Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (47058 Views)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by BruncleZuma: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hype...noise...more noise...

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by PotatoSalad(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
It's only a tweet. Justifies nothing.
Just be mindful of the girls you roll with. Once they don't get what they want from you, you'll be tagged a rapist. And here, whether guilty or not, once you're a guy, nwanne you don enter
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by BruncleZuma: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hype...noise...more noise...PR stunt

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Newboss(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Guys, next time you are going down with a lady, please make sure it's on record. I mean video record! angry

Make sure you give her a copy.

Rape is a terrible something! Why I don't even have sex with girls! angry
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Richardabbey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who Rape Who
Buhari Don Dey Rape Nigerians Since 2015 , Nobody Talk Abt Dat 1 angry
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Mhizrohzz(f): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chai na wa.... How can someone just dig up a tweet of 5yrs ago... Oga its finished ooo, ur tweet nailed u already
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by pressplay411(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:
That was 5years ago, You see your life outside.

If them born you well tell us your account was hacked then and thunder will hack you Diaa!

It wasn't a threat but a joke (explains the Lool)
Albeit a very bad joke.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by PotatoSalad(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
Guys, next time you are going down with a lady, please make sure it's on record. I mean video record! angry

Make sure you give her a copy.

Rape is a terrible something! Why I don't even have sex with girls! angry
So you have it with guys or you make love to yourself? Brosss grin grin
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Xisnin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
You are joking, a rapist will never create evidence against himself.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Xisnin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
PotatoSalad:
It's only a tweet. Justifies nothing.
Just be mindful of the girls you roll with. Once they don't get what they want from you, you'll be tagged a rapist. And here, whether guilty or not, once you're a guy, nwanne you don enter

So you go about promising what you can't deliver?
That is fraud.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Mhizrohzz(f): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Richardabbey:
Who Rape Who
Buhari Don Dey Rape Nigerians Since 2015 , Nobody Talk Abt Dat 1 angry
shocked adonbilivit...... U sef hahaha
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by toye440: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
elantraceey:
In his next life he won't speak carelessly, I find it difficult to understand how someone can enjoy forced sex if he's not worse than an animal. May God always protect us from people like this.
Even animals don't enjoy it.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by asawanathegreat(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
You should repent b4 2018
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mutuwa:

Common sense is like deodorant,those that need it often don't wear it.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by anyimontana(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
He looks like a rapist.. am not joking
that means rapists looks like fish??.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by PotatoSalad(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xisnin:

So you go about promising what you can't deliver?
That is fraud.
Still justifies nothing. We all say a lot of things we don't mean. If you take that as evidence to court, the judge will have you thrown out.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Newboss(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
PotatoSalad:

So you have it with guys or you make love to yourself? Brosss grin grin
I don't laugh, but I sure do feel like laughing angry

I just romance! angry You sure get it! angry It takes a lot of effort from the lady to convince me to penetrate the place! angry It just ain't my thing! angry
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Newboss(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xisnin:

You are joking, a rapist will never create evidence against himself.
Just to prove that it was never a rape! angry

Times are changing! angry A boy in US was accused of rape by a girl, but the text messages they exchanged destroyed the case! angry You sure get it! angry
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by desire222(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
He looks like a rapist.. am not joking
You are so right.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Xisnin(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Still justifies nothing. We all say a lot of things we don't mean. If you take that as evidence to court, the judge will have you thrown out.
In a jungle court?
In a modern court, you will be convicted of fraud.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by PotatoSalad(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
I don't laugh, but I sure do feel like laughing angry

I just romance! angry You sure get it! angry It takes a lot of effort from the lady to convince me to penetrate the place! angry It just ain't my thing! angry
Lol same here
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Imbeci - le!!!
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by PotatoSalad(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xisnin:

In a jungle court?
In a modern court, you will be convicted of fraud.
Is there a physical evidence? Where's a proof that it actually happened?
Trump said that he'll grab them by the nunu but nothing happened
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
I hope those guys spitting thrash up and down learn from this

grin grin
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by kessyur: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
looking at his face u will know that guy is a rapist.

Looks like all those choir masters good who are good in raping their junior choristers. Am very sure he a church worker somewhere.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Xisnin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Is there a physical evidence? Where's a proof that it actually happened?
Trump said that he'll grab them by the nunu but nothing happened
You don't understand how the justice system works.
Someone has to sue you before you can be tried.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by congo4ka: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
Rape is now something people use to make jokes,
"The day I see you, I will rape you", mtcheww.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Deicide: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
Rape is now something people use to make jokes,
"The day I see you, I will rape you", mtcheww.
@Bolded are you refering to me grin
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Dareal90s(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
The guy would be vindicated until medical report states that he committed the offence, that's where the ladies ought to take necessary steps immediately there is a rape event go to the police station and also the hospital/lab should know to it else you have no case.
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by tomtyte02(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
The internet truly never forgets. If not that nairaland is faceless.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Edo, Several Killed / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.