
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Pweety4me(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
@OP undecided
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by daduke2k(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
Its nt necessarily dishin out. Wen u hav d  cash, u help a neêdy friend . Aint no big deal in dat. Bt wen it gets 2 d point dat d receiver is a parasite , then its bad.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
kay177:

i agreed that the girl should send money to the guy not because of the guy but because of the girl, my sister come to uk and see the agony our girls are going through here, if your man is not here with you, you are in big problem, there is no way the girl will not fall into the trap of deception even the weather alone will lure her into doing it, but if genuinely the guy loves her why cant she send the money for his visa, since the guy is not clubbing with the money,  Its seriously tough for girls to leave abroad without being married or planning for one, alot of deceptions over here take it for real ,

tell me u dont no abt yahoo yahoo??

poster wasnt posting a real situation

she's just tryna make herself feel better for her stupidty

which i totally agree with

women speeeeeeeeeeeeend send money to ur broke bf's- theres nothing wrong with it!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
kay177 thanks alot dear.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

@OP undecided

Hi dear.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by Pweety4me(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
jenibayo:

Hi dear.
Hey sis u gud?i just didn't know wat 2 answer 2 your thread sos smiley
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

tell me u dont no abt yahoo yahoo??

poster wasnt posting a real situation

she's just tryna make herself feel better for her stupidty

which i totally agree with

women speeeeeeeeeeeeend send money to your broke bf's- theres nothing wrong with it!

Hey hey hey just stop de insult becos if i start my own u cant face it so plzzz stop and dont spoil my day for me, i beg u plzzzzz.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hey sis u gud?i just didn't know wat 2 answer 2 your thread sos smiley

Gud or bad just say it and nobody will say anytin silly.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
jenibayo:

Hey hey hey just stop de insult b[b]ecos if i start my own u cant face it[/b] so plzzz stop and dont spoil my day for me, i beg u plzzzzz.

i seriously doubt that but no worries i'd leave it there for you

connect the dots
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
I am waiting on the day Na2day and Daduke get married. Them faggolas stick together!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by queeneve: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
The title should be: Announcement: Two chitty bishes tie the knot today!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

I am waiting on the day Na2day and Daduke get married. Them faggolas stick together!

I say AMEN to dat, daduke can av him hes soooooooooo sweet and cool.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by platinumnk(f): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

dies grin grin grin
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by na2day2(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
queeneve:

ah, i have a fan! yippee! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by jenibayo(f): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
lol cool wink
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by follypimpi(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
Well don't see any biggy in sending money to your friends & loved ones,if you have it.Watever they do with it is none of your bizness,so far your conscience is clear.
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by ayettymama(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

dies  grin grin grin

seriously platti queens posts can kill somebodi!
Re: Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! by platinumnk(f): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

seriously platti queens posts can kill somebodi!

can we add her to the click? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

repent / Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.