Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,790 members, 7,912,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread (1951 Views)

Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by tochukwuifediba: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nigerians there is power in prayer irrespective of your tribe and Religious affliation drop your prayer here for Yusuf Buhari . May the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth by His Grace and Mercy of Resurrection heal him in Jesus name . Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by doublewisdom: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nonsense! Absolute nonsense! Pray for who? The son of the most heartless president Nigeria ever had? Do you know how many families his father's utterances directly or indirectly annihilated?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by zionmade1: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Let the children of those who are responsible for killing of innocent souls die if they support their father in wickedness.
May the blood of all innocent souls murdered by our brothers Fulani herdsmen fall upon Buhari and his supporters

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by doublewisdom: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Go to Gbaramatu and Odimodi and ask the families who lost their relatives to Buhari's blood thirsty soldiers and ask them to pray.

7 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by samuel900(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Healing Jesus will heal him

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by tochukwuifediba: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
Nonsense! Absolute nonsense! Pray for who? The son of the most heartless president Nigeria ever had? Do you know how many families his father's utterances directly or indirectly annihilated?

Forget our tribal and political difference #Pray For Yusuf Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by abtallest24(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
wish him quick recovery. despite the hardships his father has brought upon us i wish nobody evil

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by hatchy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why should we pray for him,ehn?

Who prayed for the many souls that eventually died due to Buhari's wicked administration for not providing jobs, no food, good hospital facilities, death due to bad roads etc.

BTW where did he get fuel to ride a power bike when other Nigerians groan under this same fuel scarcity?

Please you people should stop this nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by obonujoker(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why riding a power bike on a classless road??
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by ay234(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
An eye for an eye... if we live like dat, the world will soon become handicap
pray 4 yusuf as human being not as president's son at least

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by mathew2oa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Whoever created this thread is Biased nd unfair, so all those countless and unknown thousand who have died due to his father's misrule dnt need prayers abi @op. It is Buhari dat needs prayer the more: prayer of atonement after is death, his sin are greater than dat Satan

13 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by INFOTECH2: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
May the good lord heal him

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Annie939(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
hmmmmmmmm praying for father and son in one country where hardship is the order of the day no no no it won't work

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by doublewisdom: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Go and sleep!

9 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by doublewisdom: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
ay234:

An eye for an eye... if we live like dat, the world will soon become handicap
pray 4 yusuf as human being not as president's son at least
Do you know how many people admitted in Ekpan General hospital today? Why single out yusuf abi wetin dem call am? Because na president pikin?

6 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by princechurchill(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
U never requested us to pray for people that were attacked in their homes but for a man that uses surplus of fuel to ride his super bike he shall die by fire

6 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by kennybelle: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Virtually everyone is apparently livid. But that notwithstanding, let's wish him well.
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by ay234(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
doublewisdom:

Do you know how many people admitted in Ekpan General hospital today? Why single out yusuf abi wetin? Because na president pikin?
Pray 4 them too.. if u av names 4 me send I will pray too
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wish you safe recovery... when do we pray for these ones also...

But how about the shitte massacre
The biafran youths
The Niger delta youths
The agatu benue killings
The jos killings
The adamawa killings
The idp camp bombing
The bornu children
The enugu youths
The delta farmers
The ondo herdmen clash
The youth corpers of 2011
The boy killed at the filling station due to fuel scarcity
The abia farmer/herdsmen clash
The akwaibom church collapse
The anambra ozubulu killings
The bauchi boko haram killing
The taraba killings
The kogi pensioners commiting suicide
The delta herdsmen killings
The rivers of blood
The deaths of innocent souls plying killer roads
The multitude that have died while waiting for salaries
The soldiers that have died protecting us

Lets join hands and add these to our prayers..

13 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by RSVP: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just imagine dis useless thread.

Did you know how many Nigerians that got involved in a terrible accident and couldn't afford ordinary paracetamol not to talk of proper treatment ??

So you expect me to waste my time saying prayers for this one way dem go fly out of Nigeria for treatment in no time hun.

I wish him well but common...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish him a speedy recovery. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Y should i undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Yakson09: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
wishin him quick quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Ikechuob: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

There is nothing tribal or political about this. The boy's father have MURDERED other people's children and shown zero sympathy for it rather he gloated over it.
He's allowed his fulani people to MURDER other people's children and again showed no sympathy for it

And yet you want others to feel pity and pray for the son of a man who never gave such to others. Really? Really?

I would have prayed for yusuf if he was not buhari'son but since he is, I can careless. Whatever payback God decide to give to buhari for his evil ways, let it happen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by SweetJoystick(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pray for who? The people wey him papa don kill una pray for am? I no wish am dead anyway but to pray for am hell no

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
But who's going to pray for the families killed in the east, in Zaria, in southern Kaduna, by Fulani herdsmen, etc. His father killed these people indirectly.

Though his father is a murderer I won't crucify him for his fathers sins. If we look at his father we'd wish he died but dude is not his father.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/commiserate-family-mr-mrs-nobody/

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by chimsimdindu: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
May God visit your sick bed and heal You . Get Well Soon !

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by crackhouse(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who created this thread bikonu
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by dumie(f): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
The person who created this thread needs serious prayers

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection / "Nigerians Join Me To Sack Both Pdp And Apc" - Obj / Nigerians Reacts To Keyamo Comapring California Monthly $500 To Nigeria $18 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.