Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions (48593 Views)

If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Freshtruth(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29
I have been struggling with Masturbation, virtual bet and brothel habbit
The masturbating was 10yrs old I was able to quit it since 2020 I have never gone back till date

The virtual bet9ja was 3yrs old I started it 2016 Oct I ended it September 2019 till date I have never played it

Since I quit this 2 habits my account that was always zero naira has miraculously risen to above 300k

The last habit is the brothel habit I have lit it but still go there once a while .

Helpe Thank God quiting this addition is not an easy feat

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by mmadu4: 5:18pm On Jul 29
Freshtruth:
The masturbating was 10yrs old I was able to quit it since 2020 I have never gone back till date
The virtual bet9ja was 3yrs old I started it 2016 Oct I ended it September 2019 till date I have never played it

Since I quit this 2 habits my account that was always zero naira has miraculously risen to above 300k
The last habit is the brothel habit I have lit it but still go there once a while .

just get a gf that has a job and can take care of herself. trust me once you do sti and std test and you are both clean steady knacking is healthy , unless you are the type that doesnt like knacking only 1 girl.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Freshtruth(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29
mmadu4:

just get a gf that has a job and can take care of herself. trust me once you do sti and std test and you are both clean steady knacking is healthy , unless you are the type that doesnt like knacking only 1 girl.
I ok sir

17 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by davosea(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29
Freshtruth:

i concur

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Zonefree(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29
You quit masturbation for prostitution? undecided

Be like person wey sell em dog come go buy monkey.

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Starboytwo(m): 6:17am On Jul 30
mmadu4:

Bros, 1 girl no reach man now. Atleast 3. So you dey interchange.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by willi926(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30
U need to give childofdoom tips on how u achieved this feat. Atimes I dey pity that guy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Edoreborn: 1:49pm On Jul 30
Q
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by GreenxGreen: 1:50pm On Jul 30
angry grin grin grin

You no saved anything but will run into heavy debt as long as Ashawoooo matter remains your hubby grin grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by IyaTola: 1:50pm On Jul 30
Congratulations on taking the first step towards overcoming your addictions! Quitting betting and masturbation addiction requires a combination of self-awareness, discipline, and support. Here are some steps to help you:

Betting Addiction:
1. Seek professional help: Consult a therapist or counselor specializing in addiction.
2. Identify triggers: Be aware of situations that make you want to bet.
3. Find alternative hobbies: Engage in activities that bring you joy and keep you busy.
4. Set boundaries: Limit access to betting sites or apps.
5. Join a support group: Connect with others who share your struggles.
6. Focus on financial goals: Channel your energy into saving and investing.
7. Practice self-care: Take care of your physical and mental well-being.

Masturbation Addiction:
1. Understand the underlying issues: Address any emotional or psychological triggers.
2. Set boundaries: Establish a healthy routine and limit masturbation.
3. Find healthy outlets: Engage in physical activity, hobbies, or creative pursuits.
4. Seek accountability: Share your struggles with a trusted friend or mentor.
5. Practice self-compassion: Treat yourself with kindness and understanding.
6. Focus on relationships: Nurture meaningful connections with others.
7. Celebrate small victories: Acknowledge and celebrate your progress.

Common strategies for both addictions:

1. Keep a journal: Track your progress and identify patterns.
2. Find healthy coping mechanisms: Engage in activities that bring you joy and relaxation.
3. Build a support network: Surround yourself with positive influences.
4. Practice mindfulness: Stay present and focused on your goals.
5. Reward progress: Celebrate milestones and accomplishments.

Remember, overcoming addiction is a journey. Be patient, kind, and compassionate with yourself. Don't hesitate to seek help when needed.

Here's a job group to take your mind away from your addiction https://whatsapp(.)com/channel/0029VaH6zEJFHWpuQ1zwxt1Q

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by LegendHero(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30
Tete don destroy many people, that baby nseju virtual is the greatest scam of all time.

In the backend they already set the probability of wins, so collectively all of you playing can never win the house.

90 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by SmartPolician: 1:51pm On Jul 30
Congratulations! Every person (both male and female) must continuously learn self-discipline and self-control. Fornication has serious spiritual implications.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
The one you should’ve stopped first is the one you refused to stop

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by rapheal5(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
ok
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by 89green: 1:51pm On Jul 30
Alhamdulillaah, God will grant you more strength and steadfastness.

Its not easy, it takes lots of courage.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Cj4charles(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
sad
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Antoeni(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
Just Continue, Don't Give Up

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Anguldi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by wonder233: 1:51pm On Jul 30
Bravo.
I'm confident with the discipline you've shown, you will overcome the brothel one in no time.
So, like they say, to stop and addiction, you've got to replace it with something else, something harmless. I'll suggest you try dating - i know thats difficult in this environment where sex is almost strictly commercial.
But that shouldn't deter you, try mixing with girls who are not of that mentality, they are few, but they are there. Go on tinder and keep swiping, you will be amazed, among the seeming majority of hookers over there, a substantial decent minority are also on the site, looking for love, adventure or just companionship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by joseph1832(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30
Freshtruth:

masturbating didn't make you lose money, neither did it make you save money, your betting habits and LovePeddler mongering is what is making you not to save money, because I honestly don't understand how masturbating can make you lose money. Lol

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30
You on leave! You will be back soon!

Stronger and better

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by purrgold: 1:52pm On Jul 30
Congratulations 👏
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Ecbatana: 1:52pm On Jul 30
Beware of the relapse...
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Zooposki(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30
Starboytwo:
Bros, 1 girl no reach man now. Atleast 3. So you dey interchange.

I’m pretty sure you will be one of those shouting all girls are whores, cos they are not faithful to one man.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:54pm On Jul 30
Okay
Final solution, go and marry. If you finally quit brothels, you'll definitely go back to masturbation. So goan marry. All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by FalseProphet1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30
I see you going back to masturbation and betting in the coming months.

This I have seen.
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by bobby007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30
Masturbation is not a bad habit if u ain't addicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by pman096(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30
Nice one
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Antoeni(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30
Only The Word of God

13 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30
You will be back
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by grandstar(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30
Freshtruth

An addiction is described as the repeated use of a substance, or the repetition of a certain behavior despite repeated negative consequences.

Good you've dropped two. Work hard on the third. I have never liked prostitutes.

Note: I am not looking down on you. I too have my own shortcoming.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by tnerro1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30
Isn’t mastubation more healthier than ashawo house?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.