Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,872 members, 7,912,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? (1176 Views)

In My Current Relationship, my guy and I retaliate a lot / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by NLbully(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2017
If she slaps you in public will you retaliate in public or shift her punishment till you reach home or will you pardon her anyways
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by iamJ(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2017
Slap turns me on cry I will drag her to the nearest toilet, the kind fu:ck wen I go give her eh, people will call police that am killing her
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
I will just smile and walk away, because am a gentle man, and gentle Men don't hit a lady cheesy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Arabiandude: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Nobody has ever tried such and nobody will ever try it and go Scot free, not even a wife... another man's daughter.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by divinehand2003(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Yes of course.
She will sign the divorce papers publicly in court.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by crismark(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2017
its is only by d special grace of God dah she will get home alive... because i will strangle her at dat spot.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by coolestofall(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2017
NLbully:
If she slaps you in public will you retaliate in public or shift her punishment till you reach home or will you pardon her anyways
Pple wld perceive if u r successful or not 4rm ur reaction. If u instantly hit her back, u b poor man, if u take it like a man without emotions, u b big man. Y not take it like a man n wait till u get home b4 counting combo on her.

NB: I dnt support donestic abuse 4rm either d man or woman.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by oloyede252(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
definitely No..I can't retaliate or lay my hand on her but believe me devil will beg me on her behalf.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
There must be a reason for that but when that happens u just have to act like its or fun then work it out at home...

say no to domestic violence
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Abjay97(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesus said if you are slapped on on cheek, turn to the other.. Muslims over to you

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by NLbully(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

Pple wld perceive if u r successful or not 4rm ur reaction. If u instantly hit her back, u b poor man, if u take it like a man without emotions, u b big man. Y not take it like a man n wait till u get home b4 counting combo on her.

what if you're hot tempered
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Truth be told,if she deemed it OK to slap me not considering we re in the public,I will also slap her double not minding too. There's this adage that says... If a child does not mind the hairs on ur head to bite you,when you bite his anus,don't mind his poo.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Habiodunz(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2017
lalasticlala you go do am ?? grin
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by coolestofall(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2017
NLbully:
what if you're hot tempered
Learn 2 control it na.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

. Are you living ur life for others?
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by madridguy(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2017
I will hug her tightly after the slap and whisper to her ear " honey it's okay "
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by xynerise: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2017
For my woman to slap me, that means I have hurt her so bad that the only way for her to absorb the pain is to give me Aka nti.

Well, a slap cannot kill me na. I will just take the slap as payback and life goes on...grin
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Nothing Will Make My Woman Hit Me
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by habsydiamond(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2017
I won't slap her back but that will be the last day she ever set her foot on my house.....from that point straight to her papa house...
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by QuietHammer(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Slap me either in the public or in private and I'll bitch-slap the bitch out of you. I don't give a damn that you are a woman cos you lost the privilege to special treatments the moment you raised your hand against me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Draei: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Wife? Jump and pass, no need for public
retaliation since its 'my wife'. We'll settle at
home though i don't see that happening .
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
QuietHammer:
Slap me either in the public or in private and I'll bitch-slap the bitch out of you. I don't give a damn that you are a woman cos you lost the privilege to special treatments the moment you raised your hand against me.
. That's the way to roll. Nobody has the monopoly of rudeness
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by ubunja(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2017
slapping is humiliating.
better a gal punch me and i can understand.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2017
God will give me my own wife. Not other person's wife.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by coolestofall(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Are you living ur life for others?
Never do, but smtimes u gatto just act small movie 4 d audience. U no go like say na when u want slap ur own back na hin pple gather hold u, dey beg u. I'll rather wait till we get home 2 give her FINISHING.

NB: I repeat, I dnt condone domestic abuse.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

Never do, but smtimes u gatto just act small movie 4 d audience. U no go like say na when u want slap ur own back na hin pple gather hold u, dey beg u. I'll rather wait till we get home 2 give her FINISHING.

NB: I repeat, I dnt condone domestic abuse.
. Ok,I got ya. But I think that before a woman can have the liver to slap his man,she must ve known the kind of man he is,you don't do it to anybody.Somebody like me won't mind o,provided you ve got the guts to raise ur hand on me in the public.I don't need to pretend about anything or the way people will see me. Anyways,it can't happen to anybody.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by whitebeard(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
why would I wanna get married to someone like that.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Belafonte(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2017
xynerise:
For my woman to slap me, that means I have hurt her so bad that the only way for her to absorb the pain is to give me Aka nti.

Well, a slap cannot kill me na. I will just take the slap as payback and life goes on...grin

Will you shut up!
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Homeboiy: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2017
I will tell her close her eyes n tell me if she can see her grandfather
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2017
I will hold her tight and whisper to her ear that, she shouldn't bothering stepping her feet to my house, and I will shout with the top of my voice that "I LOVE YOU" and finally landed a head spinning kiss that will instantly send her to the moon.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by xynerise: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Belafonte:

Will you shut up!

Come, I senior the eldest member of your family undecided

Thread carefully
Re: If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate?? by Belafonte(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2017
xynerise:

Come, I senior the eldest member of your family undecided

Thread carefully

Your family obviously doesn't know how to train children.

I will obliterate your soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The First Man Who First Created Sex Doll One Word For Him / Love Or Mad Risk / My Son’s Father Is My Uncle. How Do I Tell Him The Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.