Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions (264 Views)

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions / 2022: What Are Your Resolutions For The Year / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Thread For Daily Follow-Through Of Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions

I really do not believe in New Resolution thinghy. If I'm tempted to believe, it's because there's a follow-up plan associated with it.

There are some lifestyles I have said "NO" to and I'm not going back to those old ways. I believe you have also done same.

Is it in these areas?

- Sport Betting (Bet9ja)
- Smoking
- Sexual Immoralities
- Self Servicing
- Stealing
- Slaying
- Spending without saving etc.
- Self Discipline etc.

This is a DAILY plan to check up on your decision to change for the better.

How bad do you want that change in those areas?

THIS THREAD IS A STEP FORWARD TO MERELY MAKING A DECISION BUT BE SORT OF accountable and responsible.

For Example; IF MY ADDICTION is smoking. I make 10 day plan (it's good to start small)to stay without smoking or touching it.

I'll type,

Day 1: SUCCESS with "A" - (you don't have to mention the name BUT if you want, Fine.)

Day 2: SUCCESS
Day 10: SUCCESS ���

This is not a SHOW of strength. No. It will serve as a source of inspiration and hope to others battling one bad habit or the other.

What about days that you might fall?

For example:

Day 1: SUCCESS with masturbation.

Day 2: SUCCESS...
Day 15: Failed �

DON'T GIVE UP...Re-enlist and begin all over again. Trust me, WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS WAY.

IT'S EITHER YOU OVERCOME THAT BAD HABIT THIS YEAR 2018, or nothing.

SIDE ATTRACTIONS:

Words of encouragement are welcomed by all. We could also post articles, videos, documentary to motivate individuals giving their to overcome the "giants" blocking their full potentials from surfacing.
Re: Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2018
I'll lead the way with my resolution

Personally, I was motivated by the lady who came online displaying UpTo 60k extra cash she saved using her 'kolo'.

Miraculously, someone brought me one. I began the same since I heard that story. Almost every day I put in a lot. Unlike before I'll be looking for ways to spend the 'careless cash'.

My 'kolo' is growing and MY SELF DISCIPLINE is increasing. I won't open it until the end of March 2018. And you'll all see it grin

My RESOLUTION

DAY 1: Saying NO to any temptation to return to online betting scheme. Bet9ja precisely for at least 3 months and more

(By evening I'll type SUCCESS) smiley
Re: Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2018
I'll do this alone if I have to.

If you're interested you can

1 Share

Re: Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions by iykekelvins(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2018
Signing in.
Re: Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions by mrpackager(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Am in
Success by Evening
Re: Thread For Daily Follow-through On Your Resolutions To Quit Addictions by TheHistorian(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Https://ibispda.com/cbd-pure-hemp-oil/ / Is It Right For A Lady To Propose To A Man? / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.