Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

"Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome (26576 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by rayopt(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Funny!!!

So who expects ozekhome to say anything positive? Or is it ffk?

Tsw! Pls, we need something constructive abeg. . .we don't want another wailer crying his senses out!!!

The result of cheap weed ehn! Oga ozekhome goan Try better cigar and you'll calculate 2019 better. . .ode omo!!! U siddon dey luuk while your mates are busy studying the political weather to see what suits them!!

Lol!!! Even those that you are supporting are not writing trash like this. . .they are busy circumventing, playing wisely and carefully. . .didinrin oshi!!

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by RZArecta(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin Buhari na useless goat wey dey chop people yams
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Annie939(f): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
buhari himself is the father of corruption
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by BRIGHT180(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,
This idiotic pigs of Biafra senior advocate for corrupt people.
And I don't know who give him SAN.
And I don't also know which local idiotic pigs of Biafra igwe that give him chief.
Idiotic pig like this is the problem of Nigeria.
I think a better approach will be for you to attack the issues the division across ethnic lines will not take this country forward
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Nasir123(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm not in the legal profession.

But I swear!
I can do better than this nincompoop.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by mrSerious(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
LOL. smh. We need to stop fooling ourselves here! Every successive government in Nigeria has been more corrupt than the one preceeding it! Fact!

The problem is bigger than Buhari, Jonathan or whoever it was that happened to be the president at the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by IamEmem(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,
And I don't also know which local idiotic pigs of Biafra igwe that give him chief.

you pale goat of brown roof republic, have your father achieved 1/4 of what SAN Mike has achieved.
Why dont you ask your father to try get the title of chief among his clan, if e easy
my friend just shut up that smelling gutter u call mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Timiblanko(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ntoooooo una eye done open,non of those idiot who we buhari's can talk now shio may God just save us
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Ijaya123: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
exlinklodge:

According to him, for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Nigerians were spending their Christmas at filling stations queuing for fuel, which is being sold to the highest bidder.

The statement reads;

“Expectations from PMB? That is a tall dream.

“Nigerians’ expectations, not mine, are that PMB should first form and put in place a serious government properly so called before we begin to talk of PMB giving Nigerians democracy dividends.

“This is the most clueless, most directionless, most irresponsible and most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria since the January 1, 1914 Lugardian amalgamation of Southern and Northern protectorates to form Nigeria.

“It is mostly a “one chance” cabalistic government of incredible opaqueness, unique privatization of corruption and a government that freely spreads poverty, disillusionment, melancholy, hopelessness, sadness, pains, blood, and pangs.

For the first time in the sad history of Nigeria, Nigerians spent Xmas at petrol stations, queuing for fuel, while government officials are shamelessly diverting and selling available fuel to their cronies and highest bidders.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/why-buharis-govt-is-most-corrupt.html

Is this guy on weed or something worse?

2 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
The opinion of a pig
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by surgical: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
IamEmem:

his only crime is that he is a PDP stalwart.
You what and who are you Mister man
nobody takes him seriously again, his comments are just for comic relief, we all know the reality In Nigeria, we knew where we were before the fake mesiah arrived, we know where we are today,whatever sarrki is saying doesn't change anything just laugh it off and do the needful in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by dikeigbo2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Ozekhome is the most corrupt human on earth

He's a bigot and tribalistic lawyer of his time

He's a PDP stalwart

You self....You are fantastically moving without battery...... grin angry
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ohammadike:

Shut up

Are you ok

Is your brain paining you

Have you eaten today

Have you seen fuel

Common gerrahere
D tin pain you ba?
The SAN is an advocate for corrupt politicians. His opinion and of course yours is for the gutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by uzore: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
for me oh... buhari has done more harm dan good... did I say good?... he hasn't done any good
1. supporting the UN for Islam against USA
2. Indirectly arresting Innoson tru EFCC
3. punishing Christians during dis Xmas period
4. Empowering Fulani herdsmen
5. brainwashing Nigerians with N-Power scheme
6. No infrastructure
7. Travelling for 2 years in power
8. Embezzled $26M NNPC scam
9. Sifon $1B in d name of combating boko haram
10. killed innocent Igbo's hu ar agitating peacefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by lezz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
I was worried you will make a comment on the his thread leaving out the facts and points and go after the shadows of lunacy that is always never far from your nose.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Ushiefrank(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
If rev.king can still have supporter/followers why should i be suprise because of buhari and APC Supporters

