Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:01 AM

Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road (381 Views)

My Lover's Family Are Also Depending On Me Now. (advice Needed) / Revenge Advice Needed / Serious Advice Needed Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
My name is shantel(real name withheld) and I am a graduate. I have this guy John (real name withheld) that I met way back in 2012 and we dated. He left the country after dating him for like 6 months. We established communication after some months.
Then I got admission the following year and met another guy James (real name withheld), he was my classmate and he used to help me with classwork and from there we started dating. He changed me so much that I started improving in my academics. He was always there for me even though I was still communicating with my ex who stays outside Nigeria. We have our ups and downs but we still find ourselves together. With his help I graduated as one of the best in my department and also took and passed a professional examination.
The other guy was sending me money sometimes during my time in school but he was not paying my school fees.
Now after our graduation, John Proposed marriage to me and wanted me to come over to his base in Canada. I accepted and he started processing my papers. Co jointly James also proposed to marry me too but I've gone deep work the Visa processing with John and he has committed so much money to it up to three million. Both loves me dearly but I feel free with John my classmate as he understands me better. And truly I love James my former classmate more but I feel am indebted to John. I don't know if it's distance, maybe it's because am always with him.
Am Just confused and in need of an advice. Please no insult..
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Emmzy201(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just marry me and the case will be settled

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by MsAnne(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
My dear

All I will say is that,follow your heart
Don't just think you are indebted to anyone since he did you a favour or something
Its not ur fault that things could not work out well the way it ought too...

Ur happiness is all that matters... my dear
whatever gives you happiness and peace is all that matters...
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Shantel1996: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
MsAnne:
My dear

All I will say is that,follow your heart
Don't just think you are indebted to anyone since he did you a favour or something
Its not ur fault that things could not work out well the way it ought too...

Ur happiness is all that matters... my dear
whatever gives you happiness and peace is all that matters...

Thank you very much
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
If only you were faithful to John who's struggling outside the country to make things better for you, you wouldn't have been having this headache and troubled mind, but you choose to be ungrateful and dance nakeed in James bed.

Learn to stay faithful if eventually the poor dude pick you as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by Powermind: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Go abroad, gather enough money and pay off your former classmate for all his efforts. Then concentrate solely on your abroad guy. Shikena
Re: Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road by 9jayes: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2019
Pay James by giving him one night stand sex then move on with John.

(1) (Reply)

Vk / Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship / A Serious Relationship That Will To Marriage Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.