Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) (47831 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Adminisher: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
These Niger Delta, he go tey before progress, civilization and wholesome lifestyle reigns. The devil has them in bear hug.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'll like to meet Mama P's tailor. The guy must be smoking something.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
without these touts as you called them, the wouldn't have been anything like ministry of niger Delta. Because those we send to represent us and argued our case were easily bought over with money.

Well said!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Life! And the other one is on bed rest in cedacrest hospital.. I pray God restore yusuf buhari health
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
stephenduru:
Former First Lady, Dr. Dame patience Jonathan, the Se Nyingibo 1 of Kirikese was on a solidarity visit to the Amayanabo of Okochiri with some traditional and political leaders which include Dr Abiye Sekibo, Rt.Hon Evans Bipi, Rt.Hon Adams Dabotorudima, Hon Bright Gogo, Hon Deinma Iyalla.The Se Nyingibo 1 of Kirikese Her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan DSSRS JP congratulated HRM KING ATEKE TOM JP Amayanabo of Okochiri for his recognition and elevation as second class king by the Governor of Rivers State.

In her address the Se Nyingibo called for peace and unity in Okrika.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/patience-jonathan-leads-traditional-and.html?m=1

Adminisher:
These Niger Delta, he go tey before progress, civilization and wholesome lifestyle reigns. The devil has them in bear hug.

Please tell them the truth! Ijaw people are the worst kind of pigs you can ever imagine. They gave us a drunkard for president, an illiterate first-lady and a kleptomaniac hotpant as petroleum minister. Now they are proud to install an armed-robber as the king of their town. Dirty people.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by GGirll: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
There's nothing like peace of mind in this world mama p n GEJ you guys are now loved by all n sundre world wide....you became a respected elder state man n woman what a guan just keep flying for God himself have vindicated you 2....trekkers to Abuja n sai baba chanters how far n how market lolz?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Kposkila: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
DWJOBScom:
HRM KING ATEKE TOM JP Amayanabo of Okochiri

People will easily misunderstand this man but he's a man of peace. He was my neighbor when he was in Lagos , owned about 4 houses in my estate and had alot of people always troop in to see him. I once saw him flog a full grown man(with all the trimmings e.g a good car and well dressed) and while the beating and chaos was going on , i heard him scream . 'after all i did for you all you did was to waste your life on drugs'.

He assisted my estate alot and was indeed an easygoing person. Another was he was always surrounded by nollywood stars as they kept coming to see him
Nice one someone Know him closely...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Shemuless people
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
I surely believed that if Evans is release today , Igbos will make Igwe shap shap
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

Today she is dressed like a Cele Prophetess,and yesterday she was dressed like a Chicken.

Tomorrow,she might dress like an Egyptian Mummy.

And yes she is proud to associate with one of her boys,that she was using to hold Nigeria to ransom before.

It shall never be well with the Goodlucks.

will it be well with fulani herdsmen that buhari is using?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
without these touts as you called them, the wouldn't have been anything like ministry of niger Delta. Because those we send to represent us and argued our case were easily bought over with money.

That makes it right abi? Do you know why you all keep revolving in a loop? Because you all think like children who don't know right from wrong. As long as your belly is filled, then anything goes. All of you thoroughly deserve every leader you have, had, and will ever have. What a people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
this is a good friendship past looter & sacked criminal
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by magzey: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
thats how all of them drink from the Nigerian Treasury. All hail the Thieves , OHHHH CHIEVES grin grin grin grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by staymore: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Why does she dressing like this?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

Today she is dressed like a Cele Prophetess,and yesterday she was dressed like a Chicken.

And yes she is proud to associate with one of her boys,that she was using to hold Nigeria to ransom before.

This your Painment nor dey get expiry date sef ? ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by luizmendezgrant(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

and waht haz the Touts offered to you..?
They are the once who are benefitin bkuz they picked up armz..
Nd the FG negoiated wit dem nd they left You awt..
They recieve their pay evry mnth..
Buh has any tyn realy changed..?
Unlez u v a broda datz a militant u kan hardly have a benefit 4rm dia proclaimed agitation wich only endz in their pocketz..
Thievez...!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
tballeyy:
I surely believed that if Evans is release today , Igbos will make Igwe shap shap
Snmthjng wey B Ijaw affair you manage to smuggle Igbo topic into it . Nah wah shaaaa the tribalism abound in some of us nah infinity
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by fancifulasuquo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ask people LIVING in diobu thats ph abt this nigga called ateke tom
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

It shall never be well with the buharis.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
stephenduru:
Former First Lady, Dr. Dame patience Jonathan, the Se Nyingibo 1 of Kirikese was on a solidarity visit to the Amayanabo of Okochiri with some traditional and political leaders which include Dr Abiye Sekibo, Rt.Hon Evans Bipi, Rt.Hon Adams Dabotorudima, Hon Bright Gogo, Hon Deinma Iyalla.The Se Nyingibo 1 of Kirikese Her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan DSSRS JP congratulated HRM KING ATEKE TOM JP Amayanabo of Okochiri for his recognition and elevation as second class king by the Governor of Rivers State.

In her address the Se Nyingibo called for peace and unity in Okrika.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/patience-jonathan-leads-traditional-and.html?m=1

abeg who d dress thus woman and who be her tailor abi nah brick layer dey sew for her? I just tire.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

It shall never be well with the Goodlucks. Eyaa sorry e pain die go find food chop

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Okeji(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

I say a big amen to that
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by adeolakemi: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
tballeyy:
yes oooo just as we made that tout and criminal Gani Adams aare onakakanfo
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Shosvegas(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Youth leader of tomorrow

Na wa ooooo the way our youths think these days
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

It shall. Never be well with you and your wretched family and generations
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by cozyfbaby: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
SO SHOCKING!!! See what Wike discuss with Buhari in a closed door meeting on friday

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, on Friday met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Addressing State House reporters afterwards, Wike disclosed that the security situation in the state was on the agenda.

The Governor described his relationship with Buhari as cordial and said he was happy with the discussion.

He said: “I’m happy with the discussion and I believe that something has to be done about (security) it. Nothing political just security issue that affects the state and things that may lead to the breakdown of law and order. We talked on security challenges and he received me very well.

Read more here: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/shocking-see-wike-discuss-buhari-closed-door-meeting-friday/

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by dafeyankee: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

It shall. Never be well with you and your wretched family and generations

It shall never be well with you,your father and mother.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
madridguy:
Only in Nigeria you see tout, terrorist, kidnapper, militant rubbing shoulder with government official/politician.
The government official/politician are equally a product of the bolded. That is why Nigeria may never get things right.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
I fore-see madam P contesting for a political position come 2019.....
WATCH OUT.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Whoever is in charge of the wardrobe of mama Peace should be flogged and changed immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo / Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.