Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (65516 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Easy for you to say.

The demise of that relationship has been laid down already. The human mind is a curios thing. Watch how every time he sees her, he imagines the man she cheated with plunging and thrusting hard into her.

Watch how he wonders if she enjoyed it. Did she moan in ecstasy, gripped his bum tighter for deeper penetration, even compared his prowess to that of her guy.

In fact, it's over. The humanmind will ensure that. It takes one who's very well skilled and developed in mind control to overcome the images and nebulous thoughts that the mind manufactures when it really gets to work.

As for OP, what can I say. If I'm going to be brutally honest with you, I'd tell you to walk away. If you truly love her as you say, let her go. Both of you would be the better for it as one of the.most important ingredient in any relationship worth its salt is Trust and you, my friend, just lost it for your woman.

It can NEVER be the same. Stay at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by babadee1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Forgive and forget my brother. Nobody is above mistake. At least she has confessed her wrong and shown remorse.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by cdieli(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
You are telling us what you do by there fruit we shall know them.
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Harvest601(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.

My thought.

A cheat is a cheat.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobodys(f): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Guy pursue that bitch. Get another one. They are many
and I bet you the other one will cheat And He won't have a clue...
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Northernonyenku:
Both of u should forgive each other cos am 99.9% sure u'v cheated too..everybody dey steal but person wey dem catch na him be thief.

Which 99%, say 180% cheated for sure, we guys always wanna play the victim...
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Fearcom(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op

What makes a girl that sleeps with a man for money rare?? That your statement is a no brainer. Is she rare because she confessed?? Sex for money equals prostitution. The guy was already suspecting meaning he pressured her to confess.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:

What's the guarantee that the next girl he dates won't be a cheat... Afterall he loves her, let him try to forgive her (if he could) and watch if she can change for better

It's who she is.

She is a tainted soul. He doesn't have to go through the laborious and emotionally tasking and exhausting process of "changing" her (come to think of it, do people truly change? At best, I believe we just get modified). Where is the time? In this brief existence of ours?

Let her work out her own salvation with fear and trembling as the Good Book says while the young man seeks for love again. The beautiful thing about life is that it always gives second chances to the prepared and discerning mind (don't believe that opportunity knocks but once crap).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by leonard4real(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
just forgive her......if truly u luv her, but as for me the luv i have for her will die forever
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by h20water(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
CorGier:
Its what they do brah, they fūck around - every single one of them. Do as you please with her. But hey, go get yourself tested for STIs, Lord knows what else she's been keeping from you.

Girls have no sense of loyalty, smh.

And guys do?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
CorGier:

Bros, the thing tire me. How are we even sure our personal persons ain't being ploughed senseless right now? I stole a guys girl a couple of days ago, baba all it took me was two days. God help us all.

There you go...mind at work!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by cybriz82(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Can you bleep her without thinking about how she enjoyed d sex with d other guy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

av been thinking of givin her another chance to mess up

No you're not.

You're just planning your revenge. In fact, you think about it everyday. How sweet it'd be to get back at her via any develish scheme you got going in you're head right now.

Don't deceive yourself that "...you're thinking of giving her another chance..."
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by fynex(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

is everybody around you dating her too?

forgive her...we can not tell you what to do,do what you think is best for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Originalsly: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ask yourself.... ..what will happen the next time she doesn't have money...or enough money for her wants/needs. Ask yourself....is she really attracted to you?...or the lifestyle you were flexing? If you really love her...then just accept whatever she does.... waste of time trying to change the stripes if a tiger.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by colossus91(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
please don't dump her oo,just do what I would do, tun her into a butty call!, grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Jeromegwer: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guys, I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share with you!!!Today I saw myself on TV when I turned it off.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by hooklover: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ladies love Bleep many ladies u c on d road are either going to were they will be bleeped or coming back from were they have been bleeped..
Their pussy is always busy .never put ur trust in woman.They gave many reasons to Bleep ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

I don't believe you just "explained" away why cheating on your spouse/significant other can be condoned.

