Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,724 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5111795 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jibbson365: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Better
still going smooth................0-0 @ half time ural vs ulyanosk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jibbson365: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
promisious:

Okay thanks..did

still going smooth................0-0 @ half time ural vs ulyanosk u send,any to my mail
nice one fresh aboki..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jhorsh(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
please is there hope for Betking stakers.,..league is about to start ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
If you have a huge interest in the game of politics, lobbying, power and corruption, then you are gonna get addicted to House of cards. The show's main character Francis Underwood(played by Kevin Spacey), is the devil himself. Nothing, I mean nothing will come between him and his goals to obtain and stay in power. His tools are: manipulation, deception, persuasion, sweet talking and death( if it comes to that then so be it).
It's a 9 point rated show on imdb and rotten tomatoes.

Game of thrones is one of my favorite thriller shows. I can't wait for the next season.

Well I guess i've got a knack for power and the 4d chess involved in acquiring it.

Did you see how the Senate president outsmarted the presidency in the Nigerian politics this week? That was dope Mehn!
o Boy I'm watching house of cards this night cheesy

The truth is these kind of shows are not just watched for the fun of it, the lessons and morals can shape your life for eternity.

You really are a go-getter aren't you wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by udensia: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
sats:

Ehen
What are they offering?
What is their unique selling point?
Nairabet will pay if 1 game cut your ticket, that is their selling point
Bet9ja offers nothing
I dumped them
Aside their huge bonus, odds, fast payment, bigger markets, they are also giving you assurance that wuruwuru no go enter when you hammer with them. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2018
International - Champions Cup = Atletico Madrid - Arsenal = UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Mehn I had to go out and get a telescope from a friend. I know it will be visible to the naked eyes but I wanna make sure I see every detail. I'm hoping there's no rain so we can see the moon in all it's redness.

Can't wait.
Who asked you for this epistle?

Telescope yen yen yen..
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

The other day that mumu Bigchest was talking about achievement and he said at least he has arbs and muscles. Since that day, I stopped quoting him. grin
But, you are wicked sha!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
freshaboki:
You know what the first and last game here have in common?

Well, Let me tell you the answer; Same formula predicted them. Same formula that I used in predicting the single draw I shared earlier. This was the game I played last night that I shared privately with three of my special people from Nairaland.
any draw from euorpa league
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
pryme:

So where can I find the result section in 1xbet
Goto events tab.. then results, badminton
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na 1k I stake on the game... .. make we just dey look am in 3d...
jibbson365:
still going smooth................0-0 @ half time ural vs ulyanosk

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rushmore.. hope you are good... ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Rushmore.. hope you are good... ..
Yes Sir,I am. You?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dani4tech(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who else has recieved his payment after 7working days from 1xbet?? Its been 2days already and this shitty customer agents ain't helping matters
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hope you saw the allegation against yesterday..m cheesy :Don this thread yesterday night..
Rushmore:

Yes Sir,I am. You?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
1realBobby:
I MISS YOU TOO BABY kiss wink grin
Oga, am anticipating your in play tips, can we roll 5H to something tangible before the commencement of the forth coming season?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dani4tech:
Who else has recieved his payment after 7working days from 1xbet?? Its been 2days already and this shitty customer agents ain't helping matters

I made withdrawal this morning and got it 5 mins later grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
You can check dis ma..@rushmore..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
TENNIS : Finland Tampere

Antoine Hoang to win @ 1.80

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Hope you saw the allegation against yesterday..m cheesy :Don this thread yesterday night..
It's a faceless forum, assumptions are bound to happen and even supposed proofs can be baseless before facts.
Some people will always try to make others feel bad because they have chaos brewing within them and the only way they 'think' they can soothe the turmoil is to sling mud at others.
Kuku feign deaf and punt in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
o Boy I'm watching house of cards this night cheesy

The truth is these kind of shows are not just watched for the fun of it, the lessons and morals can shape your life for eternity.

You really are a go-getter aren't you wink
You're smart.
You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.
I have a deep interest in human social psychology and how to manipulate people into doing what you want.
I don't use such knowledge in the wrong way anyway. But I can definitely see through people who want to decieve and manipulate me or others and that is useful in preventing such actions.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by losprince(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin my bubbles were burst beyond re-bubbling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
You can check dis ma..@rushmore..
He was right to some extent sha grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lhimeet:
Who asked you for this epistle?
Telescope yen yen yen..
grin cheesy
This man sef. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin which extent sir..
Rushmore:

He was right to some extent sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
This man sef. grin
You need all the holy water you could get...

Enjoy this one
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:

I'm feeling lucky! smiley Good morning everyone. It's Ben. Ben the advocate again! Let me paste this banker here for the green seekers. Stake :25,000 Potential winning:43840 Source :XXXXXX Z7CPPGTJ Signing out! smiley
bro hope u don't forget me

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lhimeet:

You need all the holy water you could get...

Enjoy this one
cheesy
Make sure you go out and watch the moon tommorow night. It's gonna bring you good luck in your punting life.
Just try it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
austino677:
Goto events tab.. then results, badminton

Thanks for the badminton tip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy grin which extent sir..
My brother was the original owner of the moniker which he opened using my email, that's why when someone once mentioned his name here,I was a bit taken aback. He's always busy with stuff(but usually visits nairaland at night),so I simply took over. I took over most of his stuffs,like his bet9ja and Nairabet account. 1xbet and sportybet were opened by me Sha.
I know all the aforementioned might not really matter sha. But,the question I always ask myself when people try to bring up the 'the moniker na guy own' is this, 'does the gender authenticity of a certain moniker have any role to play in this forum?
We squabble over petty things on this forum alot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
You no in this forum.. kids and novice are too much here... so sometime just ingnored them.. that is the best.. that is what I do.. cheesy
Rushmore:

My brother was the original owner of the moniker which he opened using my email, that's why when someone once mentioned his name here,I was a bit taken aback. He's always busy with stuff(but usually visits nairaland at night),so I simply took over. I took over most of his stuffs,like his bet9ja and Nairabet account. 1xbet and sportybet were opened by me Sha.
I know all the aforementioned might not really matter sha. But,the question I always ask myself when people try to bring up the 'the moniker na guy own' is this, 'does the gender authenticity of a certain moniker have any role to play in this forum?
We squabble over petty things on this forum alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.