Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft (10728 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by tochi55ba: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
The only place were it was instructed in the scriptures that your left hand does not no what the right hand is doing, is in the giving of alms. This is because the integrity of the one you are helping should be protected.

...DAT the church does not gather the press or come on social media to do this eye service you call helping the poor does not mean it doesn't help.

Now for the record

1. For many years, Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) has been feeding the poor for free especially during her Retreats - Bad for news.

2. Deeper Life builds a #3 Billion Naira Church facility to cater for her teeming multitudes-(The Church comes under attack for not giving the money to the poor by people who probably have never cared for others) Good for news!

3. Redeemed Christian Church of God develops a forest into a sprawling city (Redemption Camp) at no cost to the government helping to decongest Lagos-(No one is interested) - Bad for news

4. Christ Embassy inspires and sponsors hundreds of youths talented in the music ministry-Bad for news.

5. Churches establish universities ensuring that many otherwise jobless academics are gainfully employed - Bad for news.

6. Covenant, JABU, BIU and Landmark Universities are among the 10 cheapest private universities - Bad for news.

7. David Oyedepo Foundation now gives about N500 million annually in her 24 year old scholarship scheme to indigent students-Bad for the news.

8. Covenant University in less than 20 years ranks amongst the top universities in Africa ahead of many much older Nigerian Universities-Bad for news.

9. Pastor Adeboye and wife build rehabilitation centre in Epe for youths overtaken by drug addiction - Bad for news.

10. Adeboye and Oyedepo clock 50 and 35 years in marriage respectively-Bad for the news.

11. Pastor Chris gets divorced - news goes viral.

12. Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Samsung, Joe Praize all inspired by Pastor Chris-Bad for the news.

13. Daystar equips 20,000 kids as they return to school-Bad for the news.

14. Bishop Oyedepo subsidises transport fare in hometown to #20-#50 per trip-Bad for the news.

15. RCCG builds 80km road connecting Ikorodu with Redemption Camp/Lagos-Ibadan Expressway-Bad for the news.

16. Oyedepo builds #100 million Townhall in Omu Aran-Bad for the news.

17. Ayo Oritsejafor gives cars, money, Keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to the poor-Bad for the news.

18. Oritsejafor receives jet gift-(He must sell and give the poor)-News goes viral.

19. Winner's Chapel in FACT does NOT own 4 jets-(This is not good for them)-Bad for the news.

20. Pastor Adeboye flies to Zambia, Botswana, CAR, Rwanda in private jet-(He should have flown Nigeria Airways (sic)-News goes viral.

21. Winners Chapel 's gift consignment largest ever received by Rwandan Government - Bad for news.

22. Winners Chapel Accesses Koma Hills with provisions - plants school, church- Bad for news.

23. Olukoya, MFM provides cars and cash for 1st class graduates in Unilag yearly - Bad for the news.

24. Prisoners testify of how Church missionaries led them to Christ, became better citizens-Bad for news.

25. Winners Chapel gives provisions, food, cash to Osun workers after being owed 8 months salary by State Government - Bad for news.

26. Christ Embassy feeds thousands of children daily in her Inner City Mission Scheme (who cares)-Bad for news.

27. Red Cross commends Oyedepo for largest consignment of welfare aid asides government since Nigerian Civil war (who cares)-Bad for news.

28. Landmark University operates largest scholarship scheme among Nigerian private universities--Bad for news.

29. Bishop Oyedepo sits in Church owned jet (Perhaps he should be standing)-News goes viral.

30. MFM invests heavily in football-(who cares)-Bad for news.

31. Living Faith Church under investigation in UK - News goes viral.

32. Living Faith Church commended for financial integrity by UK authorities after probe, named as a good example for other NGOs-Bad for news.

