Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh (1243 Views)

"Sure Say Na Him Papa Be This Sef"- Eve Esin, Others Question Mohbad's Dad For / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals / Reekado Banks Blasts Lil Kesh: “I Better Pass Him Papa” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh by Mudizawap: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2017

We Posted Something Like this some weeks ago here is the video for you to confirm

In the middle of his performance at the “Thank You Concert” in Ibadan, Reekado Banks made a braggadocios statement by claiming he is better than the nominees of the award that led to a face-off between Don Jazzy and Olamide. The likes of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Cynthia Morgan and Korede Bello were named as the nominees in the Next Rated category of the 2015 Headies Award, which Reekado Banks claimed in controversial circumstance.

Lil Kesh was particularly favored to claim the award and Reekado Banks seems to be referring to him when he said “the person wey you think say better pass me, I better pass him papa.” Reekado Banks urged the audience at the Ibadan concert to chant “Reekado Banks is way better” but he was met with a shocking reaction.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

SOURCE https://naijaextrang.com/2017/12/video-i-better-pass-him-papa-reekado-banks-takes-a-shot-at-lil-kesh/
Re: VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh by TheUbermensch: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
How Nigerians pay attention to Reekado Banks is very surprising. The dude is just unnecessarily overhyped, and now he's disgustingly rude. Saying he's better than Kesh? Lol
Re: VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh by Hotshawarma(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
How Nigerians pay attention to Reekado Banks is very surprising. The dude is just unnecessarily overhyped, and now he's disgustingly rude. Saying he's better than Kesh? Lol
Is reekado banks rude??its possible,is reekado banks unnecessarily overhyped??its possible.....but one fact remains that he is more talented,creative and more successful than lil kesh....lil kesh is the best mixer of noise.....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh by Masama: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Reekado banks is a hundred times better than Lil kesh
Re: VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh by Joshmodest(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Is reekado banks rude??its possible,is reekado banks unnecessarily overhyped??its possible.....but one fact remains that he is more talented,creative and more successful than lil kesh....lil kesh is the best mixer of noise.....

the fact dat irrespective of the surplus fools here, we still have sensible ppul like u on Nairaland makes me so happy...we shall continue to see ppul like u in 2018

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked This Red Bejeweled Dress Better?: Iyabo Ojo Or Mercy Aigbe / #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” / Billionaire Son, Mustapha Indimi And Wife, Fatima Welcome First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.