Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,963 members, 7,946,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread (1955 Views)

Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Uyi168: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'd rather direct my thouqhts and prayers to those who couldnt travel this yuletide period to go see their loved ones due to hike in fuel price..

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by doublewisdom: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ikechuob:

There is nothing tribal or political about this. The boy's father have MURDERED other people's children and shown zero sympathy for it rather he gloated over it.
He's allowed his fulani people to MURDER other people's children and again showed no sympathy for it

And yet you want others to feel pity and pray for the son of a man who never gave such to others. Really? Really?

I would have prayed for yusuf if he was not buhari'son but since he is, I can careless. Whatever payback God decide to give to buhari for his evil ways, let it happen.
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by tomwee: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
I pray that he feels the pains his useless and brainless father has caused us. Useless people, we didn't see fuel for important things he is their doing stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by gammarays(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
I see bitter souls here. As long as the world remains,VIP personalities will get more responses than normal pple. Yusuf is a human being like me so deserves some prayers no matter the actions of His fathers govt.
I pray He recovers soon.
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
mumu thread..
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by fatymore(f): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Op has gone mad oooo... Why should we pray for him. Was he a victim of bomb suicide or self destruction... Abeg.. Pray for the orphan or widows or masses..May God heal him
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Remijuice: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
ay234:
An eye for an eye... if we live like dat, the world will soon become handicap pray 4 yusuf as human being not as president's son at least
so you pray for only the rich.. th*nder fire you

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Remijuice: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
mathew2oa:
Whoever created this thread is Biased nd unfair, so all those countless and unknown thousand who have died due to his father's misrule dnt need prayers abi @op. It is Buhari dat needs prayer the more: prayer of atonement after is death, his sin are greater than dat Satan
you dey mind them..

eye service
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Lomprico2: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
Go to Gbaramatu and Odimodi and ask the families who lost their relatives to Buhari's blood thirsty soldiers and ask them to pray.

What of the ones he sent fighter jets to bomb in adamawa because they fought back the fulani terrorists attacking them.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Lomprico2: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Forget our tribal and political difference #Pray For Yusuf Buhari

Did u pray for those villagers bombed in adamawa by his father?

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
ay234:

An eye for an eye... if we live like dat, the world will soon become handicap
pray 4 yusuf as human being not as president's son at least
the world won't become handicap if an eye goes or an eye rather, people will be scared to lose their eyes and then will not plug out another's eyes.
If you know that if you kill me you will be killed, you won't even tho k of killing. Most murders are afraid of death.
Wishing him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Tyche(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Never with death on another soul. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by mathew2oa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Remijuice:

you dey mind them..

eye service
As in the thing don vex me, shey because him papa na presido make we con dey pray for am? Who he help sef? Yeye pple

1 Like

Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Saaruman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
This thread is an insult to those who were massacred by vegetable.
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Op pray for the soul of Gladys iyanah;a disabled woman who was the first woman to die by firing squad by your angelic Buhari, people begged and pleaded to free her but no God buhari murdered her;did y care how her children grew up without a mother's care.pray for Gladys restless soul
Re: Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Op pray for the soul of Gladys iyanah;a disabled woman who was the first woman to die by firing squad by your angelic Buhari, people begged and pleaded to free her but no God buhari murdered her;Do you care how her children grew up without a mother's care.pray for Gladys restless soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embrace #BACK2DAURA / Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection / Nigeria May Break-up Before 2019, Gov. Wike Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.