33. Nigerian Churches attract largest number of tourists to Nigeria - Bad for news.

34. Nigerian Churches infrastructural development among highest in Nigeria-(who cares ) -Bad for the news.

35. Nigerian Churches now the foremost player in education at all levels in Nigeria-Bad for news.

36. Covenant University generates her own electricity - Bad for news.

37. Faith Oyedepo 'paralysed'-News goes viral.

38. Faith Oyedepo totally healed -Bad for news.

39. Christ Embassy provides succour for tens if thousands in Haiti - Bad for news.

40. Sierra Leonean President thanks Winners Chapel for relief package to citizens - (who cares) - bad for news.

41. Oyedepo jets out to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana (he should have driven a car or ridden a donkey like Jesus)-News goes viral.

42. Deeper Life spends #1.2 Billion on overhead bridge to stem traffic (who cares)-Bad for news.

The Church of Christ will never be able to please the Gates of Hell.

It's time to shake off the distraction.

6 Likes

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by crackhouse(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Finally the keyboard warriors have been paid their Christmas bonus
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by kenzysmith: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Shey na devil they send una cme self op u re a fool and u re agent of darkness we shall not commitany sin by insulting great men of God oluwa say he will curse those that curse is annioted be careful
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by ssogundele(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the info but the crust of the matter is that the lifestyle of the so-called god of men that troubles the critics. The CMS of old and other nigeria earlier churches do give to the needy as well and even better that our modern churches of now adays. CMS and Anglican churches in the western region then gave both adherents and non qualitative education and wonderful community health services with much ado. The clergymen then weren't flabouyant and vainly as we have them now.
Also, morality and Godly way of life was consistently drummed into the congregants ears. Now look critically and objectively compare these men with the likes of any apostles of Christ and see if they are close to them in both lifestyles and godliness.

1 Like

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Halo22: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Truth remains that most of these churches do their own philanthropy in one way or the other, but they should make the aids available to the common man. How can you build a school with tithe payers money and inflate the tuition fee to the high heavens, then you now tell us you are placing some kind of scholarship or bursary. Come to think of it, what happens to the average people? How can they even feel relaxed to secure admission in such schools where the fees are high? I don't get it....it seems like the whole thing is by the riches and for the riches.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by eyinjuege: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
The problem is most churches dont publicize what they do and only their church members who go every subday know what their church does.
Its very easy for people to say whatever they like. But their members know what their money is being used for.
All the things listed are very easy to verify, yet some people will say its a lie, and people are being paid to clean the image of these churches. Yet wont believe people are being paid to tarnish their image

1 Like

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by lexy2014: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Mirand606:

No he is a Church Historian and Researcher. However he is very connected to the top leadership of Churches especially Nigerian Pentecostals.
His Organization also helps to propagate Church programs across non denominational divides. He has been around for a while but this current wave of controversies magnified his voice along. If you want to know much about Nigerian Christianity he is one of the most reliable sources.
church historian?his articles don't really seem 2b about history but public relations. I didn't know there's "Nigerian Christianity"
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by mastermaestro(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
The only church that gives a fück about the poor is synagogue.

Other churches are only after your tithes, Thanksgiving money, pastor's welfare money, building donations and Sunday offerings.

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by roundman: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2017
lexy2014:
is leke beecroft now d public relations manager of winners and rccg?
Trying very hard to lauder their image,this is to tell you that this men are making so much money from tithes and not their books as they want us to believe.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
The only church that gives a fück about the poor is synagogue.

Other churches are only after your tithes, Thanksgiving money, pastor's welfare money, building donations and Sunday offerings.

Those quoting me can suck my dick twice every Tuesday.

Your church is owned by a criminal who feeds on your money and in return says the exact thing you can read in your Bible free of charge at home tongue

Good morning.

The Gods you serve bless you.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by lexy2014: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
roundman:
Trying very hard to lauder their image,this is to tell you that this men are making so much money from tithes and not their books as they want us to believe.
that's my thinking. I saw an article from d same dude yday about d actual number of jets oyedepo had. It was a classic image laundering article
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
lexy2014:
church historian?his articles don't really seem 2b about history but public relations. I didn't know there's "Nigerian Christianity"
He has been writing for years. Go on his page and you would see lots of stories about Nigerian church history.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Mirand606:

They do. And you know because they told you. If they(synagogue) didn't tell you, you wouldn't know.

