Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

"Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome (26577 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Tecno66: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
agwom:
Hmmmm
Sound men are able to read between the lines. This guy is one of the sound lawyers in this country unfortunately I dont have the means to higher him.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by yosiakins(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
RZArecta:
grin Buhari na useless goat wey dey chop people yams
see dz one hope u get brain?
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Jesusloveyou: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
paradigmshift:

animal on uniform..he's an Edo man.
he is from Benin, and we don't want idiotic pig of Biafra in our state.
SAN that sort after corrupt people should be far from us

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Odianose13(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Ozekhome is the most corrupt human on earth

He's a bigot and tribalistic lawyer of his time

He's a PDP stalwart

Only the matured minds will understand you on this one. He is a very corruptible and purchasable personality.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by RZArecta(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
yosiakins:
see dz one hope u get brain?
na your paale own I dey use today cool
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Tecno66: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
amzee:
WE ALL KNOW HE'S A PDP MEMBER.

CORRUPT LAWYERS FEEDING FAT ON POLITICIAN'S PROCEEDS.

SIDDON DEY LOOK OO
Look at the substance of the message and not the messenger.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Promismike(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
answer the question? Is buhari government not the worse so far.

Leave PDP, we all knows they failed us but my brother, APC didn't just fail us. They have raped us.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by michoim(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
You are the most corrupt and blind lawyer in human history. .
who doesn't even understand the language of morality.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by amzee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tecno66:
Look at the substance of the message and not the messenger.
CAN A GOOD MESSAGE COME OUT OF A BAD MESSENGER?
NO
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by israelmao(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Government that is on playback,rescind- and-reverse style of policies and programmes.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Odianose13(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ohammadike:

Shut up

Are you ok sad

Is your brain paining you

Have you eaten today undecided

Have you seen fuel tongue

Common gerrahere angry

Why are u allowing the events of the day becloud ur sense of reasoning. Yes! Nigeria is in economic disarray but Yes! Ozekhome himself is part of the corruption!
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Tecno66: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
gurunlocker:

At least you are doing your job, hope you've been paid for the month? or you are also in the fuel station queuing?
A zombie is bound to enjoy all the hardship. Every pain rolled out by this government is enjoyment for a zombie. So if he is in a fuel station, he will see it as one of the sacrifice he needs to make for the government to succeed, afterall his allowance is on.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by GGirll: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Funny enough I'm just happy with all these developments cos prophet Jonathan prophesied that Nigerians will miss him n now they not only missed him but have even openly apologized grin grin....I love you buhari keep doing your good work as a 5%er I'm not feeling it at all cos I'm independent on Nigerian oil or cake just God n my potentials I'm good to go.....thumbs up bubu love you dearly

2 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by doctokwus: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
The truth is that Buhari is intellectually handicapped,has an integrity deficit and is ethnically and religiously bankrupt=gross incompetence.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by waveman2: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Change ur moniker Jesus doesn,t love u.

Jesusloveyou:
is it today your first time not to see fuel?
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will always be idiot
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by stormborn28(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
In as much as i don't like Buhari economic policies Mr Mike Ozekhome is a big time scam man....someone who scam his village people over land...he collaborated with his village king to sell hectares of land belonging to his kinsmen to Dangote .....useless man
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by waveman2: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
I, m telling u. PDP was give and taken. But this apc just dey collect everything and they still keep deceiving us. Apart from police, Npower, military employment have u seen them advertise any jobs it is reserved for their children. People keep losing their jobs in the private sector that are major employers in the country daily because companies are folding up as a result of bad policies. Apc just dey collect they are not giving at all.

Promismike:

Leave PDP, we all knows they failed us but my brother, APC didn't just fail us. They have raped us.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by myrrtle(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart
shut up and listen to people wiser than you
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by stormborn28(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Promismike:

that Mr Ozekhome scammed his village people... Collaborated with king of his village and sold land belonging to his people to Dangote... Because majority of the peasants farmers are not enlightened. He cajored them and sold their land
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Givenchy23: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
shut up Mr lawyer are you not part of them that is defending looters
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Icon79(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
If the choice is between him and Atiku, the thief nko?
Omo, I will take PMB any day over a thief like Atiku Abubakar.

O pari

lokobyforch:
The fear of losing power has lead to a unique privatization of corruption by the all sanctimonious APC.

My condolence goes to every gullible and ignorant Nigerian who will waste their vote on that uncircumcised fulani herdsman come 2019.

#buharimustgo
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

He's a PDP stalwart

shut up face the truth

only this year

maina gate

ikoyi gate

NNPC 26 billion dollars contract

aso rock hospital budgeted for wit billions no tablet to the extent that ur presidents son is still in a private hospital

babachir gate

try get sense cos d likes n mention u always crave for will only make u look more stupid
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by ivandragon: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
to be a pmb core supporter, you must have an IQ that is equivalent (or lower?) to a Kakapo...

their ability to reason logically is severely limited to the extent that they cannot even explain what 'they' say, but resort to grunting their frustrations...

Ozeks has spoken, pmb's dumb praise singers are crying...

they should take heart & hope that crumbs from pmb's N50b stash will be handed over to them...
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by magzey: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
IPOB @ WORK AGAIN.na only you Waka come?? grin grin grin

Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by Promismike(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
stormborn28:
that Mr Ozekhome scammed his village people... Collaborated with king of his village and sold land belonging to his people to Dangote... Because majority of the peasants farmers are not enlightened. He cajored them and sold their land
Wish Buhari had cajoled us same way and brought foreign investment and firms to Nigeria rather than killing existing jobs and firms, rendering millions jobless in the name of mr integrity.
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by magzey: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

shut up face the truth

only this year

maina gate

ikoyi gate

NNPC 26 billion dollars contract

aso rock hospital budgeted for wit billions no tablet to the extent that ur presidents son is still in a private hospital

babachir gate

try get sense cos d likes n mention u always crave for will only make u look more stupid
MAINA GATE Na GEJ scam

the Good thing is that PMB Is not a thief. grin grin grin
Re: "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome by ogbeniolola: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Frustrated lawyer.....PMG don spoil market and no more dasuki-dollars any more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.