Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Become A Freelancer/ Virtual Assistant And Start Earning From Any Location - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A Freelancer/ Virtual Assistant And Start Earning From Any Location (562 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Freelancer / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Freelancer/ Virtual Assistant And Start Earning From Any Location by Pauletttteeee(f): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Are you a student, unemployed, and looking for a side hustle in 2018. Grab the opportunity to start making good money with your phone and computer.

Let me teach you how i have succeeded in making freelancing a full time career while making 6 figures monthly. Go to my website : www.virtualassistantsforyou.com to see a list of clients i have worked with.

If you are interested send a mail to paulette@virtualassistantsforyou.com.

The training is only 10k and it is coming up in January .

1 Like

Re: Become A Freelancer/ Virtual Assistant And Start Earning From Any Location by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2017
you said you are making 6figures yet you are looking for who will pay you 10k. 9gerians and their shallow way of scam sha.

1 Like

Re: Become A Freelancer/ Virtual Assistant And Start Earning From Any Location by Pauletttteeee(f): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Still interested in the training, you can send me an email. It is my way of reducing unemployment in Nigeria since our government has failed us. Trust me, you don't want to miss this opportunity!

urvillagepeoplee:
you said you are making 6figures yet you are looking for who will pay you 10k. 9gerians and their shallow way of scam sha.
Pauletttteeee post=63688790
urvillagepeoplee:
:

Are you a student, unemployed, and looking for a side hustle in 2018. Grab the opportunity to start making good money with your phone and computer.

Let me teach you how i have succeeded in making freelancing a full time career while making 6 figures monthly. Go to my website : www.virtualassistantsforyou.com to see a list of clients i have worked with.

If you are interested send a mail to paulette@virtualassistantsforyou.com.

The training is only 10k and it is coming up in January .

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Success Story Career Wise In The Year 2017 / 10 Grammar Checker/correction Tools To Boost Your Writing / Earn Money Dropping Off Packages With Mai-kawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.