Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,838 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4999319 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
WavyJohn:

Thanks you try. I love it when people help out just to soothe their ego.. Coming out here to loud it makes you no better than a Hypocrite. Thought thats what you are preaching about. Samuel60. Please now advice this guy. Its not even up to 100k. Now all nairaland knows. Had it been 100k. We for see you for CNN. Aboki perfume.

Help what?

That guy get 5naira to give anybody..

Don't let him deceive you..

He didn't send anything...

He just an internet troll who has got no life..

I just want to remain quiet and read comments..

But he his giving you the impression he sent money?

Which money? lol

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Samuel60:

When would foolish people stop quoting me like dis... I try so hard to ignore u guys still u keep coming.

If I may ask pls what achievement of goldenvall am I hating on??... So someone comeing up here to write story has turned to achievement?? Ooh sorry I forgot I was talking to a dumb Bleep. How many of you here has or have seen the so called golden vall in reality??. How many of u here can confirm he actually his a billionaire ?? Non and yet u accuse me of hating on an imaginary achievement. You must be so dumb to think I would wanna hate on a fairy tale story.
Guy just stop. I take God beg you. You are fighting an uphill battle. The only way guys here will support you is if you share money. Just try and share 100k and watch as they all line up to kiss your ass. In Fact from that point onwards, any thing you post will be lauded and acknowledged. That's how things work on this thread. Thank me later

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
RB007:

Petrov
WINS grin
Brilliant... you still maintained order amidst the thread chaos.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
derry have exhumed the corpse of a rottening man.
smell and flies dun full evrywhere.
u deh lose 2-0 u go call police to make am 2-2.
kitchen dun hot for u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
kitchen dun hot for u.
kitchen dun hot for u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Blackbet again kwa

2 Likes

Samuel60:

Don't bother urself replying all dis children..I just saw his pix vex come dey catch me why I even reply am ealier. Most of dem are still feeding on their parent den come online to form bag guy. Majourity of dem r still kids dats why is so easy to come up here and write a story and saying he is worth billions, the thing still dey funny me sey person go fit open mouth say him worth billions and him still get time to dey gamble with 50-500 dollars lol grin

And d funny thing is some fools still dey write" ur story inspire me, I wish to be like u " blah blah grin
Wait,,na d bastard weh drop that post??!!...God of elijah! Small tin ah don fall finish...na for d endin of d lie naim my common sense come back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
fxdrizzle:
Guy just stop. I take God beg you. You are fighting an uphill battle. The only way guys here will support you is if you share money. Just try and share 100k and watch as they all line up to kiss your ass. In Fact from that point onwards, any thing you post will be lauded and acknowledged. That's how things work on this thread. Thank me later
in other word if man no get money make him hide face cry

Oh God pick my call cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
JAKUB to win

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
ladonz:

Abeg who deh mod this thread!! We no need deh see handwriting of hopeless entities here...say you be cultist? Nd u deh bold to show ya face!?? U are a disgrace to ur parents and village..u fall in love wit runs gul come give am school fees join...its in ur blood...idiota!
Ode! Where did I post about being a cultist? Is your brain actually working? I guess you don't know who I am, that will be a mystery for another day. Don't quote me again please. I have had enough of your nonsense.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
bakayokoko:
ABEG WHO GET ALEXISTAIWO FONE NUMBER? A BADASS NAIRALAND DETECTIVE HAS TAKEN UP THE CASE. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS NEEDED ASAP!

CC: DONPIKKO FUNNYNATION

WEY THOSE PEOPLE WEY DEY ALEXISTAIWO WHATSAPP GROUP? PROVIDE ME WITH HIS REAL PHONE NUMBER TODAY AND GET 500NAIRA FUNDING.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by azpekuliar: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Buy loopy and innobet were VERY VERY lucky with their 100 contributions nah.

They hedged their bets. That market made it attractive to do so. Who hedges a betslip as long as a metre rule? cheesy Same point @joshuakdboy was trying to make. Then the luck factor. So many other people were hedging their bets on a single match, loosing as much as N5,000, N6,000 per match, at least until Innobet arrived the save the day grin.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Youngtekkey:

..Form? Oga I no put your mouth for this matter. I'm only having fun over there and idiot do you know my age? Sho mo age mi ni??
Ah don suffer oo!!!...choi!! Pray mk I no see u tomorrow come recognize ur miserable face...u go hear am dat day!...u no even sabi hu you deh exchange words with hia..whether na ur papa employer,u no know.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
fxdrizzle:

True talk my brother...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rushmore:

Brilliant... you still maintained order amidst the thread chaos.
Don't blame me joor
I am grin busy making small money wink

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

May your children lose you if you think leaving without a father for over 7yrs is child's play...

Say AMEN please
undecided
Abeg no dey wish this kind thing o. I have first hand experience in that, and it's not funny. It inspired me to hustle hard though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
qualityGod:
in other word if man no get money make him hide face cry

Oh God pick my call cry
Your head dey there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
chidiezeh:
Blackbet again kwa

Few option
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by donvolta: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pls what will the verdict be in Serena Willaims V Maria Sharapova. I understand Serena withdrew cos of injury before commencement of game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
fxdrizzle:
Abeg no dey wish this kind thing o. I have first hand experience in that, and it's not funny. It inspired me to hustle hard though.
Naso Bro

Them think say na child's play...

It is well

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Please people, welcome the first set of twins not to have a father.

Nonsense.

See excuse
haba bro, growing up without a dad ain't easy o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
bakayokoko:

WEY THOSE PEOPLE WEY DEY ALEXISTAIWO WHATSAPP GROUP? PROVIDE ME WITH HIS REAL PHONE NUMBER TODAY AND GET 500NAIRA FUNDING.

How many times do you call the name "Alexistaiwo" in a day sef

Alexistaiwo is probably the only thing giving purpose in life..
The few that weren't funded already moved on to greater things in life.

You that have no business with the funding issue want to die on top matter wey no concern you.
Crying more than the bereaved

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
ladonz:

Ah don suffer oo!!!...choi!! Pray mk I no see u tomorrow come recognize ur miserable face...u go hear am dat day!...u no even sabi hu you deh exchange words with hia..whether na ur papa employer,u no know.
What are you saying pls? Wetin you go do if you see me kon recognise my face? grin. You no fit anything jhor. By the way, I'm just having fun over here. I'm done, no let me derail the thread further. Hope you'll move on?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lhimeet:
Naso Bro
Them think say na child's play...
It is well
it is well jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
1. 04.06.18 19:00
Serbia - Chile (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.80
Result:
2. 04.06.18 19:45
Italy - Netherlands (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.85
Result:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Inplay- Roman Petrov to win **Abit tricky

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
bakayokoko:
ABEG WHO GET ALEXISTAIWO FONE NUMBER? A BADASS NAIRALAND DETECTIVE HAS TAKEN UP THE CASE. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS NEEDED ASAP!

CC: DONPIKKO FUNNYNATION
the scammer alexistaiwo have deleted every possible trace of his phone number, you can Pm this guy below to ask for the number

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
why are you changing tone. So you wan form bad guy/cultist for net. Nah me you want take SHINE. Ara MA San Pa baba ati iya e.

I just wonder why you couldn't mind your own business?

Oh I forget, you have no mind and no business
You see you lack manners and etiquette. Bringing parents into this just shows you lack hood parental upbringing. Well, only if you know the son of who I am? Go back to your failed life. I'm done with your ass.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
ladonz:

lol....everybody dey beat chest now....you make dey drop id anyhow naim be person papa employer? cheesy

You don make me laugh grin....remind me tomorrow I go fund you #500 make you take try your luck cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.