Even as someone who pays attention to the leadership of Living Faith I find it incredibly hard to track their givings. But at least sometime ago I discovered the Church had given 500 million naira to her widows(that was hard to find out).

The church could decide to spend half of that on widows and the rest on publicity and you would be misled but that is not how we roll.

Sometime ago Someone on Nairaland took a picture of Oyedepo at a high school reunion. Statsocial confirmed that the architecture of that Hall was a Living Faith hall and when Church Gist took up the story(I think from Nairaland) they were able to further probe from the church and we discovered that He(Oyedepo) had refurbished over 20 schools in that area and was paying the salary of some staff - So following Churches givings is a full time work and thank God Leke has an ORG that aims to "gist" on Churches and her activities. Follow Church Gist on Facebook.

Really? That calls the transparency and accountability of the church into question. Nobody is asking they should buy ad space on Thisday or Channels TV to broadcast their good works, but any transparent church should have internal publications where members get to know exactly what their money is used for, and not subject to the whims of someone running the church like an autocracy or family business. It's not something of pride to beat your chest about that you don't know how the shepherd spends the money of the flock.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Johncuppa(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2017
These Pastors were once poor people too, they became rich because they heard the message of prosperity and paid the price to have it and now they have it.
So, while will I wait for any of them to make me rich by giving me what did not make them rich.

Money won't make anybody rich and the poor we will always have among us.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by lexy2014: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Mirand606:

He has been writing for years. Go on his page and you would see lots of stories about Nigerian church history.
yes sir. I was only reacting 2 his recent articles which are public relations jobs
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Really? That calls the transparency and accountability of the church into question. Nobody is asking they should buy ad space on Thisday or Channels TV to broadcast their good works, but any transparent church should have internal publications where members get to know exactly what their money is used for, and not subject to the whims of someone running the church like an autocracy or family business. It's not something of pride to beat your chest about that you don't know how the shepherd spends the money of the flock.

Yeah I agree there needs to be more transparency. That would change ultimately.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Goodness4525: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
9jakohai:

Go and read the article slowly
It is not possible they won't be helping although just to divert ur thought ,to whom much is given much is expected ,is that all they can do with the national and international tithe they have been collecting

1 Like

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
The only church that gives a fück about the poor is synagogue. (Even the country appreciates synagogue as a church for their many works and services to mankind)

Those quoting me can go ahead and suck my dick twice everyTuesday.

Your church is owned by a criminal who feeds on your money and in return says the exact thing you can read in your Bible free of charge at home. tongue

Even those churches don't pay Taxs yet their say God will curse you whenever you don't pay tithes. Talk about double standards and fuckery. grin
Look at the comment of an infidel.
FYI, most churches give without publicity.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nasir123(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Someone should save me all this plenty talk.
Nigerians are these pastors (just like our politicians), most of us are 419 scammers.

Don't even go there.
Ask yourself this question. if Jesus Christ where to be a Nigerian today,would he have buy himself a private jet/jets? Are we not suppose to be Christlike?

My point is; Any (Nigeria) pastor with a private jet, cannot be a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nasir123(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
The only church that gives a fück about the poor is synagogue. (Even the country appreciates synagogue as a church for their many works and services to mankind)

Your church is owned by a criminal who feeds on your money and in return says the exact thing you can read in your Bible free of charge at home. tongue

Even those churches don't pay Taxs yet their say God will curse you whenever you don't pay tithes. Talk about double standards and fuckery. grin

And this is the absolute TRUTH.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by bakynes(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
As much CSR in any form they are doing, they are still not doing enough because 90% of Church earnings should go to CSR and the 10% for Church projects but reverse is the case for most churches today where they use 10% for Church projects and CSR while the remaining 90% is used by the pastor to buy Jets and Luxury Cars and build mansions.

1 Like

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Misslagbaja: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2017
divicode:
There is nothing you can do to satisfy the children of darkness.

All the children of darkness do is to cry and criticize. Has any tithe payer complained about tithing.

