Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,840 members, 7,948,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... (2475 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and He will flee from you.

He will flee and not die because they don't die.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
JesusSonOfGod:

Spirit husband does not have power over a born again Christian. As a born again, they don't exist, but stay away from sin, it will open door for attacks if you sin and not repent of it, especially sexual immorality. As for prayer for progress, the scripture below might help.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Nice one. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by Gift006(f): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
JesusSonOfGod:
Jude 8-168
Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones. 9 But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” 10 But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand, and they are destroyed by all that they, like unreasoning animals, understand instinctively.

Ephesians 4:14
As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;

Titus 1:10-11
For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of sordid gain.

Matthew 5:44
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

Hebrews 13:9
Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited.

1 Timothy 1:3-4
As I urged you upon my departure for Macedonia, remain on at Ephesus so that you may instruct certain men not to teach strange doctrines, nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than furthering the administration of God which is by faith.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and He will flee from you.

He will flee and not die because they don't die.

Galatians 1:8-9
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gift006:
You are blessed

Amen. God bless you more
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
OAM4J
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by Goshen360(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
How in the world did I missed this article since 2017.... angry

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Jesus is Lord. I'm back again to declare the works of God.
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
If someone like Peter, spirit filled, tongue talking, demon chaser, having spent time with Christ and dwells in his presence day and night could be possessed by Satan, how much more you? One day when Satan entered him right in front of Jesus, Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! Mark 1:23

A woman called a daughter of Abraham was bound with a spirit of infirmity for eighteen years. "Ought not this woman,being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?" (Luke 13:11-16).

Paul reproves the Corinthian Christians for receiving another spirit than the Spirit they had previously received (II Cor. 11:4).

That is how in a church conference in Lagos about 4 years ago, two ministers were scheduled to preach and one of them was more like a motivational speaker while the guest preacher was a deliverance pastor. When the first preacher (motivational speaker) came he was saying stuffs like..."glory to God, glory to God, glory to God (That God sounded like Gad), we are a new creation, glory to "Gad"! witches are not real, they don't exist, glory to "Gad"; you are more than witchcraft hallelujah hallelujah....The Greek work for power is Zoe, glory to God!!!.....and everyone was jumping and shouting preach pastor etc.

Well, he finished preaching.....here comes the 2nd preacher and the first thing he said was "somebody will die now" and the whole church went upside down, what a contrast? You can literally read their mind that they are saying where did they bring this bush man from? Anyway, the man told ushers to stand by the door because there are witches there and this is where it gets interesting because the first preacher, the "zoe" pastor got angry and walked out of the church to chill in his car till the "village pastor" round up.

Within a matter of second, the power of God hit the church and a woman began to bounce like a football, started confessing saying "beg my son, i am the one that locked the wife's womb...pls beg my son because i am the one that uses his wife's face to appear in his dream.." Now, the "zoe" pastor who went outside was hearing confessions from the speaker and he tiptoed to the church to see who was confessing and lo and behold, it was his mother.

When it was time for judgement prayer, the pastor told the congregation to command them to die and the zoe pastor faced his mother and said die, die die and the deliverance pastor told him no pastor, the greek word for die is ...(zoe pastor interrupted him and said no prophet, forget greek word, mama die, die, die).

Peter was not yet Spirit-filled at that time. So your point is moot.
Re: Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... by JesusSonOfGod: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Were There No Female Apostles? / Evolution Proves Creation / Any Muslim/christian Dream Interpreters In The House - Please Help Me Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.