Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions (48911 Views)

If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by jessylaurel(f): 11:01pm On Jul 30
Freshtruth:
I have been struggling with Masturbation, virtual bet and brothel habbit
The masturbating was 10yrs old I was able to quit it since 2020 I have never gone back till date

The virtual bet9ja was 3yrs old I started it 2016 Oct I ended it September 2019 till date I have never played it

Since I quit this 2 habits my account that was always zero naira has miraculously risen to above 300k

The last habit is the brothel habit I have lit it but still go there once a while .

Helpe Thank God quiting this addition is not an easy feat

Your village people are obviously doing a good job. After quitting one habit, you tend to learn another. 😂😂😂 I pity who ends up with you.
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Sapasenator: 11:08pm On Jul 30
Me too, I remember after praying, God helped me to overcome addiction to beer, now I only take scotch, wiskey and red wines. I am so grateful.
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by musicwriter(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
Dude, seriously. How are you so sure? grin

The proto-Christians called Gnostics from where Christianity branched off, said that Jesus had seven secret girl friends, plus Mary Magdalene.

Mary Magdalene was more like a wife to Jesus but there were several other women as concubines. In one of the Gnostics gospels written by a "James the beloved" James asked Jesus why he was keeping the seven girlfriends secret.

In you need more information, you can Google Jesus s secret girl friends according to the Gnostics. Or maybe Google Jesus's secret girl friends according to James the beloved of the Gnostics.

The secret girl friends didn't make it into the bible for obvious reasons but the said Mary Magdalene and James the beloved would later appear in the bible with most of the narratives doctored by Rome
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by lawbabs: 12:42am On Jul 31
Freshtruth:
I have been struggling with Masturbation, virtual bet and brothel habbit
The masturbating was 10yrs old I was able to quit it since 2020 I have never gone back till date

The virtual bet9ja was 3yrs old I started it 2016 Oct I ended it September 2019 till date I have never played it

Since I quit this 2 habits my account that was always zero naira has miraculously risen to above 300k

The last habit is the brothel habit I have lit it but still go there once a while .

Helpe Thank God quiting this addition is not an easy feat

Hmmmm! It's not gone! It's because you have found solace in prostitutes. There is a spirit helping you to keep the addiction. If you want to break free from it completely, you need to cry to Jesus to save you. The power in the name of Jesus can set you free completely if you genuinely repent and ask the power of God to break every bondage of sexual and self indulging perversions in your life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by efeedemo: 7:40am On Jul 31
grandstar

How about those struggling to quit tramadol addiction like me?

post=131224921:

Freshtruth

An addiction is described as the repeated use of a substance, or the repetition of a certain behavior despite repeated negative consequences.

Good you've dropped two. Work hard on the third. I have never liked prostitutes.

Note: I am not looking down on you. I too have my own shortcoming.
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Galadimabawa: 9:00am On Jul 31
You are not far from the light
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by grandstar(m): 9:11am On Jul 31
[quote author=efeedemo post=131237461][/quote]

I have never taken Tramadol my whole life. I don't even know what it looks like. Same with codeine, loud and Arizona.

I wish you the best
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by danzaki63: 11:38am On Jul 31
How did Masturbating improve your Finances? were you paying for that TOO?? Since you still patronize Brothels, your finances is still far away from improvement. Get a Lady and marry quickly.
Re: I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions by Tegabadguy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin start the first one again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Activist Reacts As Teenage Couple Weds In Benue (Photos) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.