Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) (47833 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by danie09(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Benjom:
Mama Peace cheesy

One of the worst thing that could ever befall a man is not getting a single job invite in 2017... Now, 2018 is just by the corner, will you still adopt the same approach that has not worked for you? My signature offers you that unbelievable succour.
can you make a uae style cv?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by okenta2017: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
sophoccles:

Please tell them the truth! Ijaw people are the worst kind of pigs you can ever imagine. They gave us a drunkard for president, an illiterate first-lady and a kleptomaniac hotpant as petroleum minister. Now they are proud to install an armed-robber as the king of their town. Dirty people.

Of all the people you mentioned except GEJ the rest are not Ijaw. You people should be careful how you abuse

a whole tribe. If one Yoruba man do something wrong that does not mean you should insult a whole tribe.

Same goes for an Igbo man or Gowon people. After all Gowon has been silent while Fulani herdsmen murder

his people daily.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
stephenduru:
Former First Lady, Dr. Dame patience Jonathan, the Se Nyingibo 1 of Kirikese was on a solidarity visit to the Amayanabo of Okochiri with some traditional and political leaders which include Dr Abiye Sekibo, Rt.Hon Evans Bipi, Rt.Hon Adams Dabotorudima, Hon Bright Gogo, Hon Deinma Iyalla.The Se Nyingibo 1 of Kirikese Her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan DSSRS JP congratulated HRM KING ATEKE TOM JP Amayanabo of Okochiri for his recognition and elevation as second class king by the Governor of Rivers State.

In her address the Se Nyingibo called for peace and unity in Okrika.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/patience-jonathan-leads-traditional-and.html?m=1

we really missn her alot
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

Today she is dressed like a Cele Prophetess,and yesterday she was dressed like a Chicken.

Tomorrow,she might dress like an Egyptian Mummy.

And yes she is proud to associate with one of her boys,that she was using to hold Nigeria to ransom before.

It shall never be well with the Goodlucks.

what is dis one saying?
I sense drug addiction
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Annie939:
this woman like power sooooo much
just as d way u like sex
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Strongedition: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Today she is dressed like a Cele Prophetess,and yesterday she was dressed like a Chicken.

And yes she is proud to associate with one of her boys,that she was using to hold Nigeria to ransom before.

Do you mean the good luck of ur life?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Annie939(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
wizod:
just as d way u like sex
hmmmmmmmm sex kie
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

And it shall never be well with Buhari and all apc for deceiving Nigerians, created boko haram, protecting looters who joined their party, hersdmen killing, recession, failed system etc. Buhari will know no peace including you.

Bro feck off.

As I used to say I'm.suppose to be the last to complain but I can't close my eyes seen people who struggle, hustling so hard and get well in 2012, 2013, 2014 now a beggar simply a foolish lack of foresight idiot is the president, hell no. It torches me a lot No peace for Buhari.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
DWJOBScom:
HRM KING ATEKE TOM JP Amayanabo of Okochiri

People will easily misunderstand this man but he's a man of peace. He was my neighbor when he was in Lagos , owned about 4 houses in my estate and had alot of people always troop in to see him. I once saw him flog a full grown man(with all the trimmings e.g a good car and well dressed) and while the beating and chaos was going on , i heard him scream . 'after all i did for you all you did was to waste your life on drugs'.

He assisted my estate alot and was indeed an easygoing person. Another was he was always surrounded by nollywood stars as they kept coming to see him
Thomas Estate,Badore Ajah?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
IAMTHEHERO:

Why are you and your likes behaving like this? I thought what happened to Yusuf Buhari would have taught you people a bitter lesson? When GEJ left Aso rock, your likes carried false rumors that he lost his son. Today, you are still wishing them evil. After, you want us to pray for Yusuf Buhari to get well, anyone that says anything otherwise about Yusuf, he/she will be termed IPOB.

DON'T mind them they are as clueless as their daura Lord master failure. Let them not learn a lesson life goes on, gej goes on, pej goes on and today their Lord failure is the one keeping vigil in the hospital enjoy nemesis free of charge.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by jayson87: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

Just like how it is not well with your fada! Olorikori
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by blacknp(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
jrusky:

And it shall never be well with Buhari and all apc for deceiving Nigerians, created boko haram, protecting looters who joined their party, hersdmen killing, recession, failed system etc. Buhari will know no peace including you.

Bro feck off.

As I used to say I'm.suppose to be the last to complain but I can't close my eyes seen people who struggle, hustling so hard and get well in 2012, 2013, 2014 now a beggar simply a foolish lack of foresight idiot is the president, hell no. It torches me a lot No peace for Buhari.
Lazy Man blame the spider on your bedroom wall. Mr President should come and give you a welfare package,maybe you are disabled or have some paralysis problem?Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers State said no recession in his State may I recommend you move to Calabar.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by frankwyte: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Little wonder the SS will continue to go along her conscience: because they will build the army,police and security they need to protect their own, when the time come for the timebomb to explode in this country God will show us mercy and navigate our way. If you like kill your lords or bring them down.... Ask the US!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
I concur sir.

IMASTEX:

The government official/politician are equally a product of the bolded. That is why Nigeria may never get things right.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by mrhowoto: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Terminator1234g:
IPOB AND NASTY HOMOSEXUALITY.
CHAI
97% OF ALL OF THEM IN NIGERIA BELONGS TO IPOB. NAWA O.
See borisky calling someone homo

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

It shall never be well with you,your father and mother.
Wretched being, I know your are frustrated, but no be dem Goodlucks talk say make you papa no get money take care you tongue embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Annie939:
this woman like power sooooo much
madam hw far?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by brightnelly(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

And anything like GOOD LUCK will never come your way
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
pennywys:
madam hw far?
fine sir
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

Let God bless u wit the equivalent of what buhari has done to Nigerians. Iseeeee
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
madridguy:
Only in Nigeria you see tout, terrorist, kidnapper, militant rubbing shoulder with government official/politician.

U forgot to add that it's only in Nigeria that someone can use Nepa bill n become presidency.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
mama peace & her dressing nawa
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

upon all ur devilish prayers,the Goodlucks went into aso rock,came out and till date without headech.

ur holy buhari familly is battling to save their only son hu is presum will be ur next president,but guess what? you and I know they are not coming out of aso rock complete.

oloshi!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by contigiency(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
You see, is it not what i told you? They are the same.

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by bros856: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Celebrating Criminals
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by wizsolzy(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2017
dafeyankee:
PEPE.

watin dey wori dis one
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:11am On Dec 30, 2017
I can't believe this corrupt illiterate thief was once "First Lady" of a country!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 30, 2017
louts not worthy of royalty.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by deomelo: 5:33am On Dec 30, 2017
SE/SS are decades behind civilization...
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2017
blacknp:
Thomas Estate,Badore Ajah?

None
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by mrhowoto: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2017
deomelo:
SE/SS are decades behind civilization...
Aregbe mistress what is the relationship between the trash you posted and the topic. Sometimes I wonder if you are the aresa that use to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) by pennywys(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Annie939:
fine sir
Are u in Port Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.