Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5149904 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rushmore:

He was right to some extent sha grin grin
mind u, dt guy just want to be noticed on this thread reason he jumps on pple mention to gain relevance, have noticed him won't b surprised if he's an alt of a particular Alex
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
From your write up I'll say you are still studying your Keith Moore or maybe you've just been introduced to clinical medicine. I get that you want to show off. It's normal for a young, naive green horn like you.
This is why I won't bother educating you on the classical symptoms of BAD. I can sniff BAD and schizophrenic-like symptoms even in a faceless forum so keep your disjointed knowledge to yourself.
You better go study for your MB I
Oga, what's the difference between green horn and naive? You are not alright obviously.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
yehmy:
mind u, dt guy just want to be noticed on this thread reason he jumps on pple mention to gain relevance, have noticed him won't b surprised if he's an alt of a particular Alex
Ah ah na..yehmy you sef.. but if the relevance he seeks brings him happiness, let's allow him to seek it in peace na.
By the way, which games you cook today? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You're smart.
You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.
I have a deep interest in human social psychology and how to manipulate people into doing what you want.
I don't use such knowledge in the wrong way anyway. But I can definitely see through people who want to decieve and manipulate me or others and that is useful in preventing such actions.
aut vincere aut mori amigo cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
You no in this forum.. kids and novice are too much here... so sometime just ingnored them.. that is the best.. that is what I do.. cheesy

The only person you ignored was your English teacher grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Make sure you go out and watch the moon tommorow night. It's gonna bring you good luck in your punting life.
Just try it.
Same with you

Make sure you watch also..

It's gonna restore your sanity..
wink

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sexybeauty1(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Suregiver48:

send me pm. will wire you 5k
have done so
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
iRepMyCity:

But why? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
freshaboki if I catch you again with those your miserable and useless draw thunder go scatter your yansh

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
iRepMyCity:

Jesus! shocked

The height of savage..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
tissue and Roosevelt, can you both get married already.

if I don't see proof of either of you winning millions by the end of this year, I will be so so disappointed in you both...

Always remember though, football no be mathematics...

bigmex and soluution can bear me witness...

au revoir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:

I'm feeling lucky! smiley Good morning everyone. It's Ben. Ben the advocate again! Let me paste this banker here for the green seekers. Stake :25,000 Potential winning:43840 Source :XXXXXX Z7CPPGTJ Signing out! smiley
no b small formula thunder go fire una one by one

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
aut vincere aut mori amigo cool
tienes toda la razon, mi hermanos. smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
TENNIS : Finland Tampere

Antoine Hoang to win @ 1.80

Wonnnn!

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hunry:

if I don't see proof of either of you winning millions by the end of this year, I will be so so disappointed in you both...

au revoir

Its the same person..just possessed by something

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hunry:

au revoir
esta bien, hermanos.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cocolatti(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
NLbully:
Any news about GOT Season 8 abeg grin
till 1st quarter of 2019
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:

I'm feeling lucky!
smiley
Good morning everyone.
It's Ben. Ben the advocate again!
Let me paste this banker here for the green seekers.
Stake :25,000
Potential winning:43840
Source :XXXXXX
Z7CPPGTJ
Signing out! smiley

lost.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sonymax16(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
luorquay:

You welcome bro. But note that diff banks with their diff rates when receiving and depositing monies on bet365
Yea, its access bank I intend to use. Just got my access bank debit visa card.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:
lost. -25000
sorry for the lost bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
seedorfy134:
sorry for the lost bro
did you send me the number again? Still waiting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Godrocks:
freshaboki if I catch you again with those your miserable and useless draw thunder go scatter your yansh

LOL... when I heard the odds dropped before match to 2.3 from 3.6, I felt it will cast. Bookies don make call. The match suppose end draw. Home won with 4 odds. A lot people played that game to end draw. First time that formula failed.

Play Peru Apertura: UTC - Sporting Crystal

draw.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
yehmy:
Atleast Alexistaiwo is still humorous. This adewumiopeyemi is just plain annoying. He talks too much

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:
did you send me the number again? Still waiting
i don send you d number since xterday, check ur mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Atletico Madrid scores
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Freshaboki , yehmy, 1realbobby , una fit arrange ht draw for this Europa qualifiers?

Successimpactld, others
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Anybody using winners golden bet here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Today game.. europa.. and. Bet9ja.. z7cp2ppx. Z7cnxxyv.... cheesy grin cheesy. 100 naira.. to win 5 million.. grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrProf(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
I placed a bet on a tennis match to end in 3 sets at 2.10 odds but a player retired in the second set (before it's completion). Will bet9ja void the bet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
All of you that come here threatening to fund someone.. U wee not see me now. When I go dey on my cool now, you wee start disturbing me to send my details. It wee now be too late cos I won't give you a listening ear grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fadire97(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
freshaboki:

LOL... when I heard the odds dropped before match to 2.3 from 3.6, I felt it will cast. Bookies don make call. The match suppose end draw. Home won with 4 odds. A lot people played that game to end draw. First time that formula failed.

Play Peru Apertura: UTC - Sporting Crystal

draw.
Lol see format all na scam
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
promisious:
Freshaboki , yehmy, 1realbobby una fit arrange ht draw for this Europa qualifiers?

I no know why I no dey think this half time draw sef! I been notice recently say 95% dey of my fulltime draw prediction dey usually end half time draw.

Let me see if I can pick 4 games. before 4pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.