Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae (1175 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (2) (3) (4)

Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Did you know that a good number of men are afraid to express their feelings to a lady? Did you know that a good number of men communicate to ladies as sexual beings before seeing them as human beings? Did you know that a good number of men do not know that a lady desires to communicate first before talking about feelings? Some of you do not know that some men struggle with self expression and communication, which is why majority of them end up being rejected before they have the privilege to express themselves. Share your thoughts and experiences with me.
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
@ OboOlora abeg u fit come here join me oo,I nor want make the op wey get that thread con dey vex!
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by ololadeking(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

@ OboOlora abeg u fit come here join me oo,I nor want make the op wey get that thread con dey vex!
in 2018 again
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
ololadeking:
in 2018 again
All these juveniles againgrin
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by ololadeking(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

All these juveniles againgrin
say nothing and someone will think yu are wise
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by newslifeop: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Oh
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2018
You're so finished

Who are your friend .. they are not advicing you enough .

I can never ever date an asshole like you if I be woman because everything about you reeks of stupidity .

You're a weak man
Na your type women dey control

Oloshi

Keep asslicking anything in skirt you idiot .

Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by LessNoise: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2018
OP really...men see females as sexual beings? grin
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2018
ololadeking:
say nothing and someone will think yu are wise

We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:
You're so finished

I can never ever date an asshole like you if I be woman because everything about you reeks of stupidity .

You're a weak man

Oloshi

Well I don't have much to say to you!

But all ve to to say is We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious
!
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by deafeyez: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:
Did you know that a good number of men are afraid to express their feelings to a lady? Did you know that a good number of men communicate to ladies as sexual beings before seeing them as human beings? Did you know that a good number of men do not know that a lady desires to communicate first before talking about feelings? Some of you do not know that some men struggle with self expression and communication, which is why majority of them end up being rejected before they have the privilege to express themselves. Share your thoughts and experiences with me.
I can see you are one of them. Have u improved?
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2018
deafeyez:

I can see you are one of them. Have u improved?
I like the way you expressed yourself!
And you asked a good questiongrin
This mean NLer's are growing up.
No I have not improved!grin
Anymore question from yoÜ?
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by deafeyez: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

I like the way you expressed yourself!

And you asked a good questiongrin

This mean NLer's are growing up.

No I have not improved!grin

Anymore question from yoÜ?

You must have gotten many friends in this category. Anyway keep on learning to improve. cheesy
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
deafeyez:

You must have gotten many friends in this category. Anyway keep on learning to improve. cheesy

Oh yeah!grin
I will keep this advice to myself alone!
Thanks Mr advicer!
Re: Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:
You're so finished

You're a weak man

Oloshi

But why? This is not nice

Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert / A Thread For Sluts / They Talk About Only One Thing