Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

24hr Power Supply Is Possible In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24hr Power Supply Is Possible In Nigeria (383 Views)

FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch / Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24hr Power Supply Is Possible In Nigeria by DeZoro(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is obvious to know that 24hr power supply is possible in Nigeria. For the 2nd time since 2015, we have experienced 48hr power supply in my are area (Barnawa GRA in Kaduna). The first time was in 2015 during Bath Nnaji as the Minister of Power in GEJ administration and the second is this year 24th to 26th December, 2017. Power has been stable even though there is no fuel to power the generators.

The fact remains that if we must shield politics and ethnicity, we can do what is right in this country. I could personally observed that those who import generators are also the root cause of the blackout we observe.
Re: 24hr Power Supply Is Possible In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is possible bt since will get president wen no sabi he age, vice president wen they carry power bank they waka, come dey sell fuel join. Minister of power that one no body no were he don run go. Bros go buy generator because I no see hope for dis men them side!
Re: 24hr Power Supply Is Possible In Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeZoro:
It is obvious to know that 24hr power supply is possible in Nigeria. For the 2nd time since 2015, we have experienced 48hr power supply in my are area (Barnawa GRA in Kaduna). The first time was in 2015 during Bath Nnaji as the Minister of Power in GEJ administration and the second is this year 24th to 26th December, 2017. Power has been stable even though there is no fuel to power the generators.

The fact remains that if we must shield politics and ethnicity, we can do what is right in this country. I could personally observed that those who import generators are also the root cause of the blackout we observe.

The question is how will you do that?

(1) (Reply)

What Atiku Can Do / World Cup: Nigeria Should Not Be Mere Spectator In Russia – Pmb / Between The Most Peaceful And Destructive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.