How about explaining away why robbers, kidnappers and the like should be pardoned due to the fact that they were born into poverty, needed money and hence resorted to robbery and the like.

Know this: Circumstances does not make the man, but reveals the man to his/her true self.

She had the propensity to cheat, broke or not and when an opportunity presented itself, she ran away with the biscuit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by kckings250: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
lacruz12:
Continue with that relationship at the detriment of your life. Forget the drama of voluntarily confessing her sin to you, it clearly showed her dignity could easily be bought. Give her a couple of days and the same guy will still fvck her again..... Cheats will always devise other means to cheat more. Their mood swings corrode pass acid

You're right!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

Firstly, it's not the job of the guy to provide for every of his girlfriend's needs. For godsake it's a relationship not marriage.

Secondly, there are a million other ways for the girl to get money apart from Sex for cash. She simply chose the easy way out.

Thirdly, I don't believe you've ever been in a serious relationship where you really love your partner. Cus if you've been, you'll know how hard it is to forgive.
Especially in the case of Men, where Ego is involved

Finally, she might just be pretending and playing the remorseful card because the guy's financial status has increased.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Keshi5:
from your post you said she confessed not DAT u caught her , then forgive her..my own opinion dou.
What if d guy he had sex with wants to blackmail her cuz, he demanded for more sex from her but she refused ?most girls are smart sometimes. She might have decided to spill d beans and get dumped by her boif dan for d blackmailer to spill d beans and also gets dumped

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
lacruz12:
Continue with that relationship at the detriment of your life. Forget the drama of voluntarily confessing her sin to you, it clearly showed her dignity could easily be bought. Give her a couple of days and the same guy will still fvck her again..... Cheats will always devise other means to cheat more. Their mood swings corrode pass acid

Once a man has fetched from the well, he can fetch again and again and...again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Painkila: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Op stop deceiving yourself. You and I know that you can pretend that you ve forgiven her but in ur heart,it still hurts. What's the essence in suffering urself and going through pains. Leave her and focused on your finances first and don't rush into another r/ship for the time being.
seconded.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Ctrlsolutn: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:

What's the guarantee that the next girl he dates won't be a cheat... Afterall he loves her, let him try to forgive her (if he could) and watch if she can change for better

Most of us prolly forge ahead wit cheating partners n only few wl confess or admit it wen caught, so GROW UP PLZ.

Heartbreak n cheating partners are two painful and almost inevitable incidents we are bound to encounter wen preparing to settle down.

I would say you should forgive if YOU ARE CONVINCED THAT SHE LOVES YOU. Then ask her to say it by herself what you should do if it ever repeat itself in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by dnawah(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

what is the name 4 people that sex 4 money?yours did it,is doing it and will be doing it 4 money.u don finish be that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by koolaid87: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
You can't expect us to give you an accurate response out of context. It's your relationship, it's your life, it's your woman.

The decision is yours but doesn't mean everyone's opinion is wrong.

Ask yourself, what if she had kept it a secret...

My own advice, forgive but don't forget

Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
prince3009:

The girl is sincere. She deserves your forgiveness

Such naïveté!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by electrokcoi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
to me continue with that girl since u really love her but don't forget she might do it again but in case if it happens again still forgive her till her lifeline in ur hearth get exhausted but if u can't forgive up to that extent then 5ake ur decision as a man and ur time starts now.......
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by tunary(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
abokibuhari:
Chai! Women and prick shocked
5 and 6
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by nonye6194: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

don't be blinded by love dude. she'll do it again if she gets the chance and expects you to forgive again. she telling you she did it isn't honesty as you may see.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Finest4luv1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
bro just continue with her , pretend as if nothing happened and play along.u get luck she even tell u..if I tell u my own story u will shout but I learnt my lessons..never trust a lady no matter who even if she pretend to be holy.don't be too emotional if u wana live long..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.