Is there any church people are forced to pay tithes?

I think Christians should continue to ignore this children of darkness.

When they are done throwing their wives out of the house, breaking their children leg they come on Twitter and claim to be pastors. Trust their idi0tic and myopic followers on nairaland will come as usual to write rvbbish courtesy of tecno phones

You dint sound like one of the children of light.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Goodness4525: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2017
divicode:
There is nothing you can do to satisfy the children of darkness.

All the children of darkness do is to cry and criticize. Has any tithe payer complained about tithing.

Is there any church people are forced to pay tithes?

I think Christians should continue to ignore this children of darkness.

When they are done throwing their wives out of the house, breaking their children leg they come on Twitter and claim to be pastors. Trust their idi0tic and myopic followers on nairaland will come as usual to write rvbbish courtesy of tecno phones

why can't u see beyond self acclaimed doctrine of ur Church, the world would had been a better place without religion, Nigeria is better than what we have now in all ramification b4 Christianity emerge

quote me wrong tell me one significance effect of of Christianity on the lives of Nigerian ,Most religious and ungodly nation ,u can only deceived urself
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Nasir123:

Someone should save me all this plenty talk.
Nigerians are these pastors (just like our politicians), most of us are 419 scammers.

Don't even go there.
Ask yourself this question. if Jesus Christ where to be a Nigerian today,would he have buy himself a private jet/jets? Are we not suppose to be Christlike?

My point is; Any (Nigeria) pastor with a private jet, cannot be a man of God.
A Muslim wants to teach me about Jesus values. You better go ask your Rolls Royce riding Sultan and Emir for accountability and stay off churches business.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Misslagbaja: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Ori e pe jare. Omo daada.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
tochi55ba:
The only place were it was instructed in the scriptures that your left hand does not no what the right hand is doing, is in the giving of alms. This is because the integrity of the one you are helping should be protected.

...DAT the church does not gather the press or come on social media to do this eye service you call helping the poor does not mean it doesn't help.

Now for the record

1. For many years, Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) has been feeding the poor for free especially during her Retreats - Bad for news.

2. Deeper Life builds a #3 Billion Naira Church facility to cater for her teeming multitudes-(The Church comes under attack for not giving the money to the poor by people who probably have never cared for others) Good for news!

3. Redeemed Christian Church of God develops a forest into a sprawling city (Redemption Camp) at no cost to the government helping to decongest Lagos-(No one is interested) - Bad for news

4. Christ Embassy inspires and sponsors hundreds of youths talented in the music ministry-Bad for news.

5. Churches establish universities ensuring that many otherwise jobless academics are gainfully employed - Bad for news.

6. Covenant, JABU, BIU and Landmark Universities are among the 10 cheapest private universities - Bad for news.

7. David Oyedepo Foundation now gives about N500 million annually in her 24 year old scholarship scheme to indigent students-Bad for the news.

8. Covenant University in less than 20 years ranks amongst the top universities in Africa ahead of many much older Nigerian Universities-Bad for news.

9. Pastor Adeboye and wife build rehabilitation centre in Epe for youths overtaken by drug addiction - Bad for news.

10. Adeboye and Oyedepo clock 50 and 35 years in marriage respectively-Bad for the news.

11. Pastor Chris gets divorced - news goes viral.

12. Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Samsung, Joe Praize all inspired by Pastor Chris-Bad for the news.

13. Daystar equips 20,000 kids as they return to school-Bad for the news.

14. Bishop Oyedepo subsidises transport fare in hometown to #20-#50 per trip-Bad for the news.

15. RCCG builds 80km road connecting Ikorodu with Redemption Camp/Lagos-Ibadan Expressway-Bad for the news.

16. Oyedepo builds #100 million Townhall in Omu Aran-Bad for the news.

17. Ayo Oritsejafor gives cars, money, Keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to the poor-Bad for the news.

18. Oritsejafor receives jet gift-(He must sell and give the poor)-News goes viral.

19. Winner's Chapel in FACT does NOT own 4 jets-(This is not good for them)-Bad for the news.

20. Pastor Adeboye flies to Zambia, Botswana, CAR, Rwanda in private jet-(He should have flown Nigeria Airways (sic)-News goes viral.

21. Winners Chapel 's gift consignment largest ever received by Rwandan Government - Bad for news.

22. Winners Chapel Accesses Koma Hills with provisions - plants school, church- Bad for news.

23. Olukoya, MFM provides cars and cash for 1st class graduates in Unilag yearly - Bad for the news.

24. Prisoners testify of how Church missionaries led them to Christ, became better citizens-Bad for news.

25. Winners Chapel gives provisions, food, cash to Osun workers after being owed 8 months salary by State Government - Bad for news.

26. Christ Embassy feeds thousands of children daily in her Inner City Mission Scheme (who cares)-Bad for news.

27. Red Cross commends Oyedepo for largest consignment of welfare aid asides government since Nigerian Civil war (who cares)-Bad for news.

28. Landmark University operates largest scholarship scheme among Nigerian private universities--Bad for news.

29. Bishop Oyedepo sits in Church owned jet (Perhaps he should be standing)-News goes viral.

30. MFM invests heavily in football-(who cares)-Bad for news.

31. Living Faith Church under investigation in UK - News goes viral.

32. Living Faith Church commended for financial integrity by UK authorities after probe, named as a good example for other NGOs-Bad for news.

33. Nigerian Churches attract largest number of tourists to Nigeria - Bad for news.

34. Nigerian Churches infrastructural development among highest in Nigeria-(who cares ) -Bad for the news.

35. Nigerian Churches now the foremost player in education at all levels in Nigeria-Bad for news.

36. Covenant University generates her own electricity - Bad for news.

37. Faith Oyedepo 'paralysed'-News goes viral.

38. Faith Oyedepo totally healed -Bad for news.

39. Christ Embassy provides succour for tens if thousands in Haiti - Bad for news.

40. Sierra Leonean President thanks Winners Chapel for relief package to citizens - (who cares) - bad for news.

41. Oyedepo jets out to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana (he should have driven a car or ridden a donkey like Jesus)-News goes viral.

42. Deeper Life spends #1.2 Billion on overhead bridge to stem traffic (who cares)-Bad for news.

The Church of Christ will never be able to please the Gates of Hell.

It's time to shake off the distraction.

There are so many ridiculous points here that I could have tackled if this post was shorter, but the emboldened is the funniest. grin
So we should thank Redeemed for the Christian charity of real estate development as if the houses were given out free? Redemption Camp where one-room apartments go on sale for as high as N8million and for rent for as high as N700k a year and 3 bedroom apartments go for as high as N20m to N30m+ is suddenly Christian charity for which we should be thankful for the generosity of the church. Notin' person no go hear for Nairaland sheeple, sha... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Why so serious, its their jet, nothing can be done about it.

Being jealous about their owning jets wont give you wings.

Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Mirand606:

A Muslim wants to teach me about Jesus values. You better go ask your Rolls Royce riding Sultan and Emir for accountability and stay off churches business.

Jesus Christ is a very important figure in Islam. He's just not deified as God. So Muslims like him understand the values of Jesus as a teacher and prophet. The Sultan and Emir of Kano are the most important traditional rulers in the country and all first class monarchs live in opulence. Is that now the standard by which you measure your pastors?
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
This guy leek toft is obviously either a paid agent of one of the jet pastors or he is seriously benefiting from the controversial tithes.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Nasir123(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Mirand606:

I'm always ashamed of people like u.
Who is teaching u about ur religion?

Oh! Do somebody told u the sultan bought his car from the donation/tight from the mosque? Even an Imam(mosque leader) can't try it. We will remove him in peace.

Next time, stick to the issue and stop behaving like illiterate.

Good day.
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by ObaKlaz: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2017
...But but Freeze paid for a student's NECO/WAEC way back in the ice age. grin
Re: Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft by Merrychristmas9: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
In the spirit of Christmas, i'll be giving today's 135 odds game for just 5K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Is God. See / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.