Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Big Shaq – Mans Not Hot Song Download - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Shaq – Mans Not Hot Song Download (3389 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Shaq – Mans Not Hot Song Download by explosivesedo: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Currently, the Comedian, Michael Dapaah’s Mans Not Hot is the talk of the town as he release the new song that is hitting up the town. i sincerely like the song as i heard it.

The record has gone viral in its’ first days of premiere.

We just caught the bug too.

A little lyrics

The Ting goes skrrraap, Pap Pap Ka Ka Ka!

Skidiki Pap Pap!

And A PuPu Durrru Boom!

Skiiiya! Du Du Ku Ku Tun Tun

Boom Boom!”

Listen to the hit below:

https://www.kabsedo.com/big-shaq-mans-not-hot-song-download.html

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan Shares Throwback Photo With Wife And Children / #bbnaija: Kudos To 'andre Blaze', The Voice Behind Big Brother / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.