Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Investments In CBN And GTB Have Ripped To Havest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Investments In CBN And GTB Have Ripped To Havest (496 Views)

Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk / Jackson Ude Writes Petition To The U.S Congress For The Looting In CBN / 13 States Attracted $ 5.3bn (n1.9tn) Investments In The Last Quarer Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Investments In CBN And GTB Have Ripped To Havest by alanka(f): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
In 2008, I collected some huge amount of money from family and friends and invested the money into wonder bank in expectation of 100% profit every month. Before the first month could end, CBN had descended on wonder banks, arrested the organizers, seized 20 billion naira from them and I could not get back my capital and profit.

Central bank of Nigeria, promised that she would return all the investors' capital back to them but till today she had not fulfilled the promise. I suffered reputation damage as a result of that, some of this people that gave me the money to invest did not believe that I had not collected returns, some say I was careless…ok I accepted.

10 years after, N250,000 would have grown to how much if they had been paying me 100% every month as contracted, but CBN took my money and since then did not give it back to me.

Now, it is time to get my money back with interest, my investment with CBN 10 years ago is N250,000 and I am charging 4.5% interest monthly instead of 100% since more than 120 months ago calculate how much is my money and credit my account before 31 of Dec, 2017.

N250, 000 * 4.5%/pm interest (compound interest) for 120 months

CBN governor is hereby ordered to pay as analyzed above before 31 of December 2017.

In 2008, I opened GTB accounts both current and savings account, from 2008 to 2014 the accounts were used to make several millions of naira transactions, and it was discovered that, GTB stole more than N500, 000 naira from the account through: bank overcharge, hidden charge, refusal to pay interest on savings account.

Apart from that, GTB stole my money at three different occasions, I went to the bank to lodge complain, but the bank refused to refund my money at all the occasions, I was asked to right letter and direct it to the director which I did but the bank refused to refund my money till now, I used all the available internet access to warn the bank not to play with fire but they did not refund my money.

I therefore converted the stolen money to investment in GTB, 10 years after I found it deemed to get my investment out of the bank.

My investment was N500,000 with 4.5pm interest for 120 months (compound interest). Valculate my money and credit my account before 31 dec, 2017

GTB director is hereby ordered to activate my accounts and deposit my money there (I do not need BVN) before 31 December, 2017.
If GTB bank director could not get the account activated this may affect other incoming income so don’t waste time (advice)
Re: My Investments In CBN And GTB Have Ripped To Havest by Leverageisback(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin you mean the cashiers you be dey give free head don turn managers? We thank God for you

1 Like

Re: My Investments In CBN And GTB Have Ripped To Havest by inscreAF: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Only heavenly hosts can get you your money, I don’t know if you are being naive, stup1d, or just a clown.. I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

How Come New Year's Resolutions Fail?(laughing) Its The Middle Of The Year / Can Nigerian Really Have 24hours Constant Electricity Before 2020? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.