Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

Serious Advice Needed Please: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Advice Needed Please: (525 Views)

My Lover's Family Are Also Depending On Me Now. (advice Needed) / Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road / Man Needs Serious Advice With Bae Before Things Go Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advice Needed Please: by ladiesmirror(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
OK let me go this way *(Forgive my errors)*

I fell in love with this Girl named Cynthia early last year 2017 with the mind of taking her to the alter if things work out well... Cynthia toyed with my emotions by showing me green light today and the next day another thing..She later started showing some signs of rejection and started avoiding contact with me by refusing to seat close to me when we are together with my friends and hers eat in the same plate.. She prefer to seat close to my Friend than seat close to me... Few days later Her roommate came to me and started telling me that see "you are a good person and you have been good to us (Cynthia's friends) and me in person so I have to tell you the truth, this Cynthia don't like you, she use to tell them that she is only interested in my money, that is why she don't even allow me seat close to her or even touch her for any reason... After hearing this, I confronted her and told her to her face that am giving up on her, am no longer interested since she is yet to say Yes or No......There and then I pick interest in one of her Friends whom I knew long before I met Cynthia her self... Her name is Jane, Jane is far way better than Cynthia in all aspect name it Height, Complexion, Beauty, Calmness, Gentleness, good virtues, anything you can imagine. Even though Cynthia is from a Wealthy background but Jane is from a Middle class background , I have made up my mind to go for Jane, Because the chemistry between us alone is enough to make realize that we love each other... The Problem now is, Cynthia is seriously beefing with me, With Jane and also threatening Jane ..... My question is, Was I right by picking interest in Jane?? Should I Continue dating Jane What should I do about Cynthia's threat to Jane
Re: Serious Advice Needed Please: by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ehen?
Re: Serious Advice Needed Please: by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
What kind of question is this, was Cynthia right when she dumped your ass? angry

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice Needed Please: by jeff1607(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anything that gives you peace of mind

Look or think of whose opinion matters 20years from now
Re: Serious Advice Needed Please: by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2018
I understand what you going through but seriously Cynthia was a mistake in your life and you have made the best decision by letting her go,

But going after jane who's cynthia friend and cynthia won't believe you know jane long before you met her,
That part is kinda complicated cuz all this qualities you mentioned about jane, didn't you see them before you went for cynthia?
Cynthia may feel her friend has boycotted her by taking you from her and may result in both of them beefing and hating on eachother so much.

You can find all those qualities you mentioned in other girls that are not cynthia friend and make peace in your relationship instead of complicating things for yourself dating your Ex friend .
Re: Serious Advice Needed Please: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
women and money smh, if money grow on tree.................................................
ladiesmirror:
OK let me go this way *(Forgive my errors)*

I fell in love with this Girl named Cynthia early last year 2017 with the mind of taking her to the alter if things work out well... Cynthia toyed with my emotions by showing me green light today and the next day another thing..She later started showing some signs of rejection and started avoiding contact with me by refusing to seat close to me when we are together with my friends and hers eat in the same plate.. She prefer to seat close to my Friend than seat close to me... Few days later Her roommate came to me and started telling me that see "you are a good person and you have been good to us (Cynthia's friends) and me in person so I have to tell you the truth, this Cynthia don't like you, she use to tell them that she is only interested in my money, that is why she don't even allow me seat close to her or even touch her for any reason... After hearing this, I confronted her and told her to her face that am giving up on her, am no longer interested since she is yet to say Yes or No......There and then I pick interest in one of her Friends whom I knew long before I met Cynthia her self... Her name is Jane, Jane is far way better than Cynthia in all aspect name it Height, Complexion, Beauty, Calmness, Gentleness, good virtues, anything you can imagine. Even though Cynthia is from a Wealthy background but Jane is from a Middle class background , I have made up my mind to go for Jane, Because the chemistry between us alone is enough to make realize that we love each other... The Problem now is, Cynthia is seriously beefing with me, With Jane and also threatening Jane ..... My question is, Was I right by picking interest in Jane?? Should I Continue dating Jane What should I do about Cynthia's threat to Jane

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / . / Dont Mind My Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.