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Alaska90(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
exlinklodge:
Why Buhari’s Govt. Is The Most Corrupt, Clueless, Irresponsible In Nigeria’s History – Mike Ozekhome

Chief Mike Ozekhome, SAN slams APC - Led administration again as he described the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as the most clueless and directionless government in the history of Nigeria.

Against the backdrop of the most chanted slogan about Buhari government "fighting corruption", Mike Ozekhome noted that Buhari has rather instituted a ‘unique privatization of corruption’ in the country.

In a statement he signed Thursday night, titled ‘Expectations from President Buhari: Pursuing Triffless’, the senior advocate of Nigeria said that President Buhari was running a government that freely spreads poverty, disillusionment, melancholy, hopelessness and sadness.

According to him, for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Nigerians were spending their Christmas at filling stations queuing for fuel, which is being sold to the highest bidder.

The statement reads;

“Expectations from PMB? That is a tall dream.

“Nigerians’ expectations, not mine, are that PMB should first form and put in place a serious government properly so called before we begin to talk of PMB giving Nigerians democracy dividends.

“This is the most clueless, most directionless, most irresponsible and most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria since the January 1, 1914 Lugardian amalgamation of Southern and Northern protectorates to form Nigeria.

“It is mostly a “one chance” cabalistic government of incredible opaqueness, unique privatization of corruption and a government that freely spreads poverty, disillusionment, melancholy, hopelessness, sadness, pains, blood, and pangs.

“For the first time in the sad history of Nigeria, Nigerians spent Xmas at petrol stations, queuing for fuel, while government officials are shamelessly diverting and selling available fuel to their cronies and highest bidders.

“This is a government that continuously “fights” corruption within itself with sweet smelling sasarobia perfume, whilst fighting so called corruption of opposition and critics of government with insecticides, pesticides and herbicides.

“This government protects its corrupt officials involved in mind bungling larceny of $25billion dollars contracts, warehousing of 50b from TSA and shamelessly requesting for $1billion to fight a Boko Haram that it claimed to have defeated since December, 2015.

“To discuss this government is to engage in sheer banality and Baba Sallah’s Alawada Kerikeri histrionics and buffoonery.

“I dey siddon look; I dey laugh.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/why-buharis-govt-is-most-corrupt.html

Coming from a defender of thieves in Nigeria.....we are not stupid Oga and we know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by paradigmshift(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
smulti:

you forgot to call him an ipod gringrin

he's a Benin man. see how u fooled urself.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by paradigmshift(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

animal on uniform..he's an Edo man.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by lolo001: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
245 odds available for today fixed matches , call now to be part of the winnings

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by excel101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
Ozekhome, SAN, gave called PMB's administration to be very corrupt with clear cut proofs. Where are your proofs that the SAN is corrupt. You don't come online and start spewing rubbish.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by SlayWise(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou hmmmm
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by timzyrhymes(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
You don talk finish??
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by uvalued(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart

And your dullary dumbing toothless corrupt govt not found him wanting like the so called corrupt judges. This is a lawyer mind u
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by BanevsJoker(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
I hope you know that all the curses you've been calling upon yourself are going to locate you soon. Don't think you will survive this. Whoever criticizes your benefactor becomes corrupt overnight right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by FrancisIgya: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yeye de talk. No election tribunals to milk. I understand your anger.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by yosiakins(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
story for the gods
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by ajl: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Check the records of this lawyer named Ozekhome. He should be the lawyer with highest number of clients with corruption cases hanging on their neck. So he need to be making noise and false claims to ensure continouse source of income.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by danjudchi: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.