Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (47026 Views)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by tomtyte02(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheUbermensch:
This one nailed his own coffin. Smh

Come paint am join
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
This one looks like a child molester. *Spits
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Mariangeles(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
When the first story came out, most of the guys on nairaland were defending the guy and writing all sorts of rubbish about the young girl who might have raped for real, probably traumatized and wants justice...such is the society we live in today...no sympathy for young girls and women.
We need real men to stand up for women (victims), to hear them out when they cry for help, to defend them from beastly rapists, to give them justice.

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
This one looks like a child molester. *spits
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by mrMeen(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
The internet never forgets.

Why posting the guy's pictures?
C'mon! Let the relevant authorities handle the investigation and declare him guilty. We would gladly nail him to the cross.

Guys be very careful in your words and associations with women.
As much as I am very anti-rapist, I know there would be so many false accusations flying around. Be careful...your brain should work more than your manhood.
aunty thanks for the advice Jare rape allegations this days are much
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
LifeDrama:
We reported earlier https://www.nairaland.com/4261574/t.i-nathan-denies-rape-allegation fashion designer,T.I Nathan has quickly gone on Twitter to debunk claims that he raped a girl.

The Internet never forgets, so be careful what you put on it, years after his infamous tweet, T.I Nathan old tweets has been dug out.

He Tweeted: [i]"Lool. This babe, the day i see you i am gon to rape you if you do not want to do"[/i

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/30/the-day-i-see-you-im-going-to-rape-you-if-you-dont-want-to-do-t-i-nathan/

How can i google up all of the Nasty words that I have ever written online that I might have forgotten?

I would really love to know how to do this...
Thanks
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by collitexnaira(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Rubbish allegation... The rape that happened around February nd girl that was raped is feeling traumatized just now.. The story doesn't add up... Another story abeg
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by LifeDrama: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
JimaeChinko:

How can i google up all of the Nasty words that I have ever written online that I might have forgotten?

Thanks

You can delete all your old tweets. do you need a tools for that?
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
LifeDrama:

You can delete all your old tweets. do you need a tools for that?

I said Online..

I never particularly mentioned Twitter..

I meant my whole Social Media(Facebook, YouTube, etc)
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by jimbson: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Photoshop...
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by TIDDOLL(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
He looks like a rapist.. am not joking
You are right bro, my first thought, seeing his picture...!

1 Like

Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Dreydoe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
JimaeChinko:

Thanks
sharp sharp cheesy

Tym to clear up shitts b4 dey end up being used against you by opportunists
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Equations(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gbese re ooo
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by LifeDrama: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
JimaeChinko:

I said Online..

I never particularly mentioned Twitter..

I meant my whole Social Media(Facebook, YouTube, etc)
Impossible
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by Cletus77(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Uyiii:
Lol, the guy above me, dem dey write am for face abi??

what baffles me is how the raper enjoys the forced sex, or that's not the intention in the first place.
In the second place, if he really wrote that 5years ago, then he should gracefully stfu.
Na so dem they smile
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by sample007: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oja ti burst si e lara joor...
grin
Re: T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" by joshcaleb: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
he is in love with that his profile picture ....5 years ... seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Gang Members Of Vampire Arrested Alive After He Was Killed In Rivers (Pics) / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.