Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5023767 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
DonPikko:
Him house no far to where I dey, but e no know

Then reveal yourself to him Na. You de fear? Ah Jesus! Wish I was the guy right now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Then reveal yourself to him Na. You de fear? Ah Jesus! Wish I was the guy right now.
No mind the mumu..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Youngtekkey:

Exactly, I've being noticing the guy for sometime now, always pained.
How far? I never see it as you promised shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
RB007:
Leonid Samohoto
to win
You're using the app right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Austeeenxx: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dacronym:
Since I start to follow this yeye page I have experienced my biggest losses in betting ever abeggi make una dey go

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cooladex(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na so.
chewbacca:

Hehe.. na so bro cheesy

I was afraid bet365 will void it. but they greened it shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rushmore:
You're using the app right?
Yes App
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

No mind the mumu..

An offline example has to be set on this thread. Then discussions will return to punting. Once you get the needful, forward to me. It seems you'd be owing me a favour real soon.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
RB007:
Leonid Samohoto
to win
Bounced 2-3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
pryme:

In the end, all your desperate display of bitterness will still leave you as insignificant as a piece of tissue paper that had been used to clean a healthy dose of shiit.
And its no wonder you have formed an alliance with one of the most useless moniker of this season's thread (true - there is something in a name)

If you are worth half of what you are trying to make your self look like, why don't you match half of Goldenval's achievements - ok ok thats too much, try and match a quarter of Goldenval's achievements here on nairaland alone.

Instead of you to try and gain inspiration on how to life larger and more productive life, you are here making a tissue paper look better than you.

Which is worse ass licking a successful man's ass or ass licking an item used for cleaning shiit off one's ass.

Funny how insignificant some ppl are.
tissue paper how come?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by holuwharsheun4: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please guys.I usually use Zenith bank for 1xbet(deposit and withdrawal).
But today I cannot find Zenith bank as part of the deposit method again but it is in the withdrawal method.
What do you suggest I do?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Esthy96:

How far? I never see it as you promised shocked
I just lost some money now doing in play. I was thinking it if greens, I will send outta it. I will send it this week sha so we can roll wink

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Jesu Kristi. So at this age someone still dey beg for 30 naira as in thirty naira.

To be alive is not a must, you can consider suicide. It's your life take it.

Stop feeling relevant it was for Night sub. Please go get a life.... We are trying to prove to the world that Nairaland has dey mad men here and seriously here you are not helping matters at all. Damn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by manbello(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
wcm bruv
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
chewbacca:
Today’s picks: 20 odds
77JW37Q
Goodluck!
cc; illegalking
Chewbacca are we still on GREEN

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
GreenArrow1:

An offline example has to be set on this thread. Then discussions will return to punting. Once you get the needful, forward to me. It seems you'd be owing me a favour real soon.
Okay grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
WavyJohn:

Stop feeling relevant it was for Night sub. Please go get a life.... We are trying to prove to the world that Nairaland has dey mad men here and seriously here you are not helping matters at all. Damn

Don't mind him...

He thinks he can bully everybody online..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Petrov WINS

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Luciferlove:

Hide bro they will come for you...So you can talk to ALMIGHTY like that?
Lets vote who have met Our "Online Billonaire"in real life before and seen all his investments and 20m cars,etc.
To vote 'NO' click like to vote 'YES' click share

Don't mind dose gullible being ...Mumu people everywhere.

The funny thing is majourity of dem don't know what 1billion looks like in figure dats why dey can believe anything someone writes online . To get to 1billion, u av to have 900million plus 100 million and some almighty clown come up here to say his business is worth 2.5billion. Damn, how stupid can dis twins and their cohort be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
GreenArrow1:

I been wan help Lhimeet buy the matter if to say na MKD the guy dey.

I wish I be Lhimeet now sef.

Them go just dey throw threats anyhow.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
chewbacca:

Hehe.. na so bro cheesy

I was afraid bet365 will void it. but they greened it shocked

What did you use to deposit your funds? Skrill or neteller..

If through debit/Credit Card, were u paid directly into your bank account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lhimeet, once you get the guy picture and location reason me my know.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Samuel60:

grin cheesy....Na born begger two of dem be, damn dem make me wonder if dey av got parents at all. Begging from left n right like say na birth right ..
How matured do you feel calling out someone's parents?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
JixNation:
Lhimeet, once you get the guy picture and location reason me my know.

Stop am abeg...

Forget the matter..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
WavyJohn:
How matured do you feel calling out someone's parents?

I guess dem just employ you to fight for dem..as I can see up there that u quoted someone who had a brawl with the begger twins. Anyways I might be talking to an alternate sef who knows??.. I no get ur time, no b u I follow get talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Samuel60:

Don't mind dose gullible being ...Mumu people everywhere.

The funny thing is majourity of dem don't know what 1billion looks like in figure dats why dey can believe anything someone writes online . To get to 1billion, u av to have 900million plus 100 million and some almighty clown come up here to say his business is worth 2.5billion. Damn, how stupid can dis twins and their cohort be

SINCE MORNING!!!!! damn!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
JixNation:

I been wan help Lhimeet buy the matter if to say na MKD the guy dey.

I wish I be Lhimeet now sef.

Them go just dey throw threats anyhow.

cheesy
No mind that mumu boy.

I go catch am soon
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by holuwharsheun4: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
holuwharsheun4:
Please guys.I usually use Zenith bank for 1xbet(deposit and withdrawal).
But today I cannot find Zenith bank as part of the deposit method again but it is in the withdrawal method.
What do you suggest I do?

Now there are only 3 banks available for deposit
Please guys??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HoraCanada(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Yeah...
Please what happens to the bet when a game becomes void?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FrankGathers1: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Footy 3+ ACCA: Armenia Vs Moldova - U3 Goals | Serbia Vs Chile - BTTS [Yes] | Italy Vs Netherlands - BTTS [Yes] |....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
WavyJohn:

if he doesn't have money for night sub. Why not chill!

Out discussion was on begging. Donut doesn't matter what he wants to use it for.

Mr. Sympathizer, you can be a father to them since they are fatherless, so they wouldn't have to beg before they feed and sub again

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
HoraCanada:

Please what happens to the bet when a game becomes void?

Your money